Mysterious crews in garage

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

FritzSpiegal #1 Posted 29 September 2019 - 12:52 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22898 battles

I had decided to get rid of any tank I didn't actually enjoy playing and was surprised to find I had no barrack slots free.

When I looked I found I had 32 light tank 100% crew members mostly from countries I have never played, Czech, Japan,Poland etc and I don't play light tanks either. 

I did a quick search before posting and saw an old thread where rental tank crews remained after the rental period remained. Is this a new WG policy to give a fully trained crew for each T1 tank? I can't see anything in announcements.

mjs_89 #2 Posted 29 September 2019 - 12:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9001 battles
  • [95137] 95137

View PostFritzSpiegal, on 29 September 2019 - 12:52 PM, said:

I had decided to get rid of any tank I didn't actually enjoy playing and was surprised to find I had no barrack slots free.

When I looked I found I had 32 light tank 100% crew members mostly from countries I have never played, Czech, Japan,Poland etc and I don't play light tanks either. 

I did a quick search before posting and saw an old thread where rental tank crews remained after the rental period remained. Is this a new WG policy to give a fully trained crew for each T1 tank? I can't see anything in announcements.

I'd say your account and forgot about them, but with your battle count that seems unlikely. However, if a new nation gets introduced everyone gets the tier 1 tank with a 100% crew, and if you sell the tank the crew should go into your barracks by default.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users