Jump to content


Is there any other tank........


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

NoobySkooby #1 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:12 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16975 battles
  • 4,976
  • [D3NK] D3NK
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011
In the German tech tree,that can use the entire crew of the Skorpion G, you can transfer them job lot into another tank, I tried it with the Borsig but,ofc no room or need for one of the crew.

Spurtung #2 Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:18 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 73919 battles
  • 6,356
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013
The radio-but-no-loader combo is exclusive to the skorp.

1ucky #3 Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:20 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 85391 battles
  • 1,244
  • [THRIL] THRIL
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013
Try one of the Marders, Tier 3 or 4.

mateyflip #4 Posted 09 October 2019 - 06:56 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36265 battles
  • 446
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

WOW Nooby, you must have the luck of the Irish on your side.

After your child like out burst regarding the KV2, I would have thought at least a warning point or a forum ban.

 

Well played though if you got away with it.



NoobySkooby #5 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:08 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16975 battles
  • 4,976
  • [D3NK] D3NK
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

I asked for a forum ban, mods too lazy to give one out,so every one vote mateyflip for the new mod,or that other guy,fat pirate or whatever he's called:D

 

 

Btw SKorpion G sold.


Edited by NoobySkooby, 09 October 2019 - 11:08 AM.


Ceeb #6 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:24 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 32587 battles
  • 6,177
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View Postmateyflip, on 09 October 2019 - 05:56 AM, said:

WOW Nooby, you must have the luck of the Irish on your side.

After your child like out burst regarding the KV2, I would have thought at least a warning point or a forum ban.

 

Well played though if you got away with it.

 

You cant ban what people see as the forum mascot, Qpranger must be grinding his teeth



Gremlin182 #7 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:41 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 57892 battles
  • 9,517
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

Yeah they messed up with the Skorpion think its the only tank where the commander is the loader. don't know if that was what was intended had this TD been built but its a pretty stupid idea.

Luckily when it comes to crews in premium tanks you can mix and match crews, its quite possible to have commander radio op driver and gunner from 4 different vehicles all in one premium tank.

I tend to have a few radio operators lying around the barracks left over from earlier tanks that used them assuming I didn't convert them to loaders for the later tanks that sometimes need 2.

 

 



DuncaN_101 #8 Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:45 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 55964 battles
  • 3,000
  • [TEC] TEC
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011
Jagdtiger will take the crew.

TheDrownedApe #9 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:23 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 49553 battles
  • 6,378
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

View PostNoobySkooby, on 09 October 2019 - 10:08 AM, said:

 

Btw SKorpion G sold.

 

:amazed:



Desyatnik_Pansy #10 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:24 PM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 18115 battles
  • 26,648
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View PostTheDrownedApe, on 09 October 2019 - 01:23 PM, said:

:amazed:

 

You get used to it.



Jethro_Grey #11 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:31 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4380 battles
  • 657
  • [KAIN] KAIN
  • Member since:
    08-01-2015

View PostTheDrownedApe, on 09 October 2019 - 01:23 PM, said:

 

:amazed:


Yeah, he is selling every premium that doesn't perform well or for any other reason, even in WoWS. 

Personally, i wouldn't sell even the TII gift tanks, let alone a TVIII  i spend money for.



Desyatnik_Pansy #12 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:34 PM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 18115 battles
  • 26,648
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View PostJethro_Grey, on 09 October 2019 - 01:31 PM, said:

Yeah, he is selling every premium that doesn't perform well or for any other reason, even in WoWS. 

Personally, i wouldn't sell even the TII gift tanks, let alone a TVIII  i spend money for.

 

I've sold low tier gift tanks since I don't ever play them nowadays, but Tier VIIIs is definitely a bit much, especially considering their use for trade-ins when they're available.



Ceeb #13 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:35 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 32587 battles
  • 6,177
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View PostJethro_Grey, on 09 October 2019 - 12:31 PM, said:


Yeah, he is selling every premium that doesn't perform well or for any other reason, even in WoWS. 

Personally, i wouldn't sell even the TII gift tanks, let alone a TVIII  i spend money for.

 

I've raged sold tanks even tanks I should have never rage sold, T-34-3 back in the day, SP, Panther M10,  

 

As for the Skorp G....Noobs, dude, give your head a wobble.



DoMiNoEZ #14 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:39 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 65858 battles
  • 95
  • [WHO] WHO
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
You can recover any premium you have sold before. They have introduced a VRT (Vehicle Recovery Tool) since the last patch. You just need the credits in your account.

Desyatnik_Pansy #15 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:42 PM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 18115 battles
  • 26,648
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View PostDoMiNoEZ, on 09 October 2019 - 01:39 PM, said:

You can recover any premium you have sold before. They have introduced a VRT (Vehicle Recovery Tool) since the last patch. You just need the credits in your account.

 

Well yeah, but it's more about the act of doing it anyway. :popcorn:



Jethro_Grey #16 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:46 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4380 battles
  • 657
  • [KAIN] KAIN
  • Member since:
    08-01-2015

View PostCeeb, on 09 October 2019 - 01:35 PM, said:

 

I've raged sold tanks even tanks I should have never rage sold, T-34-3 back in the day, SP, Panther M10,  

 

As for the Skorp G....Noobs, dude, give your head a wobble.


I've never rage sold a premium. 

A Long while back i almost sold my Atago cruiser in WoWS, but sanity prevailed and i clicked on the silver TVIII and rage sold that instead. 

Felt the same relief, but without the regrets afterwards. 

 

Bought the Mogami instantly back, and all it cost me was was a couple million credits (of which i had several hundred millions).



Ceeb #17 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:55 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 32587 battles
  • 6,177
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View PostJethro_Grey, on 09 October 2019 - 12:46 PM, said:


I've never rage sold a premium. 

A Long while back i almost sold my Atago cruiser in WoWS, but sanity prevailed and i clicked on the silver TVIII and rage sold that instead. 

Felt the same relief, but without the regrets afterwards. 

 

Bought the Mogami instantly back, and all it cost me was was a couple million credits (of which i had several hundred millions).

 

I recovered my M10, I earned the SP back from missions moons ago.  I bought back my T-34-3 after not getting the Type 59 in a loot boxes , I've grown to like it.   (never again will I play the loot box game for WG for a tank that should be just blinking sold normally)

 



Jethro_Grey #18 Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:35 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4380 battles
  • 657
  • [KAIN] KAIN
  • Member since:
    08-01-2015

View PostCeeb, on 09 October 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

 

I recovered my M10, I earned the SP back from missions moons ago.  I bought back my T-34-3 after not getting the Type 59 in a loot boxes , I've grown to like it.   (never again will I play the loot box game for WG for a tank that should be just blinking sold normally)

 


I did that lootbox thing in WoT once for the Type 59, got lucky  and will never do it again. 

In fact, the Xmas lootboxes two years ago in WoWP gave way more bang for buck and the best part was apart from being showered with premium planes was, the ridiculous amount of Free XP and Gold one could use in WoT.



Desyatnik_Pansy #19 Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:36 PM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 18115 battles
  • 26,648
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View PostJethro_Grey, on 09 October 2019 - 02:35 PM, said:

I did that lootbox thing in WoT once for the Type 59, got lucky  and will never do it again. 

In fact, the Xmas lootboxes two years ago in WoWP gave way more bang for buck and the best part was apart from being showered with premium planes was, the ridiculous amount of Free XP and Gold one could use in WoT.

 

Didn't the WoT Lootboxes basically give you the equivalent (if not a tad more) for the amount you were spending? 



TheDrownedApe #20 Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:44 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 49553 battles
  • 6,378
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

View PostJethro_Grey, on 09 October 2019 - 12:31 PM, said:


Yeah, he is selling every premium that doesn't perform well or for any other reason, even in WoWS. 

Personally, i wouldn't sell even the TII gift tanks, let alone a TVIII  i spend money for.

 

So Skorp G fits into the "doesn't perform well category" :teethhappy:

 

Or perhaps tanks that he/she doesn't perfrom well in.......quickly checks Nooby's garage....ARRGGHHH my eyes [stop checking as it's clearly pointless]






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users