Jump to content


Avoid playing this game, especially tier X , if this is your way of playing


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

ValkyrionX #1 Posted 30 September 2019 - 09:40 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 52505 battles
  • 2,454
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

good vision

 

http://wotreplays.eu/site/5042154#cliff-valkyrionx-tvp_t_50_51



pihip #2 Posted 30 September 2019 - 09:55 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15893 battles
  • 1,185
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013
Bad team led to a bad and unfun game. Same as noticing water is wet.

No offense, but any sane World of Tanks player (or any team based online multiplayer game player for that matter) must get used to this aspect of the game if they want to go on playing.

MindCrack #3 Posted 30 September 2019 - 12:07 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 16847 battles
  • 194
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    05-02-2014
*edit

Edited by DarkAri, 30 September 2019 - 06:36 PM.
Be respectful


Kartoshkaya #4 Posted 30 September 2019 - 12:15 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27383 battles
  • 950
  • [HAPY-] HAPY-
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015
*edit

Edited by DarkAri, 30 September 2019 - 06:37 PM.
Be constructive


Dorander #5 Posted 30 September 2019 - 05:05 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21025 battles
  • 6,031
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

View Postpihip, on 30 September 2019 - 08:55 AM, said:

Bad team led to a bad and unfun game. Same as noticing water is wet.

No offense, but any sane World of Tanks player (or any team based online multiplayer game player for that matter) must get used to this aspect of the game if they want to go on playing.

 

Technically water isn't wet. The other object that water touches is wet. :hiding:



TheDrownedApe #6 Posted 30 September 2019 - 05:47 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 49553 battles
  • 6,378
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

View PostDorander, on 30 September 2019 - 04:05 PM, said:

 

Technically water isn't wet. The other object that water touches is wet. :hiding:

 

it's a bit schrodinger esque

 

you can only tell if it's wet by touching it, but then you are wet :amazed:


Edited by TheDrownedApe, 30 September 2019 - 05:47 PM.


pihip #7 Posted 30 September 2019 - 05:59 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15893 battles
  • 1,185
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

View PostDorander, on 30 September 2019 - 05:05 PM, said:

 

Technically water isn't wet. The other object that water touches is wet. :hiding:

 

Details. :trollface:



LordMuffin #8 Posted 30 September 2019 - 07:09 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 52608 battles
  • 13,329
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

View PostDorander, on 30 September 2019 - 05:05 PM, said:

 

Technically water isn't wet. The other object that water touches is wet. :hiding:

Not is, but more like 'can get' :P

 

The water have to stick to the other object in order to get wet.

Objects that water can't stick to doesn't get wet.

A good example is gore-tex. Water can't stick to gore-tex (easily) so gore-tex doesn't get wet.

 



Bulldog_Drummond #9 Posted 30 September 2019 - 08:32 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33170 battles
  • 10,443
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO
  • Member since:
    08-10-2014

As it will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man
There are only four things certain since Social Progress began.
That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,
And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire;

 

And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins,
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!

 

http://www.kiplingsociety.co.uk/poems_copybook.htm



Homer_J #10 Posted 30 September 2019 - 09:59 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 32362 battles
  • 35,390
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostLordMuffin, on 30 September 2019 - 07:09 PM, said:

 so gore-tex doesn't get wet.

 

You clearly weren't camping with us this weekend. :bush::arta:



Dorander #11 Posted 30 September 2019 - 10:59 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21025 battles
  • 6,031
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012
I love how you guys ran with an utterly silly comment. You're killing me :teethhappy:

ThorgrimBrenadim #12 Posted 01 October 2019 - 12:23 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 33208 battles
  • 464
  • Member since:
    06-22-2012

View PostHomer_J, on 30 September 2019 - 09:59 PM, said:

You clearly weren't camping with us this weekend. :bush::arta:

But arty are not clad in Gortex…… now spandex maybe :)

 



Homer_J #13 Posted 01 October 2019 - 08:12 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 32362 battles
  • 35,390
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostThorgrimBrenadim, on 01 October 2019 - 12:23 AM, said:

But arty are not clad in Gortex…… now spandex maybe :)

 

 

Spandex is definitely for those scouts dashing around the front.

 

A loose fitting pair of jeans and T-shirt is more slothing on the sofa in A0 style.



LordMuffin #14 Posted 01 October 2019 - 09:34 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 52608 battles
  • 13,329
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

View PostHomer_J, on 30 September 2019 - 09:59 PM, said:

You clearly weren't camping with us this weekend. :bush::arta:

:( old gore-tex have to be re-impregnated if you want to get it to work again. 



SlyMeerkat #15 Posted 01 October 2019 - 09:48 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 18537 battles
  • 3,156
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
I avoid playing Tier 10 as a whole in Randoms apart from Clan stuff due to the tenfold amount of Wipes and Premium Spam Try Hards so that ruins it for me greatly as well as i never understood those kind of players that get in tier 8 and above with not a clue how to play especially those with many thousands of battles, annoying kind of players but nothing you can do about that sadly  

Bulldog_Drummond #16 Posted 01 October 2019 - 12:56 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33170 battles
  • 10,443
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO
  • Member since:
    08-10-2014

View PostSlyMeerkat, on 01 October 2019 - 08:48 AM, said:

I avoid playing Tier 10 as a whole in Randoms apart from Clan stuff due to the tenfold amount of Wipes and Premium Spam Try Hards so that ruins it for me greatly as well as i never understood those kind of players that get in tier 8 and above with not a clue how to play especially those with many thousands of battles, annoying kind of players but nothing you can do about that sadly  

 

Think of us as plankton.



HassenderZerhacker #17 Posted 05 October 2019 - 01:52 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 31030 battles
  • 3,280
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 30 September 2019 - 08:32 PM, said:

As it will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man
There are only four things certain since Social Progress began.
That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,
And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire;

 

And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins,
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!

 

http://www.kiplingsociety.co.uk/poems_copybook.htm

 

do you compose poems after drinking too much Loch Lomond ?



Miepie #18 Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:37 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 4033 battles
  • 1,061
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018

View PostLordMuffin, on 01 October 2019 - 09:34 AM, said:

:( old gore-tex have to be re-impregnated if you want to get it to work again. 

Weird. My colleagues *stop* working when they get impregnated. :amazed:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users