7 replies to this topic

The_Bunny_Gardian_ #1 Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4045 battles
  • [DOFW] DOFW

Dear War gaming.
I recently bought my first t9 the Centurion 7/1
i have some upgrades for it i just need the last gun and engine. But well frankly thanks but i HATE it.

every game i have i loose about 10k credits, i don't call this a medium i call it a piece of crap. ITS TOO DAMN SLOW after a year of driving to position i get 1 shot that an [edited]team mate pushes me out the way. I chose to play medium tanks cause i like a fast well armored tank with decent damage. However for its tier the 7/1 has none of this for me its terrible unless you got premium witch i dont any more you will lose soooooooo many credits i went form 1 mil to just 100k in a few days. and the grind is horrific. on top of all that crap unless you got a premium tank which thank [edited]i do you will not be able to play this tank very long.

I have the FV4202 and i love it its the reason i went down this tank line it's fast enough got decent dmg for its tier and has enough armor on turret to not get pinned by anything with a gun. the 7/1 doesn't.
Normally id just accept i dont have it fully upgraded, but even so this tank is horrible and frankly its ruined the game for me so much i just cant be [edited]bothered to log in and play it because know what will happen before it happens. i will lose the game get about 500 dmg get killed in the space of 10 seconds of being spotted and lose 10k credits THERE IS NO POINT. As of right now i'm done. Thanks but i hate it.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #2 Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:01 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 53231 battles

The last gun and engine are very important. They kind of make this tank and you'll notice the difference when you get them.

Tiers 9 and 10 are rarely credits positive and since this is your first tier 9 tank you need to make credits in lower tiers to fund your grinds and higher tier battles.

Pushing falls under physics abuse. Create a ticket to support with a replay and a timestamp and the offender will be probably be punished.

At least the turret is well armored but most mediums are not known for armor. British mediums are also pseudo heavies not really that fast.

If you find the grind too much for you, play something else and save enough free XP to unlock the modules you need. You can play any tanks you want in randoms or FL till you have enough XP and credits for more comfortable tier 9 and 10 battles.

Good luck!

DuncaN_101 #3 Posted 11 October 2019 - 06:50 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 56619 battles
  • [TEC] TEC
You must really not enjoy it if it Warrent's 2 threads

TankkiPoju #4 Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:05 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23999 battles

I hated Centurion 7/1 at first even when I had al the modules. Bad gun handling, bad DPM, bad lower plate, bad camo, huge side profile. In other words, pretty much everything a Russian medium isn't.

But then I started to keep a bit more distance to enemies and snipe more. Mobility is solid for relocationg. This was pretty difficult for me because I like to yoloplay aggressively. Cent 7/1 is a smart man's tool, and really punishes for over aggressive plays.

And now I actually really like it. The gun is super good if you pay a little patience and DPM doesnt really matter that much because 390 alpha and you can actually hit shots if aimed. HESH shells are just memetastic. It's one of the tier 9 tanks that just feels nice and fun. Not OP and not bad either.

And since I put improved vert stabs on it and got some crew skills on it, the gun handling also feels more solid.

What really worries me is the tier 10 CAX. Doesn't seem like that much of an upgrade and I would hate to waste 6 mil...

Edited by TankkiPoju, 11 October 2019 - 08:07 AM.

L3gionaire #5 Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:36 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 25464 battles
  • [L2GND] L2GND

View PostTankkiPoju, on 11 October 2019 - 09:05 AM, said:

I hated Centurion 7/1 at first even when I had al the modules. Bad gun handling, bad DPM, bad lower plate, bad camo, huge side profile. In other words, pretty much everything a Russian medium isn't.

But then I started to keep a bit more distance to enemies and snipe more. Mobility is solid for relocationg. This was pretty difficult for me because I like to yoloplay aggressively. Cent 7/1 is a smart man's tool, and really punishes for over aggressive plays.

And now I actually really like it. The gun is super good if you pay a little patience and DPM doesnt really matter that much because 390 alpha and you can actually hit shots if aimed. HESH shells are just memetastic. It's one of the tier 9 tanks that just feels nice and fun. Not OP and not bad either.

And since I put improved vert stabs on it and got some crew skills on it, the gun handling also feels more solid.

What really worries me is the tier 10 CAX. Doesn't seem like that much of an upgrade and I would hate to waste 6 mil...

You are an experienced player.

I'm telling you, AX is a damage beast in the right hands.

TankkiPoju #6 Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:39 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23999 battles

View PostL3gionaire, on 11 October 2019 - 08:36 AM, said:

You are an experienced player.

I'm telling you, AX is a damage beast in the right hands.

Yeah I have seen actually great players like shishx do miracles with it.

The trouble is I'm no super uncium :)

L3gionaire #7 Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:42 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 25464 battles
  • [L2GND] L2GND

View PostTankkiPoju, on 11 October 2019 - 09:39 AM, said:

Yeah I have seen actually great players like shishx do miracles with it.

The trouble is I'm no super uncium :)

Looking at your stats looks like you're good to go for AX without any problems.

2500 on the Patton I think says it all

flashmove_iron #8 Posted 11 October 2019 - 10:22 AM

Private

• Veteran
  • 3516 battles

Hello

This thread has been closed. You may continue to discuss from another duplicate thread.

Regards,

Edited by flashmove_iron, 11 October 2019 - 10:23 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users