• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

blindhai #1 Posted 03 October 2019 - 11:36 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 27378 battles
  • [EU-FI] EU-FI

Hello,

i dont get it anymore, we have 3 different premium time account types, but i have lost the details which does what.

We have WoT premium: Give premium missions, bonus xp/credits, you have the vault...etc. Just for WoT

We have WoWs premium: Gives 65% bonus xp and credits and some other extra stuff too.

So far so good. But...

...what does Wargaming premium do now? I bought some of this last month and wanted to enjoy my last few days with it, but it seems it does nothing for WoT anymore. A few days ago, i had access to all the WoT premium features and now it seems i get nothing extra anymore. Was there any news about that or is Wargaming premium only for WoWs and Warplanes now?

Attached Files

• Attached File   World of Tanks Screenshot 2019.09.30 - 19.35.55.15 (2).png   1.62MB

Edited by blindhai, 03 October 2019 - 11:37 AM.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 03 October 2019 - 12:09 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 73415 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

WG premium only gives one bonus across all games, as in 50%. And is only available via the WOWP store, as they don't have their own yet. WOWS and WOT premium only work via that game giving the additional bonuses as you mentioned. So if you get WOWS premium rewarded via missions, it won't appear on WOT. But it will if you get it rewarded in WOWP, tho then only as WG premium. 

I suspect one small reason for it is because everyone went to the WOWP store to get premium for WOT back in the day, as it was way cheaper.

blindhai #3 Posted 03 October 2019 - 12:50 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 27378 battles
  • [EU-FI] EU-FI

when it gives me +50% in every game, then i wonder why i dont get the other premium features in WoT.

This way is it more likely that they will lose me as a customer, because i cant buy premium for one year anymore, because i have to see and check every time if i want to play WoT or WoWs.

Bordhaw #4 Posted 03 October 2019 - 12:52 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 15086 battles

View Postblindhai, on 03 October 2019 - 10:36 AM, said:

Hello,

i dont get it anymore, we have 3 different premium time account types, but i have lost the details which does what.

We have WoT premium: Give premium missions, bonus xp/credits, you have the vault...etc. Just for WoT

We have WoWs premium: Gives 65% bonus xp and credits and some other extra stuff too.

So far so good. But...

...what does Wargaming premium do now? I bought some of this last month and wanted to enjoy my last few days with it, but it seems it does nothing for WoT anymore. A few days ago, i had access to all the WoT premium features and now it seems i get nothing extra anymore. Was there any news about that or is Wargaming premium only for WoWs and Warplanes now?

blindhai #5 Posted 03 October 2019 - 02:19 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 27378 battles
  • [EU-FI] EU-FI

View PostBordhaw, on 03 October 2019 - 01:52 PM, said:

Thanks, but... a) did you read my question and b) do you know the content of this video? This is old news! I mentioned that this seems to not apply anymore, because i still have wargming premium but no access to premium missions and stuff in WoT.

Stevies_Team #6 Posted 03 October 2019 - 02:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13757 battles

I've still got the old good one and I'm buying nowt like that in case it impacts on the main premium

I won't even log into WoWS either

If they do a Type59 and 360days of new WoT premium bundled offer at any point then I'm going to have a problem

Nishi_Kinuyo #7 Posted 03 October 2019 - 05:03 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9173 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View Postblindhai, on 03 October 2019 - 02:19 PM, said:

Thanks, but... a) did you read my question and b) do you know the content of this video? This is old news! I mentioned that this seems to not apply anymore, because i still have wargming premium but no access to premium missions and stuff in WoT.

RTFM.

Those premium missions are tied to WoT premium account not Wargaming premium account.

blindhai #8 Posted 03 October 2019 - 05:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 27378 battles
  • [EU-FI] EU-FI

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 03 October 2019 - 06:03 PM, said:

RTFM.

Those premium missions are tied to WoT premium account not Wargaming premium account.

You know that this was wrong in the video, so be nice and dont misbehave.

Nishi_Kinuyo #9 Posted 03 October 2019 - 05:23 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9173 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View Postblindhai, on 03 October 2019 - 05:10 PM, said:

You know that this was wrong in the video, so be nice and dont misbehave.

No, you're wrong.

It clearly says that WoT Premium account gives the same +50% credits/exp/crewexp bonuses as the old premium account, along with the following bonuses which they then explain, which includes the daily missions, managable bonus exp, etc.

Edited by Nishi_Kinuyo, 03 October 2019 - 05:23 PM.

Bordhaw #10 Posted 03 October 2019 - 05:41 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 15086 battles

View Postblindhai, on 03 October 2019 - 01:19 PM, said:

View Postblindhai, on 03 October 2019 - 11:50 AM, said:

when it gives me +50% in every game, then i wonder why i dont get the other premium features in WoT.

This way is it more likely that they will lose me as a customer, because i cant buy premium for one year anymore, because i have to see and check every time if i want to play WoT or WoWs.

Block Quote

Currently, the regular Premium Account works across the entire Wargaming trilogy (World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Warplanes). We are not going to change this, so the regular PA and its bonuses across the whole trilogy will remain exactly the same as they are today.

However, in order to make Premium Account more valuable and convenient for players, we've spent the last few months rethinking our vision for Premium Account as a whole. As such, we would like to provide you with some additional opportunities and bonuses the current version of PA lacks. We intend to do this by introducing a separate WoT Premium Account with truly unique options, exclusively for World of Tanks players.  

You don't get the other premium features in WoT because you only have regular Premium Account not WoT Premium Account....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users