cheating hack bot

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

4nt #41 Posted 27 September 2019 - 12:44 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29603 battles

View Postarjun69, on 27 September 2019 - 11:10 AM, said:

whatever you deniers say, it is a huge advantage to have a "mod" that targets the closest enemy without you having to look at it.

they exist

Quote nearest denial of exsistance of aimbots.

People usually react strongly when bad players come to advertise cheats. Especially when they additionally lie about their properties. But we already have a self confessed expert who has thoroughly tested their properties on thread, we don't need another clueless Bob to sniff at this roadkill.

barison1 #42 Posted 27 September 2019 - 01:14 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 44512 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostXeideo, on 26 September 2019 - 05:10 PM, said:

There are Aimbots still in the game. I seen many guys using it again me at Steel-Hunter game mode and im 100% sure i seen 1 guy using it in Race also.

To prof the Steel-Hunter Aimboters i fond a Twitch-Streamer who got get killed by an Aimbot guy (0:29 - 0:44 his gun starts shaking and search for a Weakspot):

so where is the aimbot? is manually aiming and then looking around for places to pen an aimbot?

basically you are saying every newbie is using aimbot; as he doesnt know armor layouts he will spasticly move his cursor over your tank to find a green pen marker to look where he can pen. besides i do the same when there are new tanks; spastically move cursor over tank and find green pen marker. but guess that counts as aimbot?

Sebastianxx #43 Posted 27 September 2019 - 10:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 647 battles
  • [-MEAT] -MEAT
Feels like my teammates are bots, they either NEVER fire for some reason or they just fire in walls non-stop regardless if they have line of sight or not, it makes me want to strangle someone

Also tagged with cheating, hack, bot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users