buckle up incoming long post

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

AlwaysLate #1 Posted 24 September 2019 - 03:05 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 53842 battles
  • [-NO1-] -NO1-

Greeting fellow tankers , today i want to speak about something which is the Ts-5 direction i think this is one of the best premium tanks wg made lately yet its fairly balanced (atleast to me) its very close to the tech tree counter part T28 yet its different it has its own advantages and disadvanatges which is good premium tanks are not like beofre 5 years when premium tanks had to be  a worse version of the tech tree counter part so i would like to see all the incoming premium to get the Ts-5 treatment it gets you give it things and take things so it becomes different and not so different at the same time for a player who loves its tech tree counter part it will be different but for other players it will fairly similar in the case of Ts-5 and T28 enemy players have to eaither your weak spots which are very similar lower and copula or flank you which is the same for both tanks from the perspective of enemy players but for the player who plays them they are fairly different one has better accuracy but worse dpm better lower plate but worse copula better accelration but worse top speed you get what i mean so it would be very nice to see the new premium tanks not just a better version of the tech tree tank nor just worse in every aspect , fairly different or just completely a new concept like the(guard)

PART II 

NOW were should you start with that ? i would say the mauerbrecher , i think this tank needs some series changes its nothing but a shadow of the vk100p and just a worse tank , and yes if you say the vk 100p is op tank and i should not compare it to then nerf vk100p a little bit (although this tank is bad when its in a tier 10 games just like all other tier 8s but due to the low speed and huge size of it , it gets hurt the most ) so now this got us into the concept of super heavy tanks, which is just messed up  , you eaither get the blessed -2mm and you run over every body as an unstoppable force (not in the mauerbrecher case) or you get matched into the +2 mm and you are walking meat ball to the enemy team , so what are the possible solutions? well we have 2 , first one is make the super heavy tank made of 3 armor parts 1 which is impenetrable even to tier 10 tds and (which is good for this game since people will actually start  trying  to aim instead of double tapping the 2 key )  like the uper glacis in vk100p case lets say and then a tough part armor just like the vk100p lower glacis is right now hard to pen by lower tiers , moderate chance to be penned by same tier tanks and fairly easy to be penetarted by higher tiers ,  a weak spot an actually weak spot like in the mauerbrecher case the cupola , the lower tiers has a fair chance to fight you and you have a good chance to keep moving so they miss it and last but not least give it a permenant effect of super heavy spall liner vs artys withought the super heavy spall liner its self ,   now you will wonder then isnt this what is the vk or the mauerbrecher now? no they are not the uper glacis are strong vs tier 8s and 9s but not tier 10 gold shells which doesnt make sense why would a tank that is already better than you at every thing get and advantage of not needing to aim anymore? plus the turret is an issue specially in the mauerbrecher case its too weak and the best vaule you can get from angling your turret is 260 which is fairly tough to penetarte for same tier heavies and mediums but not tds or higher tier tanks which gives the tank so much less armor to work with specially in the mauerbecher case since that tank has 2 very weak weakspots and an abysmal deathspot which is behind the frontal track weel which is basicly a 170 effetive armor that will track and damage you if you get penetrated there which is a big reason that stops you from angling your tank hull which gives your tank a fairly weak lower glacis of 190-210 depending on the surface angel which is nothing for tier 8s and higher but hard for lower tiers who already has weakspots that they should shot at?? and for the vk100p this tank has no real weakspot which is not good for the health of this game but the turret design is very nice you either hit the small cheeks and pen if you have enough pen or you miss and auto bounce and now for the Second solution its simple and effective if you dont have enough time to do all the work above (or right now atleast) just give them a -1 +1 MM thats it 

PART III 

solutions for underperforming tanks :

Amx 65 t : give it better ground resistance and give it a dpm buff

Tiger 2 : make the uper glacis very hard to penetrate ~280 effective armor and make its alpha 360 

Panther 2 : make the uperplate little but harder give it ~200 effective armor 

T-34-2 : change the 122 mm gun to 360 alpha buff its dpm and give it an ok accuracy better then the t34-3's accruacy 

T34  : give it 440 alpha and remove the overmatchable plate on the turret roof but leave the small cupola 

T69  : increased engine power little bit better all around armor and dpm or even give it lower inner clip reload 

TVP VTU : give it the lancen treatment aka more gun depression and maybe better dpm 

110  : maybe add 20 mm armor plates on its uper glacis 

Ferdinand : add 50 mm of armor as a plate to the uper glacis (not super structue since the 50 mm plate is historical in a lot of cases) and give it a crazy dpm although i would like to see as a very tough target to pentrate but since wg want to stick to history as much as possible  because now its has no armor what so ever 

mauerbrecher : this tank is something else i know this will sound stupid but for me this tank has the potential to get a 150 mm gun maybe make it very very inaccurate or maybe give it a 650 alpha but this tank right now is a wasted potential is name is wall breaker but i will never break anything when you play it apart from your keyboard due to the frustration of playing it  Please Please dont say that u saw some where a mauerbrecher does 5000 damage blocked or had a very good game because those things can be done in the wrose tanks if you are good and the enemies has the lack of knowledge 

If you made it to the very end i salute you for gooing through my rambling and all that writing , am sorry for my bad english because am not a native speaker and at the time that i wrote this i was sleepy .

i hope you have a nice day

AlwaysLate #2 Posted 24 September 2019 - 03:16 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 53842 battles
  • [-NO1-] -NO1-

eh and i forgot the wz 111 g ft : this tank is really confusing td it doesnt have the alpha of isu nor the armor of t28 not the speed of jpanther 2 or scorpion not the camo of udes i know its different and thats nice but not really beucase its underperforming ur hp is low 1000 is just low even rhm has higher hp your gun is good if you had armor mobility or camo  but as a td this gun is strange it doesnt have huge  alpha nor the great dpm its something not effective 

so just buff any aspect of it and it will be fine since it doesnt have a specific role right now (  survivability , mobility , concealment or firepower  ) 

AlwaysLate #3 Posted 24 September 2019 - 01:22 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 53842 battles
  • [-NO1-] -NO1-

at15: give the 32 pounder 10.8 rate of fire 

mjs_89 #4 Posted 24 September 2019 - 02:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9014 battles
  • [95137] 95137
If you format that ugly wall of text I promise I'll consider reading it. Also, Edit-button says hi.

pomfrits #5 Posted 24 September 2019 - 02:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1259 battles
  • [-UM] -UM
*Edited

Edited by VyNKaSMyN, 24 September 2019 - 03:36 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to personal attacks.

Balc0ra #6 Posted 24 September 2019 - 02:29 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 74388 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostAlwaysLate, on 24 September 2019 - 03:05 AM, said:

Won't fix it. Don't even cover half it's issues. The top turret should be the stock one, and the stock one should be the top one, as most play it with the stock anyway. Ground resistance needs to be buffed indeed, as it bleeds speed like crazy. But it still won't even see half it's top speed on a hard surface going straight.

Tiger 2 : make the uper glacis very hard to penetrate ~280 effective armor and make its alpha 30

IMO it should either be like the Tiger I. As in high DPM, more mobile as a support HT. As the armor is paper anyway. Or... give it the Lowe shells, side armor and a manlte buff and make it a brawler. As right now it's neither.

T34  : give it 440 alpha and remove the overmatchable plate on the turret roof but leave the small cupola

For me the issue is not the alpha, but the long downtime between shots. I would like it better if it got a ROF buff with the current alpha. So it can be more agressive like the T29, vs hiding with the long reload all the time like the T30. That and the aim time. Tho not by much. 

T69  : increased engine power little bit better all around armor and dpm or even give it lower inner clip reload 

Just give it the 202 shell pen buff the T26E4 got with a minor aim time buff. It don't need a faster reload as it's better then most tier 8 med clip guns. But it needs to connect the shots better.... IMO. T92E2 has the same gun and pen. And it def needs the pen buff too. 181 is not even good in the current tier 8 meta.

AlwaysLate #7 Posted 24 September 2019 - 02:44 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 53842 battles
  • [-NO1-] -NO1-

View Postpomfrits, on 24 September 2019 - 02:17 PM, said:

*Edited 

Well the tank is bad have you tried it? no? then you cant talk about it until you play try it  and it seems you did not read the wall of text and i dont blame you it is a lot of writing but i said that no one wants another vk100p i said its a wasted potential it could have been a very intersting tank that can  pack maybe a low stats 150 mm gun but with a lot of down sides  

and for the story where you met me well i wont deny it , because a lot of times that happens to me due to the bad internet since i move between iran and iraq so i always use mobile connection in a countries that have bad internet connection at the first place so my ping is 120 at best and a lot of times i just dc  , BUT sometimes  i do such stupid acts due to frustration of this game but its just few times 

and about invting me  to your clown i mean clan sorry doesnt seem to be intersting to me 

i wont judge your stats since i dont believe this is your main account you can not be active at the forums and have such low battles count at the same time thats what i think atleast.

plus its not nice to use down syndrome as a flaw or a way to insult others, its a common condition in this world .

13:48 Added after 3 minute

View PostBalc0ra, on 24 September 2019 - 02:29 PM, said:

Won't fix it. Don't even cover half it's issues. The top turret should be the stock one, and the stock one should be the top one, as most play it with the stock anyway. Ground resistance needs to be buffed indeed, as it bleeds speed like crazy. But it still won't even see half it's top speed on a hard surface going straight.

IMO it should either be like the Tiger I. As in high DPM, more mobile as a support HT. As the armor is paper anyway. Or... give it the Lowe shells, side armor and a manlte buff and make it a brawler. As right now it's neither.

For me the issue is not the alpha, but the long downtime between shots. I would like it better if it got a ROF buff with the current alpha. So it can be more agressive like the T29, vs hiding with the long reload all the time like the T30. That and the aim time. Tho not by much. 

Just give it the 202 shell pen buff the T26E4 got with a minor aim time buff. It don't need a faster reload as it's better then most tier 8 med clip guns. But it needs to connect the shots better.... IMO. T92E2 has the same gun and pen. And it def needs the pen buff too. 181 is not even good in the current tier 8 meta.

Great ideas , different approaches but will definitely help 

am not a tech guy but is changing numbers that hard to pull off i mean most of these are just tech tree tanks you can re balance them any time you want if anything goes wrong , i have seen games like lol if am not mistaken where changes were made every 7 days numbers were getting changed and things were different.

mjs_89 #8 Posted 24 September 2019 - 03:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9014 battles
  • [95137] 95137

View PostAlwaysLate, on 24 September 2019 - 02:44 PM, said:

i move between iran and iraq

Try the russian servers then, should be way closer to where you are...

:facepalm:

AlwaysLate #9 Posted 24 September 2019 - 03:43 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 53842 battles
  • [-NO1-] -NO1-

View Postmjs_89, on 24 September 2019 - 03:20 PM, said:

Try the russian servers then, should be way closer to where you are...

:facepalm:

No it is not becuase iran and iraq internet paths come from europe i get 150 ms on russian server and people there dont speak english what so ever

AlwaysLate #10 Posted 24 September 2019 - 04:15 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 53842 battles
  • [-NO1-] -NO1-

View PostBalc0ra, on 24 September 2019 - 02:29 PM, said:

Or wg can make the t69 historical accruate and give it the 8 shell magazine it had in real life with some changes to make it balanced

Inappropriate_noob #11 Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:23 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 17506 battles

Nice idea's, but......

Do you really think WG are even paying attention?

Ancybot #12 Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21029 battles
Wait for tier 9 premium tanks

Gremlin182 #13 Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:37 PM

General

• Player
  • 59231 battles

Premium tanks should be comparable to standard models not better or worse just different.

The easiest premiums to make are the direct copies Cromwell B, IS2, SU122S, Rudy and so on are fairly close to tanks in the tech tree.

Problem seems to be when you make a premium that has no similar tank in the game then things can get a bit tricky.

Either more testing is needed or we just rely on the power creep to eventually balance the tank.

TankkiPoju #14 Posted 25 September 2019 - 08:44 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23978 battles

the T69 experience in late 2019 is really something people should try if they feel game isn't power creeped enough.

Hardly any armor, slow, terrible clip reload with non existing pen and super crappy gun handling, crappy ground resistances and crappy engine power? Sign me right up.

And as a proof RNGesus has sense of humor, I have 80% winrate in mine after almost 30 games.

AlwaysLate #15 Posted 25 September 2019 - 09:42 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 53842 battles
  • [-NO1-] -NO1-

View PostTankkiPoju, on 25 September 2019 - 08:44 AM, said:

the T69 experience in late 2019 is really something people should try if they feel game isn't power creeped enough.

Hardly any armor, slow, terrible clip reload with non existing pen and super crappy gun handling, crappy ground resistances and crappy engine power? Sign me right up.

And as a proof RNGesus has sense of humor, I have 80% winrate in mine after almost 30 games.

yep with the tanks that you face these days i dont believe there will be any fun experience playing the t69

ziratulbihac #16 Posted 25 September 2019 - 09:45 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4263 battles

View PostAlwaysLate, on 24 September 2019 - 02:05 AM, said:

Tiger 2 : make the uper glacis very hard to penetrate ~280 effective armor and make its alpha 360 

Panther 2 : make the uperplate little but harder give it ~200 effective armor 

T-34-2 : change the 122 mm gun to 360 alpha buff its dpm and give it an ok accuracy better then the t34-3's accruacy 

TVP VTU : give it the lancen treatment aka more gun depression and maybe better dpm 

110  : maybe add 20 mm armor plates on its uper glacis 

My way:

T-34-2 give it 440 alpha just degrade gun handling more, and like 5 hp/t more.  (Must remain Chinese after all, we don't want all tanks to be the same)

AlwaysLate #17 Posted 25 September 2019 - 10:49 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 53842 battles
  • [-NO1-] -NO1-

View Postziratulbihac, on 25 September 2019 - 09:45 AM, said:

My way:

T-34-2 give it 440 alpha just degrade gun handling more, and like 5 hp/t more.  (Must remain Chinese after all, we don't want all tanks to be the same)

eh...i dont think such small tank should pack such huge gun but thats only me ofc and anychange is welcomed anyway since this tank is just ... dead.

AlwaysLate #18 Posted 26 September 2019 - 04:27 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 53842 battles
  • [-NO1-] -NO1-
@wg

LIL_Veky #19 Posted 26 September 2019 - 05:22 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13932 battles
  • [BTU] BTU
i have both t-28 and ts-5 and i have to say that ts-5 is better in literally every way

AlwaysLate #20 Posted 28 September 2019 - 02:14 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 53842 battles
  • [-NO1-] -NO1-

View PostLIL_Veky, on 26 September 2019 - 05:22 PM, said:

i have both t-28 and ts-5 and i have to say that ts-5 is better in literally every way

i tried both of them and i have seen that the t28 is much much better vs same and lower tiers when ts-5 is better vs higher tiers when its about armor 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users