• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

NUKLEAR_SLUG #101 Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:54 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34294 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostThe_Bunny_Gardian_, on 11 October 2019 - 08:48 PM, said:

that's an average you know how they work. i gave you todays games not the games i played last night if you want those game you should say so

infact i think i allredy put em up

Cool, let's see a few of last nights games then because they seem much more in line with your normal expected results.

Also, https://www.noobmete...ian_/543009909/

The_Bunny_Gardian_ #102 Posted 11 October 2019 - 09:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3802 battles
  • [TAD] TAD

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 11 October 2019 - 08:54 PM, said:

Cool, let's see a few of last nights games then because they seem much more in line with your normal expected results.

Also, https://www.noobmete...ian_/543009909/

think i posted them but they are verry much not like how i normaly play i dont normaly play when tired and ill but i have been hence the bad games

JocMeister #103 Posted 12 October 2019 - 06:38 AM

Major

• Player
  • 28006 battles

View PostThe_Bunny_Gardian_, on 11 October 2019 - 09:54 PM, said:

think i posted them but they are verry much not like how i normaly play i dont normaly play when tired and ill but i have been hence the bad games

They ARE how you normally play. You have to stop denying this to yourself (and to us). You posted 4 games where you did 1600-3200 DPG. They are far, far from your normal games. They are the exceptionally good games you have. As I said before I won´t waste my time watching those replays and neither will everyone else. If you want genuine help post your last 10 games. Bad or not. 

I honestly don´t know how you can sit and claim these are your "normal" games when your recent stats in the FV are 40% WR and 800 DPG. If the games you claim are your "normal games" actually was you would have a DPG of around 2,1k which would make you a superunicum and have a higher DPG than I do in any of my T8 tanks including the ones I have 3-marked.

As I said it takes a lot of time to watch replays and give constructive feedback but its wasted time doing so on cherry picked good games. I wasted enough time on you already.

Good luck in the future. 

Edited by JocMeister, 12 October 2019 - 08:55 AM.

The_Bunny_Gardian_ #104 Posted 12 October 2019 - 11:05 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3802 battles
  • [TAD] TAD
if i posted one with 3200 dmg that was one i have saved probs from a while a go didn't think i posted that one but as i say my dpg for this week is so low cause im ill as crapbuy normally i get 1k dmg sometimes lower sometimes higher. but i think i posted some of my worst games you can look at and id like you all to note im ill as crapan they are some of the worst games i have EVER had in my opinion 
10:09 Added after 4 minute
id actually like comments on the 3200 dmgt one if its ok as i think that was one of my best games (as i say i didnt mean to post it)
10:17 Added after 11 minute

and another think i have only ever had 1 mark. it was on the hellcat on console i aced the tank as well but other than that how the hell do i get a mark

divsmo #105 Posted 12 October 2019 - 11:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36996 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF

View PostThe_Bunny_Gardian_, on 12 October 2019 - 10:05 AM, said:

if i posted one with 3200 dmg that was one i have saved probs from a while a go didn't think i posted that one but as i say my dpg for this week is so low cause im ill as crapbuy normally i get 1k dmg sometimes lower sometimes higher. but i think i posted some of my worst games you can look at and id like you all to note im ill as crapan they are some of the worst games i have EVER had in my opinion 
id actually like comments on the 3200 dmgt one if its ok as i think that was one of my best games (as i say i didnt mean to post it)

and another think i have only ever had 1 mark. it was on the hellcat on console i aced the tank as well but other than that how the hell do i get a mark

To mark tanks you need to be consitently good, well consistently average to get 1 mark, slightly better for 2 then the hard work generally comes for the 3rd. 

I struggle to be consistent in 9s and 10s because my clan mates tend to enjoy playing tiers 4-8 so i rarely get to grind the high tiers as i prefer playing in platoon. So the furthest i've got is 2 marks on 2 tier 9 tanks.

You're welcome to join me on teamspeak later for a few games have you on my friends list after that game where i ran into you last night so drop me a pm if you see me on.

Edited by divsmo, 12 October 2019 - 11:53 AM.

JocMeister #106 Posted 12 October 2019 - 01:18 PM

Major

• Player
  • 28006 battles

View PostThe_Bunny_Gardian_, on 12 October 2019 - 11:05 AM, said:

I have not found any games besides the 4 you posted.

Your 3200 game is an older version and I´m not going to install another version just to watch that replay. An educated guess. You got the good spawn, got there first. Arty ignored you and focused the AMX and Conq and the enemies where donkeys and kept driving up the hill towards the cap because the Mauschen was sitting in cap.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #107 Posted 12 October 2019 - 07:03 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34294 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostThe_Bunny_Gardian_, on 12 October 2019 - 11:05 AM, said:

There's no point in looking at any replays if you played them while you were "ill as crap" because if they don't represent your normal gameplay there will be nothing worthwhile to conclude from them. That said, if you've been "ill as crap" all week then you've been "ill as crap" while you were playing the Cent 7, so what was the point of starting up a thread to complain how badly you've been doing in the Cent 7 when you say you've been doing badly in everything?

Just a thought, but how about you wait until your not "ill as crap" and then give the Cent 7 a fair go and if you still can't get it to work come back with some Cent 7 replays and maybe people will be able to point you in the right direction.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users