Few crezy proposals

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

HeinrichBlitzzz #1 Posted 28 September 2019 - 09:26 AM

Private

• Player
  • 38211 battles
  • [ABEES] ABEES

Hello everyone i hope you enjoy the game i have few ideas and i would hear your opinion on it (sorry for my english its my 3rd language)

1) why voult is limited to 750k? more you play more you get at the end of a week.

2)why there is no position points in raceing event 1st to finish line 5 points, 2nd 3 points, 3rd 1 point just like in olimpics gold/silver/bronze.

3)why not to buff old epic lines germany/US to be playable again(gun handeling/penetration ect.).

4)Since team battle mode was canceled maybe add some kind of multi tier mode V+VI,VII+VIII,IX+X tier battles so V,VII and IX tiers would be usefull for something...finaly.

5)Resource gathering(similiar to voult but here you get points for playing difrent classes of vehicles : heavy-blocked dmg,light spotted,arty(remove this class from the game)stun dmg. ect.) - it could work for single player or clan achivement of some kind.

6)More weekend events? :)

7)Stop adding this graphics garbage crap - this should be optional HD crap but like youve added multiCPU my old PC started to boil if i have to spend X amount of cash for new PC/graphic card ect. its X amount i wont spend in your store for premium tanks/gold ect.

8)When you instal game you have to set 90% of options by yourself,make game options more clear for young/new players cause even option x16/x25 have to be selected manualy.

Would to hear Your opinion on that and if You just want to troll have fun i dont care.

Edited by HeinrichBlitzzz, 28 September 2019 - 09:57 AM.

shikaka9 #2 Posted 28 September 2019 - 04:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 70582 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

and we need more balloons ,.... much more

Xandania #3 Posted 28 September 2019 - 07:49 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42798 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-
I want a pony!