Jump to content


Paysafecard Clan Rivals - Questions and Answers


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

CLRG #1 Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:19 PM

    eSports Content Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 864 battles
  • 268
  • Member since:
    03-02-2012

Hello,

 

Please post your questions here.

 

Thank you!



Gelu_RedLine #2 Posted 08 November 2019 - 12:56 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24473 battles
  • 8
  • [GTD] GTD
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

Hello,

In regards to play off's. All teams will be selected through the qualification?



Robosoldier #3 Posted 09 November 2019 - 03:35 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 21615 battles
  • 11
  • [JBAIT] JBAIT
  • Member since:
    12-06-2010
Will it be fog of war? 

_Jana_ #4 Posted 10 November 2019 - 09:33 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 25691 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    11-11-2016

They did not notice that TEAM NAME SHOULD BE [CLAN TAG] "TEAM NAME" and simply wrote the name of the team. The team has already been confirmed. Is there any way to change the name of the team so that we can participate in the tournament?

 



RideWell #5 Posted 10 November 2019 - 10:18 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 41275 battles
  • 6
  • [CYVH] CYVH
  • Member since:
    05-27-2013

Hello,

We sign a new member but his going to be in the clan until 19:00, today.
is it going to be ok for our team ? Because i registered this member and the registrations end at 16:00 , but the member will be accepted in to the clan at 19:00 



darthgrucha #6 Posted 10 November 2019 - 07:21 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 14030 battles
  • 89
  • [__FD_] __FD_
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015
Witam. wraz ze znajomymi stworzyliśmy drużyne na Turniej Paysafecard Clan. Miałem zgłaszać drużyne gdy wyświtliło mi że rejestracja jest już zakończona a dosłownie chwile wcześniej pokazywało mi że zostało jeszcze 5 min miało to miejsce o 16. Chciałbym prosić o dodanie naszej drużyny która nosi nazwe Team Devils. Mamy wszystkich uczesników. Wszyscy czekają na ten turniej. bardzo proszę o pozytywne rozpatrzenie tego. Mam wszystkim powiedzieć że nie zagramy przez jakiś bład?
Można by było się doczepić gdybym pisał dwa dni po zakończeniu rejestracji, ale pisze właśnie teraz gdy zakończyła się ona dosłownie chwile temu.To musiał być jakiś błąd wyświetlało że zostało 5 min ja wchodzę zgłaszam i wyskakuje mi że rejestracja jest już zakończona. Bardzo proszę o dodanie nas do tego Turnieju. Pozdrawiam

Mirek_AlwaysOnTheTop #7 Posted 10 November 2019 - 08:00 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6717 battles
  • 11
  • [ANWAY] ANWAY
  • Member since:
    03-20-2018
Hey can you change 1 player from my team but the team is confirmed?

thePhilX #8 Posted 10 November 2019 - 10:17 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WG Staff
  • 31568 battles
  • 1,105
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostGelu_RedLine, on 08 November 2019 - 11:56 AM, said:

Hello,

In regards to play off's. All teams will be selected through the qualification?

Hey Gelu,

we will create 2 groups out of the teams that registered for tomorrows tournament. So there will be 2 qualifiers tomorrow and 2 on Thursday. First of all the 4 tournaments will proceed to the play-off stage.

 

View PostRobosoldier, on 09 November 2019 - 02:35 PM, said:

Will it be fog of war? 

 

Hey Robosoldier,

there is no fog of war and the games will last 10min.

 

View Post_Jana_, on 10 November 2019 - 08:33 AM, said:

They did not notice that TEAM NAME SHOULD BE [CLAN TAG] "TEAM NAME" and simply wrote the name of the team. The team has already been confirmed. Is there any way to change the name of the team so that we can participate in the tournament?

 

Hey,

the clan tag is mainly used to check, if all players are in the same clan. Please add the clan tag next time, but no worries, you will not be disqualified ;)

 

View PostRideWell, on 10 November 2019 - 09:18 AM, said:

Hello,

We sign a new member but his going to be in the clan until 19:00, today.
is it going to be ok for our team ? Because i registered this member and the registrations end at 16:00 , but the member will be accepted in to the clan at 19:00 

 

As the member will be in the clan before the tournament tree is created, that's ok. Please make sure to next time change the clan within before confirming ;)



Troll_Da_Bot #9 Posted 10 November 2019 - 10:22 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 35636 battles
  • 5
  • [TRIGG] TRIGG
  • Member since:
    11-29-2012
You wrote, "the matches are BO5 (first to win 2)". BO5 is when you need to win 3... So, its BO3 or BO5 ? If it is BO5, teams need to win 3. 

darthgrucha #10 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:07 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 14030 battles
  • 89
  • [__FD_] __FD_
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015
Hello. together with friends we have created a team for the Paysafecard Clan Tournament. I had to report a team when it showed me that registration was already completed and literally moments earlier it showed me that there was 5 minutes left it took place at 4. I would like to ask you to add our team called Team Devils. We have all students. Everyone is waiting for this tournament. I am asking for a positive consideration of this. I have to tell everyone that we will not play because of some error?
You could attach if I wrote two days after registration, but I am writing right now when it ended literally moments ago. There must have been an error displaying that it was 5 minutes left, I go in and report to me that the registration is already completed. Please add us to this tournament. best regards


Keyhand #11 Posted 11 November 2019 - 09:30 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 67211 battles
  • 7,003
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    10-25-2011

View PostTroll_Da_Bot, on 10 November 2019 - 10:22 PM, said:

You wrote, "the matches are BO5 (first to win 2)". BO5 is when you need to win 3... So, its BO3 or BO5 ? If it is BO5, teams need to win 3. 

 

It is a common system in 15v15 tournaments.

This is not a normal BO5, the team to first take 2 rounds within the five possible ones advances.

The possibility of five games exists in the case of draw.

Should neither of the two teams have managed to win two games in five rounds, both are disqualified, I believe.



CLRG #12 Posted 11 November 2019 - 10:03 AM

    eSports Content Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 864 battles
  • 268
  • Member since:
    03-02-2012

View PostKeyhand, on 11 November 2019 - 08:30 AM, said:

 

It is a common system in 15v15 tournaments.

This is not a normal BO5, the team to first take 2 rounds within the five possible ones advances.

The possibility of five games exists in the case of draw.

Should neither of the two teams have managed to win two games in five rounds, both are disqualified, I believe.

That's correct. 

 



RetardoSauro #13 Posted 11 November 2019 - 03:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30581 battles
  • 23
  • [GOP] GOP
  • Member since:
    11-15-2012
"There is no group stage or quarter finals but 5 match days of the playoff stage (top 10 teams in double elimination bracket)" 
How this gonna work, second bracket??

Both winners of 11 and 14 go to playoffs, ok, and this 10 teams??

Edited by RetardoSauro, 11 November 2019 - 03:52 PM.


thePhilX #14 Posted 11 November 2019 - 04:00 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WG Staff
  • 31568 battles
  • 1,105
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostRetardoSauro, on 11 November 2019 - 02:47 PM, said:

"There is no group stage or quarter finals but 5 match days of the playoff stage (top 10 teams in double elimination bracket)" 
How this gonna work, second bracket??

Both winners of 11 and 14 go to playoffs, ok, and this 10 teams??

 

Double Elimination with a typical winner's and loser's bracket.
 

take a look at this, it more or less shows how we will run it: link

 



RetardoSauro #15 Posted 11 November 2019 - 05:00 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30581 battles
  • 23
  • [GOP] GOP
  • Member since:
    11-15-2012

View PostthePhilX, on 11 November 2019 - 04:00 PM, said:

 

Double Elimination with a typical winner's and loser's bracket.
 

take a look at this, it more or less shows how we will run it: link

 

okay than, and loosers bracket are played today too right



RideWell #16 Posted 11 November 2019 - 05:56 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 41275 battles
  • 6
  • [CYVH] CYVH
  • Member since:
    05-27-2013

Hello 

 

Can we change a member or more?

 



filipriec #17 Posted 11 November 2019 - 07:31 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 12270 battles
  • 51
  • [ANWAY] ANWAY
  • Member since:
    06-04-2013
Hey. i was in the team WISP. Didnt got kicked by the commander. i was in the clan. I got kicked like 1-2 hours before the game from the team by wargaming and now my team is playing without 279. im not in the team and my question is why or how to fix it. I finally made time and find team and this happens.... i was registered properly and i was in the team just waiting for the battle and woala i dont see myself in the team anymore. Thanks for help

legoboy77 #18 Posted 11 November 2019 - 08:46 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39082 battles
  • 2
  • [JBAIT] JBAIT
  • Member since:
    08-27-2013

Why are the games till 00:30 and not right away after each other!?!?!?

Its really not nice to play like that



filipriec #19 Posted 12 November 2019 - 08:02 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 12270 battles
  • 51
  • [ANWAY] ANWAY
  • Member since:
    06-04-2013
@Philx please help me with that id love to play on 14.11. cos my team counts with my 279 and it was pretty much ****** ** right now. there is no reason for system to kick me, when i was in the team properly registered and in the clan too. hope you will solve it ASAP

CLRG #20 Posted 13 November 2019 - 05:18 PM

    eSports Content Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 864 battles
  • 268
  • Member since:
    03-02-2012

View Postfilipriec, on 12 November 2019 - 07:02 PM, said:

@Philx please help me with that id love to play on 14.11. cos my team counts with my 279 and it was pretty much ****** ** right now. there is no reason for system to kick me, when i was in the team properly registered and in the clan too. hope you will solve it ASAP

 

Hello,

 

at the moment all the teams are free to register or modify their roster. They can do so until 12:00 CET tomorrow. 

 

If you were kicked from the team it means you were not in registered as a player of the clan on the day of the matches. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users