Jump to content


pure garbage teams for over a week now... thx WG...


  • Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

Zer0RNG #1 Posted 27 September 2019 - 08:08 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13465 battles
  • 206
  • [GTD] GTD
  • Member since:
    08-29-2018

also today  4 lost and 1 equal... it dose not matter how well u play... when WGs want u to lose u lose...

 

 

 

 

 

 



Hellraiser0201 #2 Posted 27 September 2019 - 08:22 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24447 battles
  • 344
  • [-WBZ-] -WBZ-
  • Member since:
    02-21-2013
Try platooning and carry hard.
Good luck!

RamRaid90 #3 Posted 27 September 2019 - 08:23 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 26236 battles
  • 7,231
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

Looks like it's not just the teams playing badly.

 

Seems to me like you've dropped in form yourself, and are just projecting now onto your teams.

 

Sometimes it's just a run of bad luck. Cheer up and carry on, or quit. Those are your options.


Edited by RamRaid90, 27 September 2019 - 08:31 PM.


vasilinhorulezz #4 Posted 27 September 2019 - 09:07 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 28621 battles
  • 2,078
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

 

I lost a game once, did also made a forum thread to let everyone else know. Yea, wining and losing streaks can happen in a random environment, and even the best players will not win 100% of their games, don't forget, even if you're the best player of the game, you're still one out of fifteen, so, just play your game, and if your contribution is good enough your overall win rate will go up, if not it'll go down. This is how it works, some games cannot be won, just wipe off your tears, man up and move on.

Zer0RNG #5 Posted 27 September 2019 - 09:20 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13465 battles
  • 206
  • [GTD] GTD
  • Member since:
    08-29-2018

View PostRamRaid90, on 27 September 2019 - 08:23 PM, said:

Looks like it's not just the teams playing badly.

this cumming from u is a lot... even with worst teams on the planet I still play a lot better then u..

 

View Postvasilinhorulezz, on 27 September 2019 - 09:07 PM, said:

 

I lost a game once, did also made a forum thread to let everyone else know. Yea, wining and losing streaks can happen in a random environment, and even the best players will not win 100% of their games, don't forget, even if you're the best player of the game, you're still one out of fifteen, so, just play your game, and if your contribution is good enough your overall win rate will go up, if not it'll go down. This is how it works, some games cannot be won, just wipe off your tears, man up and move on.

do u have issues in reading or u are blind... is a f week ... if u dont have anything important to say go post somewhere else...we dont need trolls and poor players

 

I do understand that sometimes random sends u tomato teams for a day... 2 days... but when it happens for a full week... this is [edited]...


Edited by Zer0RNG, 27 September 2019 - 09:22 PM.


gitgud_cannot #6 Posted 27 September 2019 - 09:47 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29881 battles
  • 1,396
  • Member since:
    10-31-2013

well i dont know, i have 65% over the last 7 days, so maybe try harder? and even tonight, same as overall throughout the week - 65,2%

only problem i had is the leo 1, cant get over 50% wr lol.



ThinGun #7 Posted 27 September 2019 - 10:29 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 40666 battles
  • 2,586
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014
I remember losing some games.  Didn't start a thread though, because I'm not self-important enough.

mateyflip #8 Posted 27 September 2019 - 10:45 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37345 battles
  • 501
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

View PostZer0RNG, on 27 September 2019 - 07:08 PM, said: it dose not matter how well u play... when WGs want u to lose u lose...

 

 

 

Tbh mate, I'm sure WG have better things to do than to make sure you PERSONALLY lose matches 



Baldrickk #9 Posted 27 September 2019 - 11:00 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 32167 battles
  • 16,890
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013
Replay analysis results?

_Foculdinsuflet_ #10 Posted 27 September 2019 - 11:03 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6524 battles
  • 9
  • [G-K-R] G-K-R
  • Member since:
    03-09-2013
nah no matter what u do how good u are u cannot kill the entire enemy team still losing with good dmg good spoting etc keep geting this losing streaks with my friend when we are playng in platoon, u probably say play better belive me its not the case  with 3 k dmg and the other team members are 0 tell me how is not the matchmaking?there where times that i didnt got a chance to fire and we won, but now victoryes are more and more hard to achive, its this policy to make u mad spend money buy premium or whatever. say what u want i dont even care but shomthing is wrong with the game..

ThinGun #11 Posted 27 September 2019 - 11:05 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 40666 battles
  • 2,586
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View Post_Foculdinsuflet_, on 27 September 2019 - 11:03 PM, said:

nah no matter what u do how good u are u cannot kill the entire enemy team still losing with good dmg good spoting etc keep geting this losing streaks with my friend when we are playng in platoon, u probably say play better belive me its not the case  with 3 k dmg and the other team members are 0 tell me how is not the matchmaking?there where times that i didnt got a chance to fire and we won, but now victoryes are more and more hard to achive, its this policy to make u mad spend money buy premium or whatever. say what u want i dont even care but shomthing is wrong with the game..

If you send me your email address, I can Paypal you some funds and then you can get some punctuation from eBay,



_Foculdinsuflet_ #12 Posted 27 September 2019 - 11:08 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6524 battles
  • 9
  • [G-K-R] G-K-R
  • Member since:
    03-09-2013

View PostThinGun, on 27 September 2019 - 10:05 PM, said:

If you send me your email address, I can Paypal you some funds and then you can get some punctuation from eBay,

sure since you dont have anything else to do ;)



ThinGun #13 Posted 27 September 2019 - 11:29 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 40666 battles
  • 2,586
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View Post_Foculdinsuflet_, on 27 September 2019 - 11:08 PM, said:

sure since you dont have anything else to do ;)

Never too busy that I can't help out someone in need.



Stevies_Team #14 Posted 27 September 2019 - 11:56 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14801 battles
  • 1,618
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016
Skill based matchmaking would fix these issues

Baldrickk #15 Posted 28 September 2019 - 01:23 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 32167 battles
  • 16,890
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013

 

View PostStevies_Team, on 27 September 2019 - 11:56 PM, said:

Skill based matchmaking would fix these issues

 

Sigh... once again, no it wouldn't:

Oh look... around the middle of the graph we see the full range of results.  With the same frequency as the overall.

http://forum.worldof...s-about-the-mm/ if you want to learn more


Edited by Baldrickk, 28 September 2019 - 01:24 AM.


RamRaid90 #16 Posted 28 September 2019 - 02:02 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 26236 battles
  • 7,231
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostZer0RNG, on 27 September 2019 - 08:20 PM, said:

this cumming from u is a lot... even with worst teams on the planet I still play a lot better then u..

 

 

But you see you don't.

 

Otherwise you wouldn't be here complaining.



Dorander #17 Posted 28 September 2019 - 03:34 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21025 battles
  • 6,042
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

View PostStevies_Team, on 27 September 2019 - 10:56 PM, said:

Skill based matchmaking would fix these issues

 

Skill-based matchmaking solves issues like tea leaves predict the future and laying on hands cures the terminally ill.



JocMeister #18 Posted 28 September 2019 - 06:29 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 28066 battles
  • 2,663
  • Member since:
    08-03-2015

When will people learn to stop looking at stat on short term intervalls?  Your 30, 60 days and 1k battle WR are 54,5%, 55% and 54,5%. That is pretty much spot on with your performance and a perfectly reasonable WR for your performance. You got lucky with your teams for a few days and now you got unlucky with teams for a few days.

 

Looking at WoT statistics anything less than 500 battles or so is completely meaningless.



Zer0RNG #19 Posted 28 September 2019 - 08:51 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13465 battles
  • 206
  • [GTD] GTD
  • Member since:
    08-29-2018

View PostJocMeister, on 28 September 2019 - 06:29 AM, said:

When will people learn to stop looking at stat on short term intervalls?  Your 30, 60 days and 1k battle WR are 54,5%, 55% and 54,5%. That is pretty much spot on with your performance and a perfectly reasonable WR for your performance. You got lucky with your teams for a few days and now you got unlucky with teams for a few days.

 

Looking at WoT statistics anything less than 500 battles or so is completely meaningless.

yea right.. when wg bends u over ... for over a week this is unluck:trollface:

 



Zer0RNG #20 Posted 28 September 2019 - 09:04 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13465 battles
  • 206
  • [GTD] GTD
  • Member since:
    08-29-2018

View PostThinGun, on 27 September 2019 - 10:29 PM, said:

I remember losing some games.  Didn't start a thread though, because I'm not self-important enough.

after 39k battles u have average dmg  500... for u to lose battles should be standard... but wg love bots and they put them on wining side by time to time...






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users