Jump to content


Disappointed

Disappointed Commander Race

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Dava_117 #1 Posted 07 October 2019 - 10:24 PM

    Major General

  • Moderator
  • 23021 battles
  • 5,478
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

Well, I wanted to buy the race commanders. Yesterday I wanted to try a last set of race, but was unable to log in to do that.

Said "Well, WG lately gave us a few days to buy stuff after events get to an end, will buy them tomorrow".

Well, looks like this time WG opted for an hard cut... :(

Feel disappointed.



xx984 #2 Posted 08 October 2019 - 01:10 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 65042 battles
  • 3,565
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013
Yeah sure they would've been nice to get. But those sorta commanders are not as special as they once used to be. Just wait till next twitch care package and you can get a free commander that is just as good. Even if you dont have prime getting it for one month and cancelling  is cheaper than buying the race commander 

xx984 #3 Posted 08 October 2019 - 03:42 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 65042 battles
  • 3,565
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

 

You may be interested. Got a pop up just now with these in the premium shop



Dava_117 #4 Posted 08 October 2019 - 03:51 PM

    Major General

  • Moderator
  • 23021 battles
  • 5,478
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View Postxx984, on 08 October 2019 - 03:42 PM, said:

 

You may be interested. Got a pop up just now with these in the premium shop

 

Thank you. Will check if I got it too. :)



LincolnTank #5 Posted 08 October 2019 - 05:33 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11184 battles
  • 490
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    11-17-2015
Tried accessing the shop via website and I can’t locate them

Dava_117 #6 Posted 08 October 2019 - 06:12 PM

    Major General

  • Moderator
  • 23021 battles
  • 5,478
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014
Same here, unfortunately... Disappointed again. :D

xx984 #7 Posted 10 October 2019 - 08:50 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 65042 battles
  • 3,565
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

I had to play a few games, then got a pop up telling me about it before they appeared, not sure why they can’t just put it there for all from the start.. strange how WG works



splash_time #8 Posted 10 October 2019 - 08:57 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13526 battles
  • 690
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

 

View Postxx984, on 10 October 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:

I had to play a few games, then got a pop up telling me about it before they appeared, not sure why they can’t just put it there for all from the start.. strange how WG works

Welcome to WoT.

 

View PostDava_117, on 08 October 2019 - 12:54 AM, said:

Well, I wanted to buy the race commanders. Yesterday I wanted to try a last set of race, but was unable to log in to do that.

Said "Well, WG lately gave us a few days to buy stuff after events get to an end, will buy them tomorrow".

Well, looks like this time WG opted for an hard cut... :(

Feel disappointed.

 

Hi there. :)

These commanders weren't so special,  not like Christmas girls and etc.

Just wait for other chances.  And imho, it's better to not wasting your money. ;)



Spurtung #9 Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:12 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 75074 battles
  • 6,864
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View Postxx984, on 08 October 2019 - 12:10 AM, said:

Yeah sure they would've been nice to get. But those sorta commanders are not as special as they once used to be. Just wait till next twitch care package and you can get a free commander that is just as good. Even if you dont have prime getting it for one month and cancelling  is cheaper than buying the race commander 

 

Signing up, snatching the loot and cancelling all right away is even cheaper...







Also tagged with Disappointed, Commander, Race

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users