• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

SF_Tank #1 Posted 09 October 2019 - 12:48 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18499 battles

Hi!

The reasons why they can’t sell tanks by bonds:

1. Clan-reward tanks can’t be sold because it is wrong against the clan-members
  2. Mission tanks can’t be sold because missions are going on
  3. Tanks sold by money can’t be sold because WG lose money if they give tanks ”free”

So there is very few tank left to sell by bonds. Am I right?

SF

Edited by SF_Tank, 09 October 2019 - 12:50 PM.

Jethro_Grey #2 Posted 09 October 2019 - 12:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4539 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN

3. Yes, you're Right.

1 and 2: No.

1ucky #3 Posted 09 October 2019 - 12:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 87931 battles
  • [THRIL] THRIL

Yes you are right, WG have to make new tanks.

#AvoidControversy

#CreateEnoughOfDiverseGoodsForAllPotentialNeeds

#LeaveNichesToNicheMasters

#KeepSellingStuff

#Profit

Immensive #4 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:20 PM

Sergeant

• 48049 battles
  • [HOOT] HOOT

Would agree on that. They could add tanks like Fv 215b, 183 or foch 155. 

Back to point 1: Prob. could add old t8 cw reward tanks to the Bondshop, as T8 campaigns are death in its current state. If the pricing is high enough and they get a different nametags like Chieftain/T95 (B) [B for Bonds], then I wouldn't be mad at anyone. (Have T8 Chieftain and Is 5 myself)

Edited by Immensive, 09 October 2019 - 01:30 PM.

Neodymium9 #5 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:31 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19986 battles

View PostSF_Tank, on 09 October 2019 - 12:48 PM, said:

Hi!

The reasons why they can’t sell tanks by bonds:

1. Clan-reward tanks can’t be sold because it is wrong against the clan-members
  2. Mission tanks can’t be sold because missions are going on
  3. Tanks sold by money can’t be sold because WG lose money if they give tanks ”free”

So there is very few tank left to sell by bonds. Am I right?

SF

1.It doesn't matter whether it's wrong or right from wg's point of view,they are a business,and the few clan players that might leave the game as a result of this decision won't offset wg's pocketbook because it will make a lot more players happy (happy to spend cash on premium account for the bonds benefit).

3.Invalid point,wg will actually make more money overall,because more people will buy premium time to gather bonds.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #6 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:32 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34502 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
There's more than enough old and/or discontinued tanks floating around in the game files not to mention the countless freebie 'gift'tanks to populate the Bond Shop without touching any of the CW exclusive vehicles.

Roboticus #7 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 40316 battles
  • [INTC] INTC

1/2 no 

3 yes

look at it this way. There are many good players that simply don’t have the time to either do clan wars or participate in reasonable clans to get the clan reward tanks. You don’t have to be amazing to have CW tanks, so god knows why people seem to chant this myth. There are plenty of absolute 1400 wn8 tomatoes seen using the broken/ OP AF T95FV cheif as one example. 
selling CW tanks for bonds is more than fair if it allows players that have a life and work to get them. 
Those that beleive the above myth that only good players deserve OP/ broken tanks kind of sums of the mentality of them themselves. I.e clueless

Immensive #8 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:44 PM

Sergeant

• 48049 battles
  • [HOOT] HOOT

View PostRoboticus, on 09 October 2019 - 01:33 PM, said:

Those that beleive the above myth that only good players deserve OP/ broken tanks kind of sums of the mentality of them themselves. I.e clueless

They deserve the tanks, because they competed for them by investing time and skill.

It's not the players fault, that the tank they play is better/worse then the average techtree tank.

sokolicc #9 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32384 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View PostRoboticus, on 09 October 2019 - 01:33 PM, said:

1/2 no 

3 yes

look at it this way. There are many good players that simply don’t have the time to either do clan wars or participate in reasonable clans to get the clan reward tanks. You don’t have to be amazing to have CW tanks, so god knows why people seem to chant this myth. There are plenty of absolute 1400 wn8 tomatoes seen using the broken/ OP AF T95FV cheif as one example. 
selling CW tanks for bonds is more than fair if it allows players that have a life and work to get them. 

You're not obliged to get cw reward tanks.
If you have job (i do) and don't have time (i don't have it too much) you don't have to get the tank (although you can easily get in proper clan if you're good enough. And obligations for many clans is something like 10-15k boxes monthly earned by you which is 5-6 advances per month just to stay in good clan.

If they need to sell tier 10 tanks for bonds - let it be. But avoid CW exclusives since they are, well, reward for spending time in specific timeframe. If you have to get them, well... Take vacation, send wife and kids to Bali and enjoy wot alone at home. ;)

Argument "we want to buy CW tanks but we don't want to join clan or play CW" is like "i want lottery prize but i don't want to buy lotery tickets since it's too expensive for me".

And cw don't last for month or so like before, last one was 11-12 days iirc.

It's not about chieftain being so strong (it's not that strong), about 907 being OP (everyone pens it and it's derpy, it's not OP) but it's about having something that will make you feel special. Screw chieftain, who cares. You see people complained about M60 and 121B which are trash imo. Point is that tanks that rewards you for specific effort shouldn't be used for other purposes. One more reason - you have tons of tanks in game files. Even the same chieftain mk 6 or whatever, with 400 alpha dmg and better mobility, who cares. But leave CW tanks as CW exclusives.

Balc0ra #10 Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:07 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 74388 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Well, the first thing they did mention when they confirmed the bond shop was old removed tier X's. And besides the Foch 155, 183 and FV215B. There are a fair few other tanks removed like the 122-55 etc that could work for it. 

And I suspect there won't be much of a loss on adding older premiums they have already sold 500 000 of already, vs a premium added recently. Skorpion G population hardly goes up at this point, as it's been in the store more or less constantly since it arrived. But WOWS for their coal store added tanks that you could only get there on low to mid tier. I doubt that would be much of an issue to pull off without having the need to go for CW tanks... Technical issues aside that is.

Edited by Balc0ra, 09 October 2019 - 02:07 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users