Inelatorie wargaming

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Valentin_13 #1 Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3144 battles
  • [R-MAN] R-MAN
Buna ziua, sa va povestesc cele intamplate, am cumparat un tanck premium 50TP Prot cu bani reali, si a disparut din garaj, am luat legatura cu wargaming in tichete si imi zice ca acel tanck a fost inchiriat si a expirat, in final wargaming mia blocat accesul la a le trimite tichete, iam contactat pe facebook in comentarii, si acolo miau blocat comentariile sa nu pot zice nimic de inselatoria lor, eu pe banii care iam dat pe tanck am muncit, de ce nu ma despagubeste de suma respectiva?      (  
Hello, to tell you what happened, I bought a 50k Prot premium tank with real money, and disappeared from the garage, got in touch with wargaming on tickets and tells me that tank was rented and expired, finally my wargaming I blocked the access to send them tickets, I contacted facebook in the comments, and there I blocked the comments so I can not say anything about their scam, I worked on the money I gave on the tank, why not compensate me for that amount? )

Edited by Valentin_13, 24 September 2019 - 10:13 AM.

_SpartanWarrior_ #2 Posted 24 September 2019 - 02:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36563 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ

okay now...

1. Its too early to buy premium tanks (2670)

2. They never locked down an account or whatever in hell (closed ticket) in case of a payment problem

3. This is kinda offtopic and may be my problem,but the last line (english) is going out of the message box..

4. No need to write on your language here,its useless,this is english speaking forum.

5. I see you have a battle with the tank

6. Expired tanks dont get deleted from the garage by themselves

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users