Personal Campaign 2nd set

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Gremlin182 #1 Posted 23 September 2019 - 08:20 PM

General

• Player
  • 59208 battles

Have completed all the Coalition and Bloc missions for the Excalibur primary and secondary.

For the Alliance and Union I still have some secondaries to complete so have the crew and the Excalibur but not the Orders.

While I am trying to get 5 mastery awards to complete those secondaries I thought I would start the Missions for the Chimera.

Problem Doesn't seem possible to have Coalition and Bloc doing Chimera Missions while Union and Alliance continue to work on the Excalibur ones.

Will starting a Union Chimera mission reset mission 15 for the Coalition and Bloc

Edited by Gremlin182, 23 September 2019 - 08:21 PM.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 23 September 2019 - 08:36 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 74388 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostGremlin182, on 23 September 2019 - 08:20 PM, said:

Problem Doesn't seem possible to have Coalition and Bloc doing Chimera Missions while Union and Alliance continue to work on the Excalibur ones.

Will starting a Union Chimera mission reset mission 15 for the Coalition and Bloc

Should still work doing missions from both tanks if you pick from each group separately, as I have done Alliance for Chimera, and am doing Excalibur missions there while the others are still on their Chimera missions. And missions are not reset unless I abandon them for something else. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users