Improvement proposal: Make a new game

armored warfare mario kart racers sonic hedgehog chilgrens games kids action racing games improvement proposal

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

_1111_ #1 Posted 01 October 2019 - 03:08 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3005 battles
  • [WINNR] WINNR

I am not so big fun of all this action and racing that World of Tanks has recently turned into. Could you develop a new game, just like the World of Tanks was 6 years ago, and keep is as a strategy game appealing for grown adults? That way I could continue playing your games, too.

I bet those who really love high-speed action are pretty happy with Armoured Warfare and I am not sure if you can convince kids to leave their Sonic Hedgehog and Mario Kart Racers for a dull tank games such as World of Tanks mostly played by boring adults. If you make the new game, please don't spoil that game with constant updates and improvements that will make it eventually unplayable. Just keep fixing the bugs and re-balancing according to community needs, not business interests. Without knowing the big picture, I am toxicly pretty sure such a game would be a great success.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 01 October 2019 - 03:14 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 74388 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Post_1111_, on 01 October 2019 - 03:08 PM, said:

I bet those who really love high-speed action are pretty happy with Armoured Warfare

Must be why everyone left it and came back to WOT...

Spoiler

But joking aside, as the game's audience grows. So do the differences on what they like or not. Making it a tricky task to "please" everyone with events, or even when there are none. And years ago WG claimed the average age on EU was 32... And going by most here I don't doubt it. But still kids as well as the adults have asked for Chaffee races and Karl back for years. For some it's a fresh breath of air that gives them fun between the frustrations of randoms. And I don't mind it one bit. As if I dont' like it, I can just ignore it.

As for the constant updates? Well today was new content, not fixes. Before that you have one group that screams for fixes for races, and you have the other group that don't care for races that don't want WG to fix it due to updates. Regardless of what group they choose to follow, they won't win with the other one.

Edited by Balc0ra, 01 October 2019 - 03:17 PM.

_1111_ #3 Posted 01 October 2019 - 03:46 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3005 battles
  • [WINNR] WINNR

View PostBalc0ra, on 01 October 2019 - 03:14 PM, said:

But still kids as well as the adults have asked for Chaffee races and Karl back for years.

Chaffee and elc are OK, they don't break the game completely. I am talking about wheeled vehicles here, not events. And KARL, it was the best ever.

Edited by _1111_, 01 October 2019 - 03:53 PM.

WindSplitter1 #4 Posted 01 October 2019 - 08:57 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19428 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View Post_1111_, on 01 October 2019 - 02:46 PM, said:

Chaffee and elc are OK, they don't break the game completely. I am talking about wheeled vehicles here, not events. And KARL, it was the best ever.

Chaffee and ELC are definitely NOT OK.

They're slow, reload slowly for their Tiers and are very much underwhelming hands down. The Chaffee has the same view range as the T67, while the latter still retains the former's rate of fire + camo + camo bonus etc.

ELC takes ages to load the gun and it's very sluggish. Remnants of what they're used to be.

But lemme guess... HT or TD player?

*Checks stats*

Oh, what a surprise! A LT player? I have no words... This is surprising. Well, in that case, I can't say I agree with you. WVs are fine.

*Recheks stats*

My bad. I apologize, you're not an LT player. Of course it didn't make any sense. TD/SPG player. In that case:

No sympathy.

Edited by WindSplitter1, 01 October 2019 - 08:58 PM.

Pansenmann #5 Posted 01 October 2019 - 09:06 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36455 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Post_1111_, on 01 October 2019 - 03:46 PM, said:

ELC is ok???

**Furious rage**

It was nerfed into oblivion!

Get your facts straight.

TheKing99 #6 Posted 02 October 2019 - 12:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1375 battles
  • [LGBTQ] LGBTQ

There are perhaps other games that may appeal to you if you fancy the idea of a 'tactical shooter', and not just 'tanks go boom'.

Alternatively, perhaps you need to play more tactical classes. Rumour is that it is very tactical to play TDs, LTs - and wheeled vehicles in particular. :D

NUKLEAR_SLUG #7 Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:44 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34502 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
Given how many seem to think WG are incompetent and it's so easy to fix everything you'd think those coding geniuses would have got together and bashed out a WoT killer alternative by now.

Cobra6 #8 Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:14 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16531 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 02 October 2019 - 04:44 AM, said:

Given how many seem to think WG are incompetent and it's so easy to fix everything you'd think those coding geniuses would have got together and bashed out a WoT killer alternative by now.

Even if you got the best team for the job who made all the right choices, by now all players are way too invested in WoT to change game. That is why AW failed and WT never really got huge.

At this point, all hope is on WG as new games won't stand a chance, which is sad......but true.

Cobra 6

Gruff_ #9 Posted 02 October 2019 - 04:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22826 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Given WG's decisions overthe years and track record would any of you really invest time / money in a new WG venture?  I have huge lack of faith in this organisation.

Inappropriate_noob #10 Posted 02 October 2019 - 06:42 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 17506 battles

View PostGruff_, on 02 October 2019 - 04:21 PM, said:

Given WG's decisions overthe years and track record would any of you really invest time / money in a new WG venture?  I have huge lack of faith in this organisation.

Maybe we the players ought to make a stand and buy out the company, sort it all out ourselves, bring back the balance, buff what needs buffing, nerf what need nerfing, a fine tune here, a little tweak there and hey bobs your uncle, and................................

Oh wait sorry I was hallucinating again, as you were:D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users