Platoons and matchmaking

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

maloloud #1 Posted 28 September 2019 - 01:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 784 battles

One quick questions, more rhetorical maybe.

Why are platoons restricted to same tier, when i find myself in a battle with 2 tiers difference (example: playing as tier V vs tiers VII). It is not one time unlucky matchmaking, its almost a rule. 

Why not have restriction to one tier between all players in platoon, maybe we will get more equal matchmaking, And I am against the idea of what you may call "fail platooning", where there is massive difference between players in platoon, but to be honest being tier V vs tier VII tank is just depressing in battle, just like back in the days of fail platooning.

So my logic behind the one tier difference between all players in platoon, and how it would improve the matchmaking is this: 

More people playing platoon within one tier, would ease the matchmaking to put more equal tiers in battle, example: platoons that consist of tier V and tier VI tanks would get filled with other tier V and tier VI tanks. 

P.S. I dont really care about platoons, i just hate being in a battle with guys that can one shot me, while i cant even make one penetrating hit.

maloloud #2 Posted 28 September 2019 - 01:31 AM

Private

• Player
  • 784 battles
To further explain my post, my proposition is to fix the matchmaking and platooning between tiers 5 and 6, tiers 7 and 8, tiers 9 and 10. For the lower tiers i am not so sure, because they are all close, and its generally fast to get to tier 5.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users