• This topic is locked This topic is locked
161 replies to this topic

tajj7 #21 Posted 27 September 2019 - 03:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 28260 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 27 September 2019 - 02:50 PM, said:

You do realise I hope that these numbers you talk about arent for everybody and really not for the casual player.

Casual players can play tier 10, casual players can have premium account to get missions for bonds, they can still get bonds for their account anniversary each year, they can still play some ranked and frontlines to earn bonds, they easily could have done Steel Hunter, so yeh still pretty easy IMO to earn bonds.

But more importantly why do casual players deserve rewards? 

Neodymium9 #22 Posted 27 September 2019 - 03:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19780 battles
Nothing too crazy,i'll wait till they put the fv183 in the bond shop,i didn't bought it when it was for credits because it was not worth it.

The_Naa #23 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:02 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8811 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

View Posttajj7, on 27 September 2019 - 03:33 PM, said:

15k bonds as well which is nothing really with the way they have been giving them out.

So all those people, like me, who chose these two tanks over other CW reward tanks, when all the options were equal, have now had their tanks made less special, if we had known these CW reward tanks were going to be made available for just 15k bonds, no one would have ever chosen them and would have chosen other CW reward tanks. 

They should either be removed from the bonds shop immediately or all owners should be given the option to chose a different CW reward tank not in the bond shop in exchange (so 907, VK 72.01K, T95/Fv4201 or T95E6) 

knowing WG they will put everything on sale eventually…

some players thought that IS-3A would only be available from the loot boxes.

i knew all a long that it would not be the case, so i only bought a couple to try and get it really cheap and to get KV-220-2.

should players be compensated for spending tons of money for a chance to get the IS-3A early?

personally, No.

even the AE Phase 1 and Emil 1951 will be available sooner or later, from: loot boxes, Premium Shop or Bond shop.

everyone who grinds FL like there is no tomorrow only get to be the first ones playing it.

while those who want it, but dont want to grind it, have to wait for it to come available by other means.

the reason why i think WG does this is because not every body can apply to a good clan and fight on the GM to get a reward tank that they want.

or can not/could not, dont want to play FL over and over again just to get the AE Phase 1.

there are some players that pressure WG to remove Arty from campaign missions and so forth.

i have realised this ages ago, so if i want a thing but dont want to work for it to get it first, i wait patiently.

fwhaatpiraat #24 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:02 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 59363 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
If they put them in the bonds shop on the live server, it's game over for me. No drama or anything, but then it just makes no sense anymore to play. Not that it makes sense to play right now, but you get the point, I think.

Jumping_Turtle #25 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:03 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 69999 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

I am kinda surprised that players are surprised.

When enough players ask or want something Wargaming has a good track record to put it into the game.

Cobra6 #26 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:04 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16530 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostThe_Naa, on 27 September 2019 - 03:02 PM, said:

because not every body can apply to a good clan and fight on the GM to get a reward tank that they want.

Why should you get something if you are not good enough to obtain it? What ultimately is the point of the reward vehicle then? Nothing, because it's not a reward if it's handed out to everyone that can gather currency for it in completely unrelated game-modes outside of the competition the reward is actually for.

Sometimes, you should not get what you want, just like in life.

Cobra 6

Edited by Cobra6, 27 September 2019 - 04:05 PM.

Jumping_Turtle #27 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:07 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 69999 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

View Posttajj7, on 27 September 2019 - 03:57 PM, said:

Casual players can play tier 10, casual players can have premium account to get missions for bonds, they can still get bonds for their account anniversary each year, they can still play some ranked and frontlines to earn bonds, they easily could have done Steel Hunter, so yeh still pretty easy IMO to earn bonds.

It not tht I disagree with you on the why clan rewards. But normal players will never get those number of bonds you talk baout. You might get them in those numbers and the above average players will get them but for most of us it is impossible to get them that easy. I have plenty of friends I sometimes play with who are happy if they get 5 or 6 bonsd in a tier 10 game and can only dream of the 10 to 15 you mention. Getting bonds isnt that easy for a lot.

DangerMouse #28 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 29353 battles
  • [FLOG] FLOG
Tanks like the CW Obj907, T95/Fv4201 should not be available but lets be honest if they are I will but them, they are better than the techtree equivalents.

Edited by DangerMouse, 27 September 2019 - 04:14 PM.

The_Naa #29 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8811 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

View PostCobra6, on 27 September 2019 - 04:04 PM, said:

Why should you get something if you are not good enough to obtain it? What ultimately is the point of the reward vehicle then? Nothing, because it's not a reward if it's handed out to everyone that can gather currency for it in completely unrelated game-modes outside of the competition the reward is actually for.

Sometimes, you should not get what you want, just like in life.

Cobra 6

i understand your point.

i am not saying everything should be available for me just because i can use my credit card.

but i know WG's thirst for money and i have made my peace with it ages ago.

i was furious at first when i realized it, but i am not a one that holds a grudge for long.

i can find peace in almost everything if i give it enough time.

i was kinda hoping to find Type 59 from the Bond shop, but 121B will do just as nicely. 1 beautiful tank less for me to hunt :bush:

vuque #30 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:18 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 18939 battles
  • [6-45] 6-45

View PostChristOfTheAbyss, on 27 September 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

How about no to the CW tanks? Earn them like the rest of us.

Please remember that for now, we are testing the feature, functionality of it, technical aspects, etc.! Tank selection on the test server might or might not represent what will come to the live server, at this moment we want to see the feature works as intended. :)

However, could you please elaborate; why do you say that and what would be your recommendations, etc. That would be good to hear more of your reasoning behind.

Also, for your feedback, please use this thread guys: link :izmena:

AIZEN_GUARD #31 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 23005 battles
  • [GRFIN] GRFIN

why put cw tank in shop?

i dont like play in clan and cw...   so why  cw tank get in random battle?

now dont say why they sell this tank   just there is no reason to not sell them when they can fight in random battle is mean they are just tank!!!

Folau #32 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:20 PM

Major

• Player
  • 15600 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postvuque, on 27 September 2019 - 03:18 PM, said:

Please remember that for now, we are testing the feature, functionality of it, technical aspects, etc.! Tank selection on the test server might or might not represent what will come to the live server, at this moment we want to see the feature works as intended. :)

However, could you please elaborate; why do you say that and what would be your recommendations, etc. That would be good to hear more of your reasoning behind.

Knowing how people will overreact you chose the "placeholder" vehicles (if that is what they are) very poorly.

Jumping_Turtle #33 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:24 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 69999 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

View PostFolau, on 27 September 2019 - 04:20 PM, said:

Knowing how people will overreact you chose the "placeholder" vehicles (if that is what they are) very poorly.

Would not surprise me if they did it just for that reason.

Wintermute_1 #34 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:25 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 50548 battles
Really not that interested in any of those.

HaZardeur #35 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:31 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 37216 battles
The most surprising about this thread is that tajj7 seem to have thought/believed that WG will keep CW tanks untouched... and all that after the "exclusive Mutant" case. I thought you werent that deluded tbh...

Jumping_Turtle #36 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:33 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 69999 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

Not really surprised by this step though. They are dumbing down the clanwars for years now.

First only a few would get the tank

Than those few plus a few others could buy it

Than play 5 battles and enter the auction.

Now bonds shop.

When enough people ask for tanks Wargming will deliver. Wether you agree or not, you hardly can be surprised by this. And the other tanks will follow in due time.

ChristOfTheAbyss #37 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 251 battles

View Postvuque, on 27 September 2019 - 04:18 PM, said:

Because getting good and spending time collaborating with clan in CWs and giving up all your freetime for 2 to 4 weeks to get rewards is far more harder and time consuming than just getting easy bonds by just playing.

If you put CW tanks in the shop, you are essentially screwing over your most dedicated players. And you cannot afford to do that. Not now when you already are constantly losing players.

//Like giving olympic gold medal for someone jogging few kilometers/day instead winning a marathon.

Edited by ChristOfTheAbyss, 27 September 2019 - 04:37 PM.

LIL_Veky #38 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:37 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13932 battles
  • [BTU] BTU
Just give us the damn E75 TS!!

HarryStotle #39 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 26280 battles

View Posttajj7, on 27 September 2019 - 02:57 PM, said:

Is this World of Clan wars? No so why cant they earn rewards doing other modes where e-peen isn't an essential factor :child:

You really do have a sense of entitlement (as seen in the wheelchair threads) and you should realise what WG are like by now so calm down and see what happens.

I, like Cobra 6 etc felt shafted by the Panzer V/ IV thing which in my opinion was worse but we aren't crying like children because as Cobra has just said, you cant always have what you want in life.

Its hopefully just a wind up but knowing WG, probably not! ''Many players asked for it...…...''

LordMuffin #40 Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 53434 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostThlurp, on 27 September 2019 - 03:36 PM, said:

15k is a lot, is there any easier way to farm bonds for a non clan player than just medals?

Frontlines give bonds.

Recently there was 5k easy bonds from the rigging-hunt mode.

Also tagged with Patch 1.6.1, M60, 121B

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users