Jump to content


Tank rewards October 2019


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

wolfsrain #1 Posted 01 October 2019 - 10:23 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 64757 battles
  • 377
  • [LASO] LASO
  • Member since:
    11-15-2010

See the title.

 

It started today, with the rewards being one from: T15 LT (tier III prem), Panzer S35 or 4 WoT Premium account+garage slot. Relatively easy missions, which you can finish in 7 days (doing all the missions daily) or just in time (going easy and doing just the right amount of points for the day)

 

Duration: 1 - 20 October



L3gionaire #2 Posted 01 October 2019 - 10:53 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25432 battles
  • 272
  • [L2GND] L2GND
  • Member since:
    03-09-2014

Yeap,

Here:

https://tankrewards.eu

 

 



Balc0ra #3 Posted 01 October 2019 - 11:11 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 74388 battles
  • 21,280
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Well, at least they had an option for those that have all the reward tanks this time. Tho more universal prints etc is not bad for just playing even so.

Flicka #4 Posted 01 October 2019 - 11:34 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23473 battles
  • 249
  • [CELL] CELL
  • Member since:
    10-25-2011

German vehicles only

Premium vehicles only

Tier IX-X vehicles only

 

Am I missing some vehicles here…?

T-55A?



BQBD #5 Posted 01 October 2019 - 11:35 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 14592 battles
  • 104
  • Member since:
    11-02-2018
Oh nice, thanks for posting this :)

Not that I play Tier III at all, but which of the 2 tanks on offer would be a keeper?

Lagalaza #6 Posted 01 October 2019 - 12:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10810 battles
  • 513
  • [W0WW] W0WW
  • Member since:
    08-11-2018

View PostBQBD, on 01 October 2019 - 10:35 AM, said:

Oh nice, thanks for posting this :)

Not that I play Tier III at all, but which of the 2 tanks on offer would be a keeper?

 

S35 has better armour and a really good gun. T-15 is more mobile, less armour less DPM. S35 is very nearly OP, maybe not Pz IIJ OP but nearly.

 



LordSkyFury #7 Posted 01 October 2019 - 12:22 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 17237 battles
  • 309
  • [R_D1] R_D1
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View PostFlicka, on 01 October 2019 - 11:34 AM, said:

German vehicles only

Premium vehicles only

Tier IX-X vehicles only

 

Am I missing some vehicles here…?

T-55A?

Probably, and I also think about VK 72.01 (K). On wiki they are listed as premium tanks.



FatigueGalaxy #8 Posted 01 October 2019 - 02:11 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22255 battles
  • 2,362
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    02-09-2011

View PostLordSkyFury, on 01 October 2019 - 12:22 PM, said:

Probably, and I also think about VK 72.01 (K). On wiki they are listed as premium tanks.


Yep, only T-55A and VK 72.01 (K) are suitable for this mission.

 

I have only MKA as low tier premium... this is going to suck.

 

330 tickets per day + 3x19 consumables. Saving 171k credits if you buy them at full price, 128k with 25% discount per day. You can sell them for ~86k credits, too. For full event you get ~3,4kk worth of consumables or ~2,6kk if you buy them for with 25% discount. This is on top of rewards that you can claim for tickets so it's not bad for basically doing x2 on your german tanks for an hour (since missions don't require winning, getting in top 5/3 should be easy).

 

You can get top reward in 7 days. btw. you can get it even if you have only one mid-tier german tank too (you can get 120 tickets per day with it so 2400 in total).

 

It sucks if you don't have the tanks to complete all missions but tank rewards event was intended for veteran players from the start and all required tanks were available via events or missions in the past.



wolfsrain #9 Posted 01 October 2019 - 02:44 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 64757 battles
  • 377
  • [LASO] LASO
  • Member since:
    11-15-2010
Well, i have enough tanks to cover all the missions. Sure, i do miss the VK7201 and have the T55A, but that is enough for that specific mission.Still, not exactly fair for the vast majority of players that did not finished the campaign, did not enlist into a clan or have a clan made for lolz.

FatigueGalaxy #10 Posted 01 October 2019 - 09:56 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22255 battles
  • 2,362
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    02-09-2011

View Postwolfsrain, on 01 October 2019 - 02:44 PM, said:

Well, i have enough tanks to cover all the missions. Sure, i do miss the VK7201 and have the T55A, but that is enough for that specific mission.Still, not exactly fair for the vast majority of players that did not finished the campaign, did not enlist into a clan or have a clan made for lolz.


Tank rewards is aimed to veteran players, though.

Also, as I mentioned earlier, you only need one mid-tier german tank to get all prizes.



Miepie #11 Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:52 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 4753 battles
  • 1,408
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018

View PostFatigueGalaxy, on 01 October 2019 - 09:56 PM, said:


Tank rewards is aimed to veteran players, though.

 

Is it, though? Because they seem to me the least likely players to need garage slots, a free Gun Rammer, 4 blueprints and a tier III dinky toy tank... 



undutchable80 #12 Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:55 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 12516 battles
  • 4,150
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostMiepie, on 02 October 2019 - 08:52 AM, said:

Is it, though? Because they seem to me the least likely players to need garage slots, a free Gun Rammer, 4 blueprints and a tier III dinky toy tank... 

Agree with this. Win a game in your T2-4 German tank (and finish top 10 xp) and you get 120 points. Do that every day and tier 4 reward is yours. Seems doable by all level of players. 



BSHDBCG #13 Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:07 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 6115 battles
  • 1,021
  • Member since:
    04-20-2015
Nevermind.

Edited by BSHDBCG, 02 October 2019 - 09:08 AM.


HunAnon #14 Posted 03 October 2019 - 08:48 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20800 battles
  • 39
  • Member since:
    06-26-2018

Will players who have both reward vehicles get their gold value, or just silver? Unfortunately I just bought the T15 two days before october, and seeing that I could have got it as reward.

I'm already very upset that I missed out by a week or so from getting the Toldi III and the Pz III K with twitch codes, because I returned to WoT after that event...



undutchable80 #15 Posted 03 October 2019 - 08:52 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 12516 battles
  • 4,150
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostHunAnon, on 03 October 2019 - 08:48 AM, said:

Will players who have both reward vehicles get their gold value, or just silver? Unfortunately I just bought the T15 two days before october, and seeing that I could have got it as reward.

I'm already very upset that I missed out by a week or so from getting the Toldi III and the Pz III K with twitch codes, because I returned to WoT after that event...

No, you will not get compensation. Sell the T15 when you are close to unlocking tier 4 and then claim it again via Tank Rewards. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users