• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Captain_CowardlyCustard #1 Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19657 battles
  • [-TWA-] -TWA-

Hey all & WG 

I enjoy the extra "fluff" of the decals,camo's etc and would like to see their use extended to all tiers 6 and above maybe? or 5's or just all I don't really mind.

Now the crux of this post is really about the Scarecrow Decal.

I have driven over, squashed, flattened and destroyed countless scarecrows wherever I have found them, even going out of my way at the start to get that extra "kill" and I still havn't received my Scarecrow Decal to adorn the turret of my tank with, letting my allies and foes alike know I take no prisoners when it comes to scarecrows!!.

So just how many scarecrows need to be despatched before I receive this fine decal?

Also I would like to see a row of small turrets with an larger X over the turret to denote enemies killed, these could be linked to kills in game say 500k kills u can display 1 tank and so on.

If I was in any way learned in that tech, I would mock up a little piccy to show what I mean but i'm sure someone could whistle one up ?

And yes i'm aware there isn't any Scarecrow Decal as yet and the big question is WHY NOT !!?

Thx in advance

Richthoffen #2 Posted 09 October 2019 - 09:02 AM

Major

• Player
  • 30618 battles
  • [MS-] MS-
in that case, I want decals for laundry lines, useless wooden poles, tramcars and parked vehicles.. telephone post should be there too

BravelyRanAway #3 Posted 09 October 2019 - 09:18 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24503 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
:amazed:

Captain_CowardlyCustard #4 Posted 09 October 2019 - 09:19 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19657 battles
  • [-TWA-] -TWA-

View PostRichthoffen, on 09 October 2019 - 09:02 AM, said:

in that case, I want decals for laundry lines, useless wooden poles, tramcars and parked vehicles.. telephone post should be there too

There are many, many cars tractors, buses, poles, fences, walls etc. 

But only a few scarecrows per battle - some maps have none (that I have found).

Let's not cheapen the achievement of squidging multiple scarecrows per battle by adding in all of the destructible elements, please.

Also tagged with Fluff

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users