Improvement proposal: Add New Types of Premium Accounts

premium account pay to win pay2win complex kiss confusing wargaming sux support is useless

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

_1111_ #1 Posted 06 October 2019 - 06:31 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2993 battles
  • [WINNR] WINNR

Current system is way too simple with only 2 overlapping premium accounts. There is not enough choices and moreover, a better system would help support to more effectively dodge support requests and not helping users when they get confused and use wrong names for the products. To fix this, I propose creating a variety of new premium account types and naturally keeping the existing (WoT Premium and Wargaming Premium) in selection:

• 1€/day: Wargaming Extra Special Random Premium for a random loot box every day with bonds and premium tanks
  • 1.50€/day: Kids Extra Super Special for custom camo patterns and bright finger paints for colouring your tanks pretty
  • 2€/day: Hyper Ultra Premium Account for special missions that do not require any grinding 
  • 4€/day: Speedy Premium Account for giving tenfold speed to all of your light tanks and permanent race 
  • 5€/day: Super Extra Premium Account for an option to fully research one tank per day without spending any exp
  • 9€/day: Super Duper Extra Trooper for guaranteed 5% increase in win-rate, this should not stack with boosters
  • 12€/day: RNG And MM Fixer Premium for guaranteed top tier MM and 100% RNG

To make the offer more tempting, premium accounts should include random extra fragments of blueprints and occasionally some Christmas tree decorations and T-shirts by mail with a small extra post charge. I bet these changes would be really attractive and solve the issue with the current overly simple premium account system that is hurting the business which is incredibly toxic.

Xandania #2 Posted 06 October 2019 - 06:41 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 43514 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

BravelyRanAway #3 Posted 06 October 2019 - 06:58 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24357 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
Love all your 'tags' under the title, regardless of your whining, you'll continue playing.:)

Edited by BravelyRanAway, 06 October 2019 - 06:58 PM.

Brodie_ #4 Posted 06 October 2019 - 07:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 89972 battles
I would just like to say No!... 

_1111_ #5 Posted 06 October 2019 - 08:27 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2993 battles
  • [WINNR] WINNR

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 06 October 2019 - 06:58 PM, said:

regardless of your whining, you'll continue playing.:)

Yeah, I might, some day, maybe, when the speedsters breaking the game are gone, but meanwhile I can always contribute to the forum, Heck, this is way more fun than enduring map ping spam and watching the game freeze every time a wheeled vehicle is crossing my SPG aiming reticle :) Roll our and give them nothing!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users