• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Chikara_tank #41 Posted 10 October 2019 - 08:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8836 battles
  • [LIMBO] LIMBO

Edited*

you talking about learning game mechanics again?

what is wrong here??

you cannot do nothing with you tank if someone shoots you the same millisecond when sees you!! how the hell you do not understand??

I am not telling that this is happen always but it is common way of dealing with enemies these days...

also when it happens it is really frustrating !!

I hate those mods and it should be banned for ever

p.s. I do not know what do you mean about Nigerian prince but i'm not interested

Edited*

Edited by darksum87, 12 October 2019 - 03:26 PM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

RaJCeL #42 Posted 10 October 2019 - 08:41 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 25556 battles

View PostChikara_tank, on 10 October 2019 - 09:30 PM, said:

@plkJaqenHghar

(1.) There is no "LEGAL" mods....all 3rd party scripts are cheatings !!

(2.) especially if some one use it to gain financial benefits like mods developers !!

you said "only people like you would be playing there" …. well that is fine with me !! we and "people like me" would love to play mods free WoT without "other kind of people" :)

...so if you do not agree with me thru all this posts ((3.) AND I ONLY WANT CHEATS FREE WoT) then in what "people like"  group you belong to ?

(...) (4.) "MODS FREE AREA"(...)

1. If there is no legal mods than what is this official website about: https://wgmods.net/

2. I am mod maker and not earning anything.

Whats is more: you are not consistent in statements see point 3. and 4.

BravelyRanAway #43 Posted 10 October 2019 - 08:43 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24350 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostChikara_tank, on 10 October 2019 - 07:40 PM, said:

you cannot do nothing with you tank if someone shoots you the same millisecond when sees you!! how the hell you do not understand??

Believe me, I understand the game a whole lot better than you do

19:44 Added after 0 minute

View PostRaJCeL, on 10 October 2019 - 07:41 PM, said:

1. If there is no legal mods than what is this official website about: https://wgmods.net/

2. I am mod maker and not earning anything.

Whats is more: you are not consistent in statements see point 3. and 4.

He posted the licence agreement to a different game. :teethhappy:

Chikara_tank #44 Posted 10 October 2019 - 08:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8836 battles
  • [LIMBO] LIMBO

Edited*

can you please show me link to that end user license?

Edited by darksum87, 12 October 2019 - 03:27 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to red text use.

890 #45 Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:15 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 45823 battles
  • [MEDAR] MEDAR

Game Rules

Go read rules about mods:

WG mods terme of use

Edited by 890, 10 October 2019 - 09:18 PM.

Gremlin182 #46 Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:31 PM

General

• Player
  • 58484 battles

I think in this game it would be all but impossible to prevent any mods being used and as I said there is little incentive for WG to do more than they already do.

Suppose WG remove the resmods folder and declare all mods as illegal.

Players would still complain they had met a cheat in game and someone was using a mod cheat or hack/

You send in a replay and wargaming declare that having seen it and investigated no cheat was used.

Would that satisfy the player or would he remain unconvinced as now and just blame WG.

The main incentive that prevents illegal mod use is loss of your account.

For me I could never risk using an illegal mod given I have years of play in the game and have most lines to at least tier 8 and lots to 9 and 10.

I also happen to have bought a large number of premiums so hundreds of pounds invested.

If WG think I am using a cheat I get one warning and a ban.

Second offense and the account is gone.

I can start another account but its back to tier 1 its just not worth the risk.

The only ones who would even think of using such cheats would be free to play casual players who never bother going past tier 5 and could care less if they lose the account.

Chikara_tank #47 Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8836 battles
  • [LIMBO] LIMBO

Ok I was wrong with version of game showing wrong EULA and i'm SORRY about that, but it is the same company and the same game just on different device(PC/XBOX..)

but whatever it is, there should be EULA as same as it is for XBOX :) so all mods should be banned !!

AND it does not change my point of view about all of that mods/cheat crap !!

and also I will not leave my initiative. it is not jeopardize no one and it is not financially burden for anyone. it is just provide more relaxed playing and gives more joy to players!

again, maybe it cannot be done to disable all kind of cheats but at least can disable mods(allowed or not - both)

so again (and if I knew how to put this line in signature) :

I'm inviting honest players to influence game developers to create "MODS FREE AREA" for people who want to play without that crap!!

..and a million times - IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE IDEA go away...the same applies to others who think like you

NO MODS !!!

JUST WOT !!

NO 3rd PARTY scripts, shits, cheats, mods whatevershityouwanttocallit !!

SRQFlyer #48 Posted 11 October 2019 - 01:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29 battles

View PostChikara_tank, on 10 October 2019 - 07:20 PM, said:

again...mods can do that !! on or another way, you can call cheats what ever you want

over there is a json script...use it(you know how), test it and prove it to yourself....and that is not the only one....hundreds of scripts all kind and possibilities exist...let's not fool ourselves please-it is time wasting

do not torture me anymore trying to convince me of something that almost all reasonable people already know

Further evidence of your cluelessness.  JSON is NOT a script, it is a configuration file format that can be consumed by other application/applets.  With very few exceptions, WoT mods are written in Python, and will use a JSON, XML, or TXT file for their configuration.

indy046 #49 Posted 11 October 2019 - 10:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 69458 battles
  • [NOPAS] NOPAS

WG suport cheaters,they put RES-MOD map in a game so the players can use cheats.They suport cheters because the only one who still play this game is players with full mod and cheat setup game.You cant play this game anymore for a long time back CLEAN.No way.

100 % THIS GAME PLAYS ATLEAST 90% CHEATERS.and that is a WG policy.I'ts sad but true.A very good game become a CHEATERS playground.SAD SAD SAD.

i HOPE THEY MAKE A DECISION SOME DAY AND CLEAN THIS GAME FOR GOOD.

Edited by indy046, 11 October 2019 - 10:19 PM.

rdim #50 Posted 12 October 2019 - 05:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Diplomat
  • 9136 battles
:popcorn:

BravelyRanAway #51 Posted 12 October 2019 - 09:50 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24350 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postindy046, on 11 October 2019 - 09:17 PM, said:

WG suport cheaters,they put RES-MOD map in a game so the players can use cheats.They suport cheters because the only one who still play this game is players with full mod and cheat setup game.You cant play this game anymore for a long time back CLEAN.No way.

100 % THIS GAME PLAYS ATLEAST 90% CHEATERS.and that is a WG policy.I'ts sad but true.A very good game become a CHEATERS playground.SAD SAD SAD.

Oh look!....another that doesn't know what they're talking about.:facepalm:

Gremlin182 #52 Posted 12 October 2019 - 11:03 AM

General

• Player
  • 58484 battles

View Postindy046, on 11 October 2019 - 10:17 PM, said:

But you have zero evidence to support that claim

yes there is a res mods folder and as I understand it that's because the developers always wanted players to be able to use and develop mods.

Maybe that was a bad idea but it seems to be working ok for some of us.

I do not believe you can play a game and determine that someone else in the game is cheating or using a mod based on what you see.

Sgt_Krollnikow51 #53 Posted 12 October 2019 - 02:43 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 10782 battles
  • [D-5-5] D-5-5

He also "forgott" to mention, that WG has banned hundreds and thousands of accounts which were used by gamers who installed mods which are not allowed. All "mods" which give players an unfair advantage over other players by using these "cheat mods" are on a list WG has published. This list is getting actualized periodically.

The mod or remod haters also "forgett" to mention, that most players using mods which only have cosmetic functionality, means, they only give the game a more historical look or make the sound far more realistic then the vanilla sound.

Other mods give us a clock in hangar and ingame, or change colors or give us a far better looking crosshair and so on. So I am using skins for my tanks to let them looking far more realistic and sound mods for a far more better realistic sound.

Other mods I am using give me color changes or changing  start and close screen. I want to have a hangar and ingame clock. I want to pop up the map for a better view. So what the heck is going on in the brains of these dumps?

I don't know......All mods and skins I am using never ever had given me any advantage over other players and if this would have been, WG would have banned me..................

Edited by Sgt_Krollnikow51, 12 October 2019 - 04:48 PM.

NordicGR #54 Posted 15 October 2019 - 10:59 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 37282 battles
  • [RF_] RF_

View PostChikara_tank, on 10 October 2019 - 10:55 PM, said:

Ok I was wrong with version of game showing wrong EULA and i'm SORRY about that, but it is the same company and the same game just on different device(PC/XBOX..)

but whatever it is, there should be EULA as same as it is for XBOX :) so all mods should be banned !!

AND it does not change my point of view about all of that mods/cheat crap !!

and also I will not leave my initiative. it is not jeopardize no one and it is not financially burden for anyone. it is just provide more relaxed playing and gives more joy to players!

again, maybe it cannot be done to disable all kind of cheats but at least can disable mods(allowed or not - both)

so again (and if I knew how to put this line in signature) :

I'm inviting honest players to influence game developers to create "MODS FREE AREA" for people who want to play without that crap!!

..and a million times - IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE IDEA go away...the same applies to others who think like you

NO MODS !!!

JUST WOT !!

NO 3rd PARTY scripts, shits, cheats, mods whatevershityouwanttocallit !!

Instead of begging the whole planet for something you wish to happen, you can also use an alternative which will consume less of your valuable time.

HIT THE ROAD AND PLAY ANOTHER GAME.

Edited by xP4_warrior, 15 October 2019 - 03:24 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to use of red text.

flyingmanticore #55 Posted 15 October 2019 - 02:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25133 battles
  • [UWA] UWA

I've not read through the entirety of the thread but I would like to ask a question

I use Mods.  Every Mod I use is for cosmetic purposes.  Different Gun Sights, After Battle Stats, my own personal tank icons in battle, extended blacklist so I can block all the racist idiots I encounter and alternative cap design.

Am I a cheat for using these Mods?

Also, a few of the latest additions to WoT have come from common and popular Mods.....like session statistics and the arty view.  

I have to say in my opinion Mods are influencing and improving WoT and not the other way round. 

Popular streamers like Quickybaby, Circon and Orzanel all use mods and like me, they are for cosmetic purposes and not for gaining any advantage.....are they cheats too??

Sgt_Krollnikow51 #56 Posted 15 October 2019 - 10:22 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 10782 battles
  • [D-5-5] D-5-5

No they don't and I fully agree with you "flyingmanticore" ! You/we don't cheat and if I would ever see someone doing that ingame in the same session where I am, He would be reported in "doubletime" .

flyingmanticore #57 Posted 16 October 2019 - 02:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25133 battles
  • [UWA] UWA

View PostChikara_tank, on 09 October 2019 - 09:15 PM, said:

I'm begging game creators to add some kind of mods/cheats free zone !!!

There are a lot of people who wants to play with their own skills !!!

What is purpose of playing with mods...."autoaim", "autoshoot", "laser aiming", "see through walls/mountains"....It is pointless to play world of tanks if all use cheats !!

This message is targeting admins, programmers, developers etc. Of world of tanks.

So, can you do it?

What skill would you like to play with though without mods?

Capture.JPG

RaJCeL #58 Posted 16 October 2019 - 02:43 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 25556 battles

View Postflyingmanticore, on 16 October 2019 - 03:39 PM, said:

What skill would you like to play with though without mods?

Capture.JPG

Perhaps he would like to break 500 wn8 overall wall...

Floppy_Lobster #59 Posted 16 October 2019 - 04:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3068 battles
  • [SOLO-] SOLO-

indy046 #60 Posted 16 October 2019 - 10:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 69458 battles
  • [NOPAS] NOPAS

View PostGremlin182, on 12 October 2019 - 11:03 AM, said:

But you have zero evidence to support that claim

yes there is a res mods folder and as I understand it that's because the developers always wanted players to be able to use and develop mods.

Maybe that was a bad idea but it seems to be working ok for some of us.

I do not believe you can play a game and determine that someone else in the game is cheating or using a mod based on what you see.

Buddy i got so much batles behind so much clan wars played so much diffrent clans and all i can tell you...... so many many cheaters around me even in my own clans so plz dont be insulted with mine post or if you may find you in it...but that is a difrent story.

All i want to tell is that if WG want to clean that game then they must close the store and that is not ECONOMIC.AND ONCE AGAIN that game is cheaters playground.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users