Help on diplomacy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Skript_ #1 Posted 05 October 2019 - 12:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24069 battles
  • [RHIN0] RHIN0
Hi guys, can you tell me everything I need to know for do Diplomacy ? I would like to put my clan in :)

Tell me everything :D 

cya 

Edited by Skript_, 05 October 2019 - 12:34 PM.

F1iP_4_M0R3GuND3pr35S1oN #2 Posted 14 October 2019 - 05:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26232 battles
  • [OX1DE] OX1DE

Diplomacy runs the global map, if you don't do it then don't expect to get more than 1 or 2 provinces. Especially at TX. If you land on the map and you are looking to expand further but you can't because the is always a threat to be attacked by a clan sitting next to you then a good idea would be to talk to that clan about forming a 'non-aggression pact' or 'nap' for short, with said clan this should mean that now that clan will not attack you and you will not attack them, this generally benefits both clans as it makes one of their province borders safe and will most likely allow both clans to get extra land. These agreements/pacts are held on each clans word and no more than that so if you have a nap with a clan and then attack them then don't be surprised if clans stop trusting you because word gets around pretty quick.

You may be thinking, how do I contact a clan?
Generally in a clan description, most clans will list their diplo(s) and/or their Teamspeak3 or Discord addresses don't worry if the clan don't speak the same language as you, most clans will speak in English if you don't share the same first language or they will get a translator. Most clans will have diplomacy rooms on their TS3 or Discord so join that room if possible. Just be ready to wait a few hours, not all clans have diplo's that can talk from mid-day till midnight.

If the clan doesn't list a Teamspeak address or a Discord but do list a diplo then contact that diplo in-game and if the clan doesn't list a server or diplo contact send a message to the commander or the Executives asking if they could talk to you about diplomacy. Be ready to do some explaining to these clans as generally if they don't list diplo then they won't be very experienced with it, if at all. 

The rest of piplo skill comes down to your ability to debate and come to compromise over more complicated issues that a nap, sometimes clans will ask you for a pre-def on a province meaning they need you to attack a province to delay the defence game because they have more games than they can fill in a certain time slot.

Any other questions feel free to message me in-game or here. :)

And good luck on the global map!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users