Jump to content


Unused Garage Slots

Garage Slots

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Mr_Wiggly #1 Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:40 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 47441 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012

Just wondering, I currently have a good 130 unused garage slots in my garage (Yes, I went mad early on in my WOT career), and now I have no intention in using them in future.

 

War Gaming has had the gold from me for the purchase of these slots, What is the possibility now of recouping some of that money spent with a little bit of good will on their part by allowing us to transfer or sell for credits or for bonds.

 

Just a thought. 



jabster #2 Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:45 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12761 battles
  • 26,277
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostMr_Wiggly, on 02 October 2019 - 07:40 AM, said:

Just wondering, I currently have a good 130 unused garage slots in my garage (Yes, I went mad early on in my WOT career), and now I have no intention in using them in future.

 

War Gaming has had the gold from me for the purchase of these slots, What is the possibility now of recouping some of that money spent with a little bit of good will on their part by allowing us to transfer or sell for credits or for bonds.

 

Just a thought. 


The idea of being able to sell garage slots has been mentioned a few times but I’ve yet to see any indication that WG have considered allowing it.



Stevies_Team #3 Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:54 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14801 battles
  • 1,618
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016
Seems a simple thing to exchange them for credits

unhappy_bunny #4 Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:57 AM

    Colonel

  • Moderator
  • 20193 battles
  • 3,735
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012
Why not just ask Support? 

8126Jakobsson #5 Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:13 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 80858 battles
  • 5,620
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
Or give them to me?  :hiding:

MeetriX #6 Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:28 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 24362 battles
  • 4,045
  • [_ACE] _ACE
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 02 October 2019 - 09:13 AM, said:

Or give them to me?  :hiding:

OP say that they are unused, but I don't believe that.

You can't know how he has treaded them. Even if he had took good care of them they still can be in bad shape.

Used product is used. Underneat the paint can be a nasty surprises.

 

You will take a huge risk if you accept them. Fixing a broken garage slot can be tricky and costly if it is even possible to fix.


Edited by MeetriX, 02 October 2019 - 09:28 AM.


Mr_Wiggly #7 Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:43 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 47441 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012

View PostMeetriX, on 02 October 2019 - 08:28 AM, said:

OP say that they are unused, but I don't believe that.

You can't know how he has treaded them. Even if he had took good care of them they still can be in bad shape.

Used product is used. Underneat the paint can be a nasty surprises.

 

You will take a huge risk if you accept them. Fixing a broken garage slot can be tricky and costly if it is even possible to fix.

 

 

You cheeky sod..... :)

 



Mr_Wiggly #8 Posted 02 October 2019 - 11:09 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 47441 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 02 October 2019 - 07:57 AM, said:

Why not just ask Support? 

 

I tried that once with an idea, but was told to put it on the forum and it would be picked up by the admins.......

 

I call ********



Homer_J #9 Posted 02 October 2019 - 12:00 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 32930 battles
  • 36,128
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postjabster, on 02 October 2019 - 08:45 AM, said:


The idea of being able to sell garage slots has been mentioned a few times but I’ve yet to see any indication that WG have considered allowing it.

 

How much is a muddy space between the trees worth?

 

I guess that's why they give so many away for free these days.  There's no actual outlay in providing them.



Mr_Wiggly #10 Posted 02 October 2019 - 12:09 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 47441 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012

View PostStevies_Team, on 02 October 2019 - 07:54 AM, said:

Seems a simple thing to exchange them for credits

 

They did it with camo schemes, you can now sell them, why not GS....







Also tagged with Garage Slots

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users