NO MORE MODS CHEATS IDIOTS CHEATERS POINTLESS

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Chikara_tank #21 Posted 10 October 2019 - 03:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8836 battles
  • [LIMBO] LIMBO

I have no strength and I have no time to discuss with you about irrelevant stuff!

man I just want to play in "SAFE MODE" with others who want that too !!!

what is the problem ?

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 10 October 2019 - 03:21 PM, said:

Please show me where I defend unfair players? I'd love to know what you see in my posts.

14:23 Added after 2 minute

No...this topic is started by someone who really doesn't understand how the game mechanics work.

who cares how "game mechanics work" ?

and why does it matter to you what kind of guy started this, and who cares if i am school boy/girl or i'm 56 years old grandma ?

and why it is important to you to evaluate players if they are good or bad ?

3rd time …. again....please leave this topic if you don't like it !!

do you have anything else to do right now, because if you do please do it.

Chikara_tank #22 Posted 10 October 2019 - 04:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8836 battles
  • [LIMBO] LIMBO

To Gremlin182

Finally reasonable words, thank you for your effort

I have read your post to the end of course. 

...but...ZJ_Mods, Shaytan, Ogre ninja and all other "mods" are not just "mods but not cheats". ordinary players cannot see who is aiming them with "laser beams", cannot see thru walls, cannot autoaim 1km away from them, cannot programmatically calculate the best shoot for max damage and trigger fire 0.01sec on first chance....etc...you can see those examples on youtube or whatever

I know developers cannot stop players using high lever programmed cheats but they can make areas for only players that play in "Safe mode"....for example if I start playing in safe mode next time than all enemies and allies should be in safe mode too.

that is what I mean by play with honor. and I think it is not hard to realize.

ok?

BravelyRanAway #23 Posted 10 October 2019 - 05:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24335 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostChikara_tank, on 10 October 2019 - 02:52 PM, said:

I have no strength and I have no time to discuss with you about irrelevant stuff!

man I just want to play in "SAFE MODE" with others who want that too !!!

what is the problem ?

who cares how "game mechanics work" ?

and why does it matter to you what kind of guy started this, and who cares if i am school boy/girl or i'm 56 years old grandma ?

and why it is important to you to evaluate players if they are good or bad ?

Because bad players blame everything else except themselves for their performance and think everyone else is cheating.

Players who understand the game mechanics know how to shoot without being spotted by using bushes, can guess where enemies are by using the ingame hit indicator, know hoe to spot without being spotted, etc.

PS:-  Gremlin is wrong about auto-aim shooting unspotted tanks....that is not possible. Many cheat mods are next to useless and don't really help players. Understanding the mechanics of how the game works is of much more help.

Chikara_tank #24 Posted 10 October 2019 - 05:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8836 battles
  • [LIMBO] LIMBO
Bunch of useless words from you again....

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 10 October 2019 - 05:03 PM, said:

Because bad players blame everything else except themselves for their performance and think everyone else is cheating.

Players who understand the game mechanics know how to shoot without being spotted by using bushes, can guess where enemies are by using the ingame hit indicator, know hoe to spot without being spotted, etc.

PS:-  Gremlin is wrong about auto-aim shooting unspotted tanks....that is not possible. Many cheat mods are next to useless and don't really help players. Understanding the mechanics of how the game works is of much more help.

how to hide behind bushes while mods("Tundra") removes bushes from map ?

also how to shoot without spotting when "Arty place" shows me whole time ?

THERE IS NO MECHANICS WHEN CHEATS/MODS/BOTS PLAY AGAINST YOU !!

So, it is enough of talking in favor of mods!!!!

I'm inviting honest players to influence game developers to create "MODS FREE AREA" for people who want to play without that crap!!

BravelyRanAway #25 Posted 10 October 2019 - 05:40 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24335 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostChikara_tank, on 10 October 2019 - 04:31 PM, said:

No..it doesn't work that way. Just because someone removes the bushes from their client, does not remove it from the server.

This game is not P2P, it's Peer 2 Server. So, if the server says you can't see the tank because of a bush...you will not see the tank even if there are no bushes in your client, because the bush is still there on the server.

That senario you gave about 'Tundra' is just an example of the misconceptions that people have about cheats in WoT.

Makinami #26 Posted 10 October 2019 - 05:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17452 battles

View PostChikara_tank, on 10 October 2019 - 04:31 PM, said:

THERE IS NO MECHANICS WHEN CHEATS/MODS/BOTS PLAY AGAINST YOU !!

So, it is enough of talking in favor of mods!!!!

I'm inviting honest players to influence game developers to create "MODS FREE AREA" for people who want to play without that crap!!you

You really don't know how the game mechanics works aren't you

For example,you say "how to hide behind bushes while mods removes bushes from map ?", But that mods only remove the bushes' visual effect for the user of the mod,it could not remove the camouflage effect of those bushes.So how couldn't you hide behind bushes,

Chikara_tank #27 Posted 10 October 2019 - 06:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8836 battles
  • [LIMBO] LIMBO

oooooh stop it please !!

you cannot hit a guy  0.1 sec after you spotted him !! noone can !! only the bot !!

about "rentgen" mods and see thru walls or as you say....blablabla...

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 10 October 2019 - 05:40 PM, said:

No..it doesn't work that way. Just because someone removes the bushes from their client, does not remove it from the server.

This game is not P2P, it's Peer 2 Server. So, if the server says you can't see the tank because of a bush...you will not see the tank even if there are no bushes in your client, because the bush is still there on the server.

That senario you gave about 'Tundra' is just an example of the misconceptions that people have about cheats in WoT.

...here is mod that do exactly that (and a lot of things more)

(if admin delete it I don't care...this is just for proving my story)

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*edited*

So I don't know why you're making a fool of yourself, like you do not know for all what mods can do.

...and please stop pretending and support me on this or PLEASE leave this topic.

Edited by SilviettaG, 10 October 2019 - 07:08 PM.
Discussing mods

BravelyRanAway #28 Posted 10 October 2019 - 06:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24335 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostChikara_tank, on 10 October 2019 - 05:03 PM, said:

So I don't know why you're making a fool of yourself, like you do not know for all what mods can do.

...and please stop pretending and support me on this or PLEASE leave this topic.

The only one making a fool of themselves is yourself, you have zero idea of how even the mods work. Not only I but Makinami has tried to explain why you are mistaken about 'Tundra' and it's capibilities, but you still ignore the facts.

But do carry on, I do love seeing someone hoisted on their own petard.

RaJCeL #29 Posted 10 October 2019 - 06:28 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25266 battles
Short sentence: not all mods are cheats. Cheats are NOK, mods that are not cheats are OK.

Chikara_tank #30 Posted 10 October 2019 - 06:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8836 battles
  • [LIMBO] LIMBO

I do not care if it is called "tundra" or "desert" or playing with idiots!!!

the point is you cannot hide when somebody near your tank is using the mode I have posted before!

so thank you very much for being so polite on me saying I am ignoring the facts because facts are on my side for now

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 10 October 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

The only one making a fool of themselves is yourself, you have zero idea of how even the mods work. Not only I but Makinami has tried to explain why you are mistaken about 'Tundra' and it's capibilities, but you still ignore the facts.

But do carry on, I do love seeing someone hoisted on their own petard.

Hoisted by His Own Petard Meaning
Definition: To hurt oneself with an object meant to hurt someone else; caught in one’s own trap.

LOL....I do not understand that !?  How do you mean that I will be hurt ?? Are you threatening something ?? ….do not worry about me, I do not want to hurt anybody especially myself.

this is idea about creating "MODS/CHEATS FREE AREA" in WoT and not about philosophy or nuclear physics

this is about GAMMING, did you forgot that?? or it is more for you? :amazed:

so again (and if I knew how to put this line in signature) :

I'm inviting honest players to influence game developers to create "MODS FREE AREA" for people who want to play without that crap!!

..and a million times - IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE IDEA go away...the same applies to others who think like you

17:38 Added after 1 minute

OMG !!!!   

NO MODS !!!

JUST WOT !!

NO 3rd PARTY scripts, shits, cheats, mods whatevershityouwanttocallit !!

RaJCeL #31 Posted 10 October 2019 - 06:46 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25266 battles
Tell me what advantage can give my mods from signature that you want other players to block using them?
Mods free server is not likely to arrive as it would need to be separate server instance, perhaps server software and client software, so it is like developing and maintaining other similar game with different mechanism applied to secure that. Now tell me, who will pay that additional +XX% to WG budget to develop and maintain that and pay for servers infrastructure?

Chikara_tank #32 Posted 10 October 2019 - 07:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8836 battles
  • [LIMBO] LIMBO

@RaJCeL

I do not care for players who use mods. I do not care how much will cost developing that kind of upgrade. I also do not care if much less players play "MODS FREE WoT". Also I do not care what will happen with the rest of players....let them kill each others with their bots...my question about that is who is playing? script or living player on he other side.

I cannot play against the machine! 

the thing is if all of them set up their bots running, why the hell people sitting in front their screens? let the bots runs their commands from script and go do some other job!

those mods will be more complex in the future...soon player won't need to press anything on keyboard...just to sit down and observe...like an idiot :justwait:

If you are telling me that people playing WoT because of allowed mods on it then I will delete this topic right now !

Now...my idea is not to disable current game system but only to ADD option for players who want to play without mods/cheats...

I think it would not be so hard to create....the half of it already exist(when you press "Play in safe mode") so the next thing would be to create teams only of players who choose "Safe mode"...both allies and enemies.

..and a million times - IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE IDEA go away...the same applies to others who think like you

NO MODS !!!

JUST WOT !!

BravelyRanAway #33 Posted 10 October 2019 - 07:11 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24335 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostChikara_tank, on 10 October 2019 - 05:37 PM, said:

Hoisted by His Own Petard Meaning

Definition: To hurt oneself with an object meant to hurt someone else; caught in one’s own trap.

LOL....I do not understand that !?  How do you mean that I will be hurt ?? Are you threatening something ?? ….do not worry about me, I do not want to hurt anybody especially myself.

Threatening?....good grief, no.

Think more in line with the second part of that definition... caught in one’s own trap. 

The trap, being you inability to understand what you're talking about regarding what mods can and can't do and therefore making yourself look less than bright.

So, try not to be so melodramatic.

Chikara_tank #34 Posted 10 October 2019 - 07:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8836 battles
  • [LIMBO] LIMBO

@BravelyRanAway

you again ??

why?

again...mods can do that !! on or another way, you can call cheats what ever you want

over there is a json script...use it(you know how), test it and prove it to yourself....and that is not the only one....hundreds of scripts all kind and possibilities exist...let's not fool ourselves please-it is time wasting

do not torture me anymore trying to convince me of something that almost all reasonable people already know

NO MODS !!!

JUST WOT !!

Edited by flashmove_iron, 11 October 2019 - 09:41 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to disrespectful comments and red text use.

RaJCeL #35 Posted 10 October 2019 - 07:30 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25266 battles

View PostChikara_tank, on 10 October 2019 - 08:07 PM, said:

@RaJCeL

I do not care for players who use mods. I do not care how much will cost developing that kind of upgrade. I also do not care if much less players play "MODS FREE WoT". Also I do not care what will happen with the rest of players....let them kill each others with their bots...my question about that is who is playing? script or living player on he other side.

And that's good to summarize your wishes and demands. You don't care about anything more than just your wishes and needs. EOT

Edited by RaJCeL, 10 October 2019 - 07:30 PM.

Chikara_tank #36 Posted 10 October 2019 - 07:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8836 battles
  • [LIMBO] LIMBO

View PostRaJCeL, on 10 October 2019 - 07:30 PM, said:

And that's good to summarize your wishes and demands. You don't care about anything more than just your wishes and needs. EOT

anything but to play without bots/mods/cheats on the both sides!

THAT'S IT !!

Why is that problem for you ??

Edited* 

Edited by darksum87, 12 October 2019 - 03:21 PM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

plkJaqenHghar #37 Posted 10 October 2019 - 07:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 31429 battles
Just a little, really small, insignificant, puny, tiny, microscopic thing... even if WG did actually make a mods-free server. It would only affect "legal" mods that actually use game folders - mods, res_mods. On the other hand quite a large number of "illegal" mods do not need to be inside directories assigned for mods and not even in the same directory as WoT. Basically an external application. WG has no say in that. They are powerless. 

So by doing what you intend, you would create an environment where cheaters would thrive even more, since only people like you would be playing there (no offence, but come on, even basics of the game elude you and most of the people who share your beliefs are usually on the same level). Those cheaters would be flocking to that server in droves. 

Enjoy your idea, share it, collect signatures, protest, scream, shout. In the end, nothing is going to happen. But I respect your effort in trolling. :-)

BravelyRanAway #38 Posted 10 October 2019 - 08:29 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24335 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostChikara_tank, on 10 October 2019 - 06:20 PM, said:

@BravelyRanAway

you again ??

why?

again...mods can do that !! on or another way, you can call cheats what ever you want

over there is a json script...use it(you know how), test it and prove it to yourself....and that is not the only one....hundreds of scripts all kind and possibilities exist...let's not fool ourselves please-it is time wasting

Oh dear...before your rant on about stuff you know nothing about, first read up on P2P and Peer2Server games and what the difference is between them.

You don't even understand the basics of servers.

The last thing I worry about going into a game is cheats, heck, I don't worry at all about cheats. But I suppose players who aren't so good see cheats everywhere because they don't play very well and don't understand why they get shot a lot and die. Players like that should learn the mechanics of how WoT operates, which will help them immensely to improve and win more games.

Sure, if WG bring in a mod free server, i won't care as I don't use them, but WG have bigger priorities to deal with than something that has little or no impact on the game, most of what you've see on cheat sites is pure advertising to sell to the not so bright players to make them believe they can win and get them to part with money.

By the way...I know this Nigerian Prince...if you're interested.....

Edited by flashmove_iron, 11 October 2019 - 09:47 AM.

Chikara_tank #39 Posted 10 October 2019 - 08:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8836 battles
  • [LIMBO] LIMBO

@plkJaqenHghar

There is no "LEGAL" mods....all 3rd party scripts are cheatings !!  those scripts are not coming from WoT developers and that is finite, so there is no allowed mods or any kind of cheats...it doesn't matters in what folder they are....because game developers are strictly not accepting using of those kind of modifications (please read license agreement)

https://console.worl...user_agreement/   (3.Limited License ...3.2)

especially if some one use it to gain financial benefits like mods developers !!

and also WG team is not a amateurs group of programmers....i hope that you understand what a enormous job they did...so when you say that they are "powerless" about mods and cheats i can tell you for sure: you are screwed - again.

A lot of those sick stuff in modes can be disabled easily but people who are lazy and do not love gamming and also like to win without an effort use mods and always asking admins to allow those aids for them so this insanity became the usual thing.

you said "only people like you would be playing there" …. well that is fine with me !! we and "people like me" would love to play mods free WoT without "other kind of people" :)

...so if you do not agree with me thru all this posts (AND I ONLY WANT CHEATS FREE WoT) then in what "people like"  group you belong to ?

"BlaBla this blah blah that"... among other thing you said: "In the end, nothing is going to happen

If all people thought like you, none of our ancestors half-monkeys would ever get out of the caves...

NO MODS !!!

JUST WOT !!

BravelyRanAway #40 Posted 10 October 2019 - 08:39 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24335 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostChikara_tank, on 10 October 2019 - 07:30 PM, said:

@plkJaqenHghar

There is no "LEGAL" mods....all 3rd party scripts are cheatings !!  those scripts are not coming from WoT developers and that is finite, so there is no allowed mods or any kind of cheats...it doesn't matters in what folder they are....because game developers are strictly not accepting using of those kind of modifications (please read license agreement)

https://console.worl...user_agreement/   (3.Limited License ...3.2)

especially if some one use it to gain financial benefits like mods developers !!

Well done, you just posted a link to a different game licence agreement which is played on PS4 and XBOX and has nothing to do with this game.

Bravo!:teethhappy:

I would also like to point out that you posted this topic in the 'mods' section of the World of tanks PC game forum which contains legal mods approved by WG. :)

Can't wait for your next blooper.:D

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users