Jump to content


DEATH TO T9


  • Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

The_Bunny_Gardian_ #1 Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:49 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4045 battles
  • 36
  • [DOFW] DOFW
  • Member since:
    12-14-2016

Dear War gaming.
I recently bought my first t9 the Centurion 7/1
i have some upgrades for it i just need the last gun and engine. But well frankly thanks but i HATE it.

every game i have i loose about 10k credits, i don't call this a medium i call it a piece of crap. ITS TOO DAMN SLOW after a year of driving to position i get 1 shot that an [edited]team mate pushes me out the way. I chose to play medium tanks cause i like a fast well armored tank with decent damage. However for its tier the 7/1 has none of this for me its terrible unless you got premium witch i dont any more you will lose soooooooo many credits i went form 1 mil to just 100k in a few days. and the grind is horrific. on top of all that crap unless you got a premium tank which thank [edited]i do you will not be able to play this tank very long.

I have the FV4202 and i love it its the reason i went down this tank line it's fast enough got decent dmg for its tier and has enough armor on turret to not get pinned by anything with a gun. the 7/1 doesn't.
Normally id just accept i dont have it fully upgraded, but even so this tank is horrible and frankly its ruined the game for me so much i just cant be [edited]bothered to log in and play it because know what will happen before it happens. i will lose the game get about 500 dmg get killed in the space of 10 seconds of being spotted and lose 10k credits THERE IS NO POINT. As of right now i'm done. Thanks but i hate it.



Desyatnik_Pansy #2 Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:51 PM

    Bartender

  • Moderator
  • 18415 battles
  • 26,907
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013
You have 3.5k games. You should hang back a bit and grind credits in the mid-tiers rather than trying to play a Tier IX, as it's quite intentional for you not to actively make money at Tier IX/X (well, compared to the mid tiers).

The_Bunny_Gardian_ #3 Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:53 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4045 battles
  • 36
  • [DOFW] DOFW
  • Member since:
    12-14-2016
in my FV4202 i normally get around 1-2k dmg and 3 kills. i haven't even been able to come close to this.

TomatoShooter #4 Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:53 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1116 battles
  • 243
  • Member since:
    08-09-2014
imho tier 9 is the best tier atm, even with stock tanks.

4nt #5 Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:56 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29659 battles
  • 1,605
  • Member since:
    04-09-2013
Well. Tbf currently cent 7 is faring well in comparison to 430 on my stable.

It's a hulldown tank of second line even with top gun. Not a brawler for bots and steves. Support your heavies or heaviums and reap the rewards.

The_Bunny_Gardian_ #6 Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:57 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4045 battles
  • 36
  • [DOFW] DOFW
  • Member since:
    12-14-2016
na fam i hate it. if they want us to actualy want to play their games then they should make it so we can afford to play them

Homer_J #7 Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:57 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 32940 battles
  • 36,139
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

If you don't like tier IX you will hate tier X.

 

Foe me tier IX is the pinnacle.



The_Bunny_Gardian_ #8 Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:59 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4045 battles
  • 36
  • [DOFW] DOFW
  • Member since:
    12-14-2016

View Post4nt, on 10 October 2019 - 09:56 PM, said:

Well. Tbf currently cent 7 is faring well in comparison to 430 on my stable.

It's a hulldown tank of second line even with top gun. Not a brawler for bots and steves. Support your heavies or heaviums and reap the rewards.

i get hull down in same spots i use in my FV4202 and well frankly people are just like oh i see your turret *fires gun pens* me WAIT WHAT THE [edited]your fireing ap at my turret i can even aim at you thats how angled i am WTF

21:01 Added after 2 minute

View PostHomer_J, on 10 October 2019 - 09:57 PM, said:

If you don't like tier IX you will hate tier X.

 

Foe me tier IX is the pinnacle.

nope i wont hate t10 cause i'm done with this crap i'm only playing frontliens from now on its actually fun and enjoyable not [edited]hell



4nt #9 Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:03 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29659 battles
  • 1,605
  • Member since:
    04-09-2013

View PostThe_Bunny_Gardian_, on 10 October 2019 - 09:59 PM, said:

i get hull down in same spots i use in my FV4202 and well frankly people are just like oh i see your turret *fires gun pens* me WAIT WHAT THE [edited]your fireing ap at my turret i can even aim at you thats how angled i am WTF

21:01 Added after 2 minute

nope i wont hate t10 cause i'm done with this crap i'm only playing frontliens from now on its actually fun and enjoyable not [edited]hell

So dont use the same hulldown spots? Unless you are of visually impaired sort, you must have noticed that cent 7 turret isn't of same model?



xx984 #10 Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:04 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 65083 battles
  • 3,583
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013
tier 10 is better than tier 9 due to MM alone. As tier 9 atm is complete dogsh*t With constant full tier 9 or 8/7 tier 10 etc. But neither will make credits unless you hit and pen every shot and fire no gold at all. Thats what tier 8 prems are for, Farm up the credits to fund your higher tiers. 

The_Bunny_Gardian_ #11 Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:04 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4045 battles
  • 36
  • [DOFW] DOFW
  • Member since:
    12-14-2016

View Post4nt, on 10 October 2019 - 10:03 PM, said:

So dont use the same hulldown spots? Unless you are of visually impaired sort, you must have noticed that cent 7 turret isn't of same model?

yes i have i tried other hulldown spots none worked every thing i come across can pen me



xtrem3x #12 Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:06 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35697 battles
  • 1,902
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X
  • Member since:
    01-03-2013

View PostThe_Bunny_Gardian_, on 10 October 2019 - 08:53 PM, said:

in my FV4202 i normally get around 1-2k dmg and 3 kills. i haven't even been able to come close to this.

 

You average damage is 674 in your FV4202

 

You average damage is 656 in your Centurion... in tier 9 you won't make credits doing only 656 damage



The_Bunny_Gardian_ #13 Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:06 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4045 battles
  • 36
  • [DOFW] DOFW
  • Member since:
    12-14-2016

View Postxx984, on 10 October 2019 - 10:04 PM, said:

tier 10 is better than tier 9 due to MM alone. As tier 9 atm is complete dogsh*t With constant full tier 9 or 8/7 tier 10 etc. But neither will make credits unless you hit and pen every shot and fire no gold at all. Thats what tier 8 prems are for, Farm up the credits to fund your higher tiers. 

if you could perswade me that t10 is decent witch you cant id actualy play and you cant because i aint going near that [edited]PILE OF crapagain



4nt #14 Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:07 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29659 battles
  • 1,605
  • Member since:
    04-09-2013

View PostThe_Bunny_Gardian_, on 10 October 2019 - 10:04 PM, said:

yes i have i tried other hulldown spots none worked every thing i come across can pen me

*Shrug* no problems here If I don't challenge jageroo or deathstar to slugging contest, those are Lost anyways- no matter how one hulldowns. 

 

Maybe the tank just doesn't fit your playstyle.



The_Bunny_Gardian_ #15 Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:08 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4045 battles
  • 36
  • [DOFW] DOFW
  • Member since:
    12-14-2016

View Postxtrem3x, on 10 October 2019 - 10:06 PM, said:

 

You average damage is 674 in your FV4202

 

You average damage is 656 in your Centurion... in tier 9 you won't make credits doing only 656 damage

my average dmg in FV4202 is so low compared to how much i get now because of how many games i have in it also my average dmg in my centurion is so low because i cant survive long enough to fire more than 3 shots because i egt spotted and immediately 5 people have tracked ammo racked and killed me

21:10 Added after 1 minute
I will try to reply to all but its getting late here in Britain 
21:11 Added after 2 minute

View Post4nt, on 10 October 2019 - 10:07 PM, said:

*Shrug* no problems here If I don't challenge jageroo or deathstar to slugging contest, those are Lost anyways- no matter how one hulldowns. 

 

Maybe the tank just doesn't fit your playstyle.

its a huldown tank as is the FV4202 and the Centurion 1 before it i loved both of those and the Centurion 1 was a highlight of the grind



In_Flames90 #16 Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:13 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 12629 battles
  • 63
  • [DECOY] DECOY
  • Member since:
    12-05-2016
The Cent 7 needs the top gun, even then it can be derpy and the DPM isn't that great.

I still find it one of my favorite tanks to play. The turret is great, way better than the T10 AX turret imo. You can't just stand still hulldown, but you will bounce shots on it if you keep moving a little.

The_Bunny_Gardian_ #17 Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:15 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4045 battles
  • 36
  • [DOFW] DOFW
  • Member since:
    12-14-2016

View PostIn_Flames90, on 10 October 2019 - 10:13 PM, said:

The Cent 7 needs the top gun, even then it can be derpy and the DPM isn't that great.

I still find it one of my favorite tanks to play. The turret is great, way better than the T10 AX turret imo. You can't just stand still hulldown, but you will bounce shots on it if you keep moving a little.

ok mate if you want the hell of showing me how to use this peice of crapthen ill give it 1 last try.



4nt #18 Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:17 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29659 battles
  • 1,605
  • Member since:
    04-09-2013

View PostThe_Bunny_Gardian_, on 10 October 2019 - 10:08 PM, said:

my average dmg in FV4202 is so low compared to how much i get now because of how many games i have in it also my average dmg in my centurion is so low because i cant survive long enough to fire more than 3 shots because i egt spotted and immediately 5 people have tracked ammo racked and killed me

21:10 Added after 1 minute
I will try to reply to all but its getting late here in Britain 

Don't you worry about answers. Just take this with you: everytime someone can see your hull you are in danger of dying to single, repeat, single shot. Hence, never needlessly expose hull. 

 

Just remember your hull is made of taped together ammo racks and you will do better. That doesn't mean camping or skirting redline, but actively seeking places where to use the 10deg of dep and for the love of dog, move! Arty loves Brit meds, due to relatively slow accleration and large profile. Don't poke twice on same spot to mess with enemy 2nd line snipers.



The_Bunny_Gardian_ #19 Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:19 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4045 battles
  • 36
  • [DOFW] DOFW
  • Member since:
    12-14-2016

View Post4nt, on 10 October 2019 - 10:17 PM, said:

Don't you worry about answers. Just take this with you: everytime someone can see your hull you are in danger of dying to single, repeat, single shot. Hence, never needlessly expose hull. 

 

Just remember your hull is made of taped together ammo racks and you will do better. That doesn't mean camping or skirting redline, but actively seeking places where to use the 10deg of dep and for the love of dog, move! Arty loves Brit meds, due to relatively slow accleration and large profile. Don't poke twice on same spot to mess with enemy 2nd line snipers.

i have be in positions where i have not been able to lower my gun enough to hit them they still pen me. and trust me i know arty loves killin brits i hide behind rocks normally my cause of death is not arty
EDIT: spelling 


Edited by The_Bunny_Gardian_, 10 October 2019 - 10:19 PM.


OIias_of_Sunhillow #20 Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:25 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 26315 battles
  • 3,467
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

View PostThe_Bunny_Gardian_, on 10 October 2019 - 09:19 PM, said:

EDIT: spelling 

 

 

:amazed:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users