Time for a community satisfaction survey

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

reddog102 #1 Posted 24 September 2019 - 01:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10019 battles
Dear Wargaming, as a somewhat jaded fan of your games, and a not very good one, so those with multi-skilled crews can do better, I’d like to suggest you take a dose of Feedback as to the general satisfaction of the playing community. Now reading the forum one might think that the game is on its last legs given the input from the usual suspects. However, if you were to offer a free tank for completion of the survey you might get some objective pointers as to where things are going wrong or right as far as the people who play your game are concerned. Might make hard reading at the beginning, assuming you don’t take a Putin’esk approach to vote rigging, but you might learn something valuable too.

DaSteen #2 Posted 01 October 2019 - 06:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10795 battles
  • [BHEAT] BHEAT

I cannot agree any more to this.

I've been playing since 2013, liked WoT till about 2016. From there on it only went downhill sadly...

Wargaming get your S*** together and let us do this and read our feedback.

WoT is dying, and not by the lack of players, its rather the way you guys at WG are dealing with things and not listening to us.
For crying out loud listen to us and save WoT. Or ask your collegues at World of Warships how they are doing things and listen to them....

Edited by DaSteen, 01 October 2019 - 06:10 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users