1.6.1 patch

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

BlowMeX #1 Posted 03 October 2019 - 10:26 AM

Private

• Player
  • 15324 battles
  • [SLOEX] SLOEX
 Just a simple question... Will be a trade in system in this patch? I would really like to swap my amx 49 ml with superpershing..

dzonis2606 #2 Posted 03 October 2019 - 12:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28192 battles

This is what in patchnotes for supertest says:

Trade-In (will be available from Tuesday 01.10.2019)

Added the Trade-In functionality to the Store. There will be a dedicated page with a list of all vehicles that can be obtained within the program, as well as the functionality to select a vehicle to be exchanged. Players will also be able to see how the cost of the desired vehicle decreases considering the deducted cost of the vehicle that they selected. In the Preview screen of the vehicle being purchased, players will be able to add a vehicle for exchange to see the resulting cost.

I hope it will, I want to swap my cdc or cda for some medium or heavy.

Why do you wanna change liberte ? I wanted to get one...

BlowMeX #3 Posted 04 October 2019 - 06:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 15324 battles
  • [SLOEX] SLOEX

View Postdzonis2606, on 03 October 2019 - 11:46 AM, said:

This is what in patchnotes for supertest says:

Trade-In (will be available from Tuesday 01.10.2019)

Added the Trade-In functionality to the Store. There will be a dedicated page with a list of all vehicles that can be obtained within the program, as well as the functionality to select a vehicle to be exchanged. Players will also be able to see how the cost of the desired vehicle decreases considering the deducted cost of the vehicle that they selected. In the Preview screen of the vehicle being purchased, players will be able to add a vehicle for exchange to see the resulting cost.

I hope it will, I want to swap my cdc or cda for some medium or heavy.

Why do you wanna change liberte ? I wanted to get one...

Somewhat low dpm and alpha for a ht.. Gets pen to easy with the obvius weakspot on the cupola

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users