Is player support AI or are there real humans?

WTF

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

Wahahasister #1 Posted 28 September 2019 - 12:23 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14780 battles
  • [EVL-Z] EVL-Z

Edited*

Edited by darksum87, 28 September 2019 - 03:13 PM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

breeeze #2 Posted 28 September 2019 - 12:35 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38183 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

They literally told you that they reviewed the ban and confirmed it as opposed to something like this: 

After careful investigation, we did not see any violation in your account and as for this, we have uplifted the account suspension.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If something like this happens again, do not hesitate to create a ticket, so we can investigate.

Sit out your ban and in the future don't grief in the battle or push/block people.

Wahahasister #3 Posted 28 September 2019 - 12:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14780 battles
  • [EVL-Z] EVL-Z

View Postbreeeze, on 28 September 2019 - 03:35 AM, said:

They literally told you that they reviewed the ban and confirmed it as opposed to something like this: 

After careful investigation, we did not see any violation in your account and as for this, we have uplifted the account suspension.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If something like this happens again, do not hesitate to create a ticket, so we can investigate.

Sit out your ban and in the future don't grief in the battle or push/block people.

No crapcap obvious?

Did you even read what i wrote.

1. I got the same response TWICE

2. If there is REALLY anything to be reviewed all I asked was to show that to me too. A replay judging by which I was suspended

3. If you read the Game Rules it says that the sanctions start with 1 hour suspension, Which I also did not received and it was bumped to 3 days right away, I haven't received any suspensions before that EVER.

4. Before you jump into conclusions maybe read things first?

NekoPuffer_PPP #4 Posted 28 September 2019 - 12:47 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34868 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

I hate PS.

I mean, it's obvious from the 3rd line they're full of bull, and the whole automated response is written in a condescending tone. It's just absolutely disgusting.

Drop the formality, get real people to respond when one player sends multiple tickets in a short time, and remove the high&mighty-ness from the automated responses.

The player support, while it works great for reporting extreme cases of misconduct and banning people, GOD FORBID you need to talk yourself out of a ban... "it's sanctioned by our system, so it cannot be excused, you are banned". Some systems are broken, and nobody cares...

I tried to fix my naming issue when I was force-renamed from PervyPastryPuffer, they claim "pervy" is "sexual content", I tried to explain the actual source of it and why it's fine, but no amount of sense could be carried over, mostly because it's just automated responses...it's like punching walls with your bare hands, you can't win. No amount of explanation matters. It's a system that likes to keep people away from the game, even honest good players. Absolute rubbish. Got Pervy in my (original) name literally everywhere else, YouTube, Twitter, Steam, Discord...but no, WG's not okay with it because they think something that in their view might reference something lewd is the greatest sin known to man. God forbid the kids hear that word, protect the pure little christian kids' vocabulary, ooh..... Rubbish.

breeeze #5 Posted 28 September 2019 - 12:58 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38183 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View PostWahahasister, on 28 September 2019 - 12:40 AM, said:

No crapcap obvious?

Did you even read what i wrote.

1. I got the same response TWICE

2. If there is REALLY anything to be reviewed all I asked was to show that to me too. A replay judging by which I was suspended

3. If you read the Game Rules it says that the sanctions start with 1 hour suspension, Which I also did not received and it was bumped to 3 days right away, I haven't received any suspensions before that EVER.

4. Before you jump into conclusions maybe read things first?

1. Because you kept going after they reviewed, so they sent the usual canned response again. You won't get any more answers, it's been reviewed, they confirmed the ban, deal with it.

2. They will not tell you what exact thing you've been banned for, they will also not tell whoever reported you what action they took on you. I can guarantee you they actually reviewed it, I myself had a similar ban overturned after they reviewed it.

3. The canned response is misleading and they should change it imo, 1 hour refers to automated TK bans, what you got was a manual 3 day unsportsmanlike conduct ban, most commonly given for griefing and blocking/pushing

4. I read it, no jumping here.

Wahahasister #6 Posted 28 September 2019 - 01:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14780 battles
  • [EVL-Z] EVL-Z

View Postbreeeze, on 28 September 2019 - 03:58 AM, said:

1. Because you kept going after they reviewed, so they sent the usual canned response again. You won't get any more answers, it's been reviewed, they confirmed the ban, deal with it.

2. They will not tell you what exact thing you've been banned for, they will also not tell whoever reported you what action they took on you. I can guarantee you they actually reviewed it, I myself had a similar ban overturned after they reviewed it.

3. The canned response is misleading and they should change it imo, 1 hour refers to automated TK bans, what you got was a manual 3 day unsportsmanlike conduct ban, most commonly given for griefing and blocking/pushing

4. I read it, no jumping here.

Ok so tell me if 2 parties are arguing about an event that took place and there is an existing evidence of it, how should they settle the argument?

WG says I violated the game rules and that they have "something" they reviewed, so I should just obey because they said so.

On the other hand I am entirely sure that I've done nothing wrong. I OCCASIONALLY rage and call people apes or  [edited](literally a regular everyday thing that everyone else does). But I've been issued a chatban for that and I haven't appealed. Now I am 100% sure I haven't done anything that violates rules and all I ask is THAT "something" they reviewed and based their decision on.

But all I get is automated response. 

MAYBE, I really did something wrong and I don't consider it a violation even though I've red the rules?! Does that mean I should be permanently blocked eventually?

And besides all this formality and politeness, [edited]THIS crap, if you take someone's money you are responsible for the service. I'm not paying money for automated replies and I certainly don't blind-trust someone who takes my money and responds to my tickets with an auto-replier 

Blubba #7 Posted 28 September 2019 - 06:52 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 61026 battles

View PostWahahasister, on 28 September 2019 - 12:16 AM, said:

Ok so tell me if 2 parties are arguing about an event that took place and there is an existing evidence of it, how should they settle the argument?

WG says I violated the game rules and that they have "something" they reviewed, so I should just obey because they said so.

On the other hand I am entirely sure that I've done nothing wrong. I OCCASIONALLY rage and call people apes or  [edited](literally a regular everyday thing that everyone else does). But I've been issued a chatban for that and I haven't appealed. Now I am 100% sure I haven't done anything that violates rules and all I ask is THAT "something" they reviewed and based their decision on.

But all I get is automated response. 

MAYBE, I really did something wrong and I don't consider it a violation even though I've red the rules?! Does that mean I should be permanently blocked eventually?

And besides all this formality and politeness, [edited]THIS crap, if you take someone's money you are responsible for the service. I'm not paying money for automated replies and I certainly don't blind-trust someone who takes my money and responds to my tickets with an auto-replier 

I'll start by saying I'm no lawyer but... and without prejudice etc and go through your list of questions.

The arguement is settled. They have decided and you have stated that you will abide by their decision (EULA).

Now that this has been agreed, you should just obey because they said so, just like you agreed to.

If you keep doing what they find unacceptable, you will be permanently banned which I hate to point out but it's what you agreed to.

If they take your money, they are responsible for service unless you break the terms and conditions (rules) set out in the agreement you signed up to in the first place to receive those services because, you guessed it, you've already agreed to that.

Now the window dressing. Automated response, chimp or squirrel could have replied to your appeals and it would change nothing. It's not their responsibility to readjudicate something they believe they have already adjudicated.

Whilst all this is of little comfort, it is what it is sadly. Keep messaging if you wish to but I'd suggest it won't get you very far and will only frustrate you further.

I suspect your ban will have expired long before you get a response anyway. Either way, I wish you every success. Maybe just have another think about recent gameplay and what you might have done differently.

Edited by Blubba, 28 September 2019 - 06:55 AM.

250swb #8 Posted 28 September 2019 - 08:08 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 23230 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostWahahasister, on 28 September 2019 - 12:16 AM, said:

This is perhaps the problem in that you want to treat it as an argument, they simply want to rule on the evidence. You've got your game ban for cheating the rules and a forum ban is often the result of discussing game sanctions on the forum so maybe you need to calm down.

Edited by 250swb, 28 September 2019 - 08:14 AM.

Yaccay #9 Posted 28 September 2019 - 08:38 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 35415 battles
  • [4TL] 4TL

Do not expect anything good from Customer Support concerning gameplay related issues.

I already gave up complaining about CS.

The best, they will ignore you.

The worst, they will ban you for that.

Example:

Spoiler

Wahahasister #10 Posted 28 September 2019 - 09:37 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14780 battles
  • [EVL-Z] EVL-Z
I love how everyone knows that CS doesn't work and are so many frustrated players, yet It's better to remain silent otherwise I might get banned from forum as well. 
Well.. IDGAF, I bring way more money than any other average player in this game and if I'm not treated fairly I'd be more than happy to bring my business elsewhere

malachi6 #11 Posted 28 September 2019 - 11:26 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 50929 battles

I have been banned twice.  One was totally deserved as I saw the red mist and I accepted the consequences of my actions.  The other the automated system regarding team damage.  Again I understood why and lived with it.  OP,  You may not consider your behaviour disruptive or against the game rules.  The game and support do. 

I would suggest you look very carefully at how you interact with the game.  You may consider the mods you use to be okay.  You may consider the language you use in chat to be fine.  You may consider pushing and blocking to be part of the game.  Something you do, however, has raised a flag with WG.  You may feel it is okay and in a different game it may be.  Thing is, this is not your game and you have agreed to abide by rules and policies that are available to read 24/7.  Agreed WG should give a more detailed description of the infringement,  Some people need to be told specifically what they have done wrong.  Many others just know.

Edit:

Wahahister, If you don't give a [edited], why have you moderated your text?  I know my words will be edited but I own them.  You think being treated fairly is based upon how much money you spend?  Go look up the viel of ignorance.  As to using everybody else does it as an excuse, that is the fallacy of ad populum.

Edited by malachi6, 28 September 2019 - 11:31 AM.

Wahahasister #12 Posted 28 September 2019 - 11:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14780 battles
  • [EVL-Z] EVL-Z

View Postmalachi6, on 28 September 2019 - 02:26 PM, said:

I have been banned twice.  One was totally deserved as I saw the red mist and I accepted the consequences of my actions.  The other the automated system regarding team damage.  Again I understood why and lived with it.  OP,  You may not consider your behaviour disruptive or against the game rules.  The game and support do. 

I would suggest you look very carefully at how you interact with the game.  You may consider the mods you use to be okay.  You may consider the language you use in chat to be fine.  You may consider pushing and blocking to be part of the game.  Something you do, however, has raised a flag with WG.  You may feel it is okay and in a different game it may be.  Thing is, this is not your game and you have agreed to abide by rules and policies that are available to read 24/7.  Agreed WG should give a more detailed description of the infringement,  Some people need to be told specifically what they have done wrong.  Many others just know.

Edit:

Wahahister, If you don't give a [edited], why have you moderated your text?  I know my words will be edited but I own them.  You think being treated fairly is based upon how much money you spend?  Go look up the viel of ignorance.  As to using everybody else does it as an excuse, that is the fallacy of ad populum.

I haven't moderated any of my texts? o.O

And I don't think that I should be treated any differently or be privileged just because I pay money. I think they owe me an explanation because I pay that much money, that's it. 

I can't think of any game situation I could be held responsible for and banned and that is why I created the topic and ticket. I've been chat banned before and I know I totally deserved it and I did not protest it. But right now I am being treated unfairly and am being misjudged by a bot and answered by a machine, so if the support is missing human factor, there can be no justice or adequate service quality

Orkbert #13 Posted 28 September 2019 - 12:52 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28476 battles

View PostWahahasister, on 28 September 2019 - 12:23 AM, said:

1. I asked to provide me any evidence of me violating the game rules, which I was refused.

How about you upload your last 20~30 replays so we all can see that you didn't violate the rules?

Bordhaw #14 Posted 28 September 2019 - 01:05 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 15293 battles

View PostWahahasister, on 28 September 2019 - 10:56 AM, said:

I haven't moderated any of my texts? o.O

And I don't think that I should be treated any differently or be privileged just because I pay money. I think they owe me an explanation because I pay that much money, that's it. 

I can't think of any game situation I could be held responsible for and banned and that is why I created the topic and ticket. I've been chat banned before and I know I totally deserved it and I did not protest it. But right now I am being treated unfairly and am being misjudged by a bot and answered by a machine, so if the support is missing human factor, there can be no justice or adequate service quality

Enjoy a forum ban next then..

Block Quote

Do not discuss moderation and sanctions

Wahahasister #15 Posted 28 September 2019 - 01:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14780 battles
  • [EVL-Z] EVL-Z

View PostOrkbert, on 28 September 2019 - 03:52 PM, said:

How about you upload your last 20~30 replays so we all can see that you didn't violate the rules?

Sure, Where can I upload  replays? I'll upload last 20 replays.

jabster #16 Posted 28 September 2019 - 01:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12761 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostWahahasister, on 28 September 2019 - 12:12 PM, said:

Sure, Where can I upload  replays? I'll upload last 20 replays.

WoT Replays.

malachi6 #17 Posted 28 September 2019 - 02:20 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 50929 battles

If you have not moderated your speech,  Why did you not simply type, I do not give a [edited]?  We will all know what you mean despite the editing.

"I bring way more money than any other average player in this game " This reads as I pay more than most and deserve special treatment. The amount of money you pay is irrelevant.  You appear to use it as a form of special pleading.

Edited by malachi6, 28 September 2019 - 02:25 PM.

HassenderZerhacker #18 Posted 28 September 2019 - 03:03 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 31730 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

View Postbreeeze, on 28 September 2019 - 12:35 AM, said:

For paying customers, WG should at least take the time to write just ONE SENTENCE about the specific reason for the ban, for example, "you pushed the allied STRV down the cliff" or something.

I am fully with the OP on this.

4nt #19 Posted 28 September 2019 - 03:07 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29639 battles

View Postmalachi6, on 28 September 2019 - 02:20 PM, said:

If you have not moderated your speech,  Why did you not simply type, I do not give a [edited]?  We will all know what you mean despite the editing.

"I bring way more money than any other average player in this game " This reads as I pay more than most and deserve special treatment. The amount of money you pay is irrelevant.  You appear to use it as a form of special pleading.

The forum software likes to autoedit some stuff...

darksum87 #20 Posted 28 September 2019 - 03:19 PM

Private

• Veteran
  • 1771 battles

I remind everyone that one of the rules of this forun is: 

Do not create topics/posts to share private conversations

• Exchanges with our Customer Support Services and through private messages should remain private

Regards. 

Also tagged with WTF

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users