Why did I not watch the stream of wg tankfest?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

antinor #1 Posted 25 September 2019 - 02:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19363 battles

Online survey asking among other things why did i not submit to my masters will and watch the wg tankfest stream ????  Why oh why did i have better things to do????   Seriusly u guys??? This is what imterests you most? and my age and marital and parental status???( By the way I lied in all these questions.) You dont want to know anything else?? (eg why I stop paying for prem account?) Its a duckin game!!!! Get over yourselves!!!! If you want my money then work for it. Tank races, Fl, dogtags and what ever else you throw out, aint gonna cut it if the core of the game is not enjoyable. I will still use your product for free most of the time and eventually throw money at it when u sell op prem tanks(which I cant really use because I suck at the game) and because I have a spine and so i want to pay for what I use. You also asked what other of your games I play..............Well given the state of this one......you know where Im going......

Dava_117 #2 Posted 25 September 2019 - 02:14 PM

Major General

• 23008 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

WG do a lot of survey. Just it take small random samples. I got 2 surveys during may gaming career:

One about maps, in 2017 IIRC, and one this summer about FL. Other got selected as sample in other surveys.

Looks like you got selected for the stream survey.

shikaka9 #3 Posted 25 September 2019 - 02:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 72145 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View Postantinor, on 25 September 2019 - 01:09 PM, said:

Well given the state of this one......you know where Im going......

Gun store? :ohmy:

Balc0ra #4 Posted 25 September 2019 - 02:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 74388 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Oh wow, you figured out how most companies get their info from their consumers when something is not working as expected etc.

View Postantinor, on 25 September 2019 - 02:09 PM, said:

Get over yourselves!!!! If you want my money then work for it. Tank races, Fl, dogtags and what ever else you throw out, aint gonna cut it if the core of the game is not enjoyable.

And yet for some, that's enough to get them back. It's not like Races have been the most asked for thing the past 5 years besides Karl. So what works for them, don't work for others. Thus the surveys. Funny how that works. 

GustyOWindflap #5 Posted 25 September 2019 - 02:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1920 battles

I had a survey in game a few days ago that said would just take a few minutes to complete.

First question: How likely are you to recommend WoT to your friends. I answered 'not very likely' (it was on a scale 1-10)

Then i got something like  ' Thank you very much for doing our survey' and it closed. :trollface:

antinor #6 Posted 25 September 2019 - 02:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19363 battles

gun store?????  You cant get guns where I live!! You can get a shotgun for hunting on specified areas or If youre a shepherd in certain areas although most shepherds give up their shotguns for pairs of mountain sheepdogs that some ngo's breed together with the army. And they do have a point! These dogs are as murderous, if not more, as a shotgun, they do not need a register or a licence, theyre cheap to maintain and you have a sturdy excuse before the court ...''It was not my dogs your honour.. they were strays' Fun aside shotguns suck!! I would love to fire a rifle again

13:59 Added after 9 minute

View PostBalc0ra, on 25 September 2019 - 01:27 PM, said:

Oh wow, you figured out how most companies get their info from their consumers when something is not working as expected etc.

And yet for some, that's enough to get them back. It's not like Races have been the most asked for thing the past 5 years besides Karl. So what works for them, don't work for others. Thus the surveys. Funny how that works. 

The company I run gets its info straight when the customer refuses to pay unless we deliver the agreed service. It rarely happens since we are most expensive but really uncompromised and client oriented. On the other hand, and I grant you this, we dont seem to get anywhere near the millions of clientelle that wg has..............................maybe we should do an internet survey!!!!

mateyflip #7 Posted 25 September 2019 - 03:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37345 battles

View Postantinor, on 25 September 2019 - 01:09 PM, said:

.Well given the state of this one......you know where Im going......

Benny's and Frankie's?   Good nosh there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users