• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

TheDrownedApe #81 Posted 11 October 2019 - 06:51 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 49898 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View PostThe_Bunny_Gardian_, on 10 October 2019 - 08:53 PM, said:

in my FV4202 i normally get around 100-200 dmg and 0.3 kills. i haven't even been able to come close to this.

FIFY.  :great:

Mia Culpa, welcome to the forums bud, best not to stretch the truth in the forums as porkies are easily found out.

I sucked massively at 3-5k games and really only started learning when i came here and read stuff i didn't understand about the game. So first step done complete. Now the best thing to do is go find a nice T5/6 that has gun derpressiona dn quite quick. go learn the mechanics of the game whilst having fun in tiers where most mistakes dont result in insta-death.

The_Bunny_Gardian_ #82 Posted 11 October 2019 - 06:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3827 battles
  • [TAD] TAD
this is the pic

Attached Files

• Attached File   map.JPG   42.8K

Long_Range_Sniper #83 Posted 11 October 2019 - 06:59 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37591 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostThe_Bunny_Gardian_, on 11 October 2019 - 05:53 PM, said:

this is the pic

This doesn't show anything though. It simply shows the route you might take to one of the better Cent 7/1 positions at the start of that map.

It doesn't show any of the aspects required to make that tank perform. Which is why a replay is required. Like I said, if you want to just rant and say you hate the tank, then you've done it. If you actually do want to learn the tank and benefit from the investment in time and effort you took to get there then a few replays will help massively.

For all we know your arcade and sniper settings are at max?

The_Bunny_Gardian_ #84 Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3827 battles
  • [TAD] TAD

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 11 October 2019 - 06:50 PM, said:

Sifting through the angst and industrial language, if you were in good spots then I doubt your winrate would be so low. You're killing a third of an enemy tank per game. You die a lot of times before you do anything meaningful to the enemy team to help a win. You doing about a third of your HP in damage as well.

Without a replay you won't get meaningful feedback though.

thought i posted replay sorry will do it again. also i don't often get this map so i cant often use this spot and as i said most of the time i get pushed out the way and as i have said MORE than once the stats on my account are that way because when i was t5 a clan mate gifted me the FV4202 i played 1 match and immediately loved it of the course of a load of games i got better and better then a SHORT while a go ie 3-4 months a go me and my friend started platooning he showed me some tips and i started getting drastically better to the point where now i normally get a single gill each game sometimes i get more sometimes i don't get a kill and i normally get 1k+dmg sometimes less sometimes more. ill be posting replays soon

18:01 Added after 0 minute

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 11 October 2019 - 06:59 PM, said:

This doesn't show anything though. It simply shows the route you might take to one of the better Cent 7/1 positions at the start of that map.

It doesn't show any of the aspects required to make that tank perform. Which is why a replay is required. Like I said, if you want to just rant and say you hate the tank, then you've done it. If you actually do want to learn the tank and benefit from the investment in time and effort you took to get there then a few replays will help massively.

For all we know your arcade and sniper settings are at max?

not shure i got any in my cent 7/1 there yet got some in other tanks

Long_Range_Sniper #85 Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:01 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37591 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostThe_Bunny_Gardian_, on 11 October 2019 - 06:00 PM, said:

thought i posted replay sorry will do it again. also i don't often get this map so i cant often use this spot and as i said most of the time i get pushed out the way and as i have said MORE than once the stats on my account are that way because when i was t5 a clan mate gifted me the FV4202 i played 1 match and immediately loved it of the course of a load of games i got better and better then a SHORT while a go ie 3-4 months a go me and my friend started platooning he showed me some tips and i started getting drastically better to the point where now i normally get a single gill each game sometimes i get more sometimes i don't get a kill and i normally get 1k+dmg sometimes less sometimes more. ill be posting replays soon

You don't even need to post replay links. If you've uploaded Cent 7/1 replays to WoTReplays that work on the current client then we can find them

Edit: and all I can see is a 4202 game from 30 September which won't run on this client I'm afraid.

Edited by Long_Range_Sniper, 11 October 2019 - 07:03 PM.

The_Bunny_Gardian_ #86 Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3827 battles
  • [TAD] TAD
how do i post my replays here?
18:06 Added after 2 minute
posting replays now

divsmo #87 Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37065 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF

View PostThe_Bunny_Gardian_, on 11 October 2019 - 06:03 PM, said:

how do i post my replays here?

Upload it to wotreplays and put the link here, but it needs to be from the last couple of days for it to work as it needs to be from the current patch.

The_Bunny_Gardian_ #88 Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3827 battles
  • [TAD] TAD
should be some up there
18:10 Added after 2 minute
http://wotreplays.eu/uploader/The_Bunny_Gardian_/id/705777
18:12 Added after 3 minute
ight imma take a break from monitoring this for a while
18:16 Added after 7 minute
if anyone is willing to join me for a few games you will probs see me at my best and worst (also most moments where is stop/crash is probably where i sneezed or something (i got man flue :(  (I think))

Edited by The_Bunny_Gardian_, 11 October 2019 - 07:18 PM.

Long_Range_Sniper #89 Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:24 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37591 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostThe_Bunny_Gardian_, on 11 October 2019 - 06:08 PM, said:

should be some up there
18:10 Added after 2 minute
http://wotreplays.eu/uploader/The_Bunny_Gardian_/id/705777
18:12 Added after 3 minute
ight imma take a break from monitoring this for a while

OK...I looked at the mines game and in no particular order.

1. You're using food on a tier 8 tank. There's no need unless you're pushing for MOE, or you're really really good.

2. You were late into the battle? Is your internet poor or gaming gear poor?

3. You drove into a stationary tank obstacle, and quite a few rocks. Driving skills?

4. You're a tier 8 tank in a tier 10 game and went to the middle at the start. Not the worst position in the end, but you're still vulnerable to cross fires if they lost the hill. Then those crossfires appeared!

5. Game over

Arctic region

1. If you don't know bush mechanics, try and always shoot from behind a solid bush outline to reduce the chance you're spotted.

2. Have a look at your zoom/sight settings. You seem to be over the place a bit

3. You push round against the Skorpion who is proxy spotting you and there could be loads of tanks at the back. Better to withdraw 30m back from B4. You're more arty safe, and you expose the enemy to being shot if they push. You exposed yourself.

4. All in all good effort. But different tactical choices of where to position, some knowledge of spotting/camo mechanics, and maybe those sight settings and you might see an improvement.

The Comet is a good tank to learn the basics as the tier is more forgiving, and because it doesn't have a turret, when you do finally get one, you're much better able to cope.

AXIS_OF_RESISTANCE #90 Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3715 battles
  • [WOTI-] WOTI-
You deserve every thing that happened to you ,do research before you grind something t9 430 has no stock grind you can play the t8 in frontline standard b is also has a nice stock grind.. etc game is completely playable free2play i spent zero money on this game you just have to do things the smart way ,if you need any tips pm me.

Edited by AXIS_OF_RESISTANCE, 11 October 2019 - 07:36 PM.

The_Bunny_Gardian_ #91 Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3827 battles
  • [TAD] TAD

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 11 October 2019 - 07:24 PM, said:

OK...I looked at the mines game and in no particular order.

1. You're using food on a tier 8 tank. There's no need unless you're pushing for MOE, or you're really really good.

2. You were late into the battle? Is your internet poor or gaming gear poor?

3. You drove into a stationary tank obstacle, and quite a few rocks. Driving skills?

4. You're a tier 8 tank in a tier 10 game and went to the middle at the start. Not the worst position in the end, but you're still vulnerable to cross fires if they lost the hill. Then those crossfires appeared!

5. Game over

Arctic region

1. If you don't know bush mechanics, try and always shoot from behind a solid bush outline to reduce the chance you're spotted.

2. Have a look at your zoom/sight settings. You seem to be over the place a bit

3. You push round against the Skorpion who is proxy spotting you and there could be loads of tanks at the back. Better to withdraw 30m back from B4. You're more arty safe, and you expose the enemy to being shot if they push. You exposed yourself.

4. All in all good effort. But different tactical choices of where to position, some knowledge of spotting/camo mechanics, and maybe those sight settings and you might see an improvement.

The Comet is a good tank to learn the basics as the tier is more forgiving, and because it doesn't have a turret, when you do finally get one, you're much better able to cope.

i have decent knowledge of spotting and camo for instance bushes 15m behind you get massive cmmo buff as i said when i was driving into think i am ill its here i sneezed/coughed as for starting late short answer dogs being dogs long answer dog came in and jumped on me (its an akita its big) as i said if youd like to play some games with me i can happily telly you what i'm thinking as i play and you can see how good/bad i actually am

18:36 Added after 2 minute

View PostAXIS_OF_RESISTANCE, on 11 October 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

You deserve every thing that happened to you ,do research before you grind something t9 430 has no stock grind you can play the t8 in frontline standard b is also has a nice stock grind.. etc game is completely playable free2play i spent zero money on this game you just have to do things the smart .

ya know i don't think i deserved team mates to be edited* and get me killed and frankly i have every right to grind that tech tree only reason i went for it is FV4202 is so similar to some of the tanks for that line i only really wanted cent 1 a friend tempted me to get the 7/1 i did i hated it

18:38 Added after 4 minute

View PostAXIS_OF_RESISTANCE, on 11 October 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

You deserve every thing that happened to you ,do research before you grind something t9 430 has no stock grind you can play the t8 in frontline standard b is also has a nice stock grind.. etc game is completely playable free2play i spent zero money on this game you just have to do things the smart way ,if you need any tips pm me.

also if you are willing to help me through some of the lower tier russian tanks id LOVE to play that line i used a friends account to test the 430U and loved it id absolutely love to grind it if you help me get the t6 as i'm really bad at lower tier russian tanks

Edited by Freyaaslaug, 11 October 2019 - 07:51 PM.
Inappropriate remarks

AXIS_OF_RESISTANCE #92 Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:43 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3715 battles
  • [WOTI-] WOTI-
check pms .

The_Bunny_Gardian_ #93 Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3827 battles
  • [TAD] TAD
also @Long_Range_Sniper i  would like you to look at the himlsdorf game as well

JocMeister #94 Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:07 PM

Major

• Player
  • 28006 battles

Ruinberg:

Next time go straight for middle. Don´t stop in the open like you did when you spotted the Löwe and 53TP. You missed the chance to shoot at the Löwe. You can shoot through some obstacles. Missed a second chance to shoot the Löwe. Just because he disappeared doesn´t mean you can shoot him. You should be worried about where the enemy Progetto and Indien-Pz are. If you get spotted in the position you sit you will die. Bad positioning in the open with no cover. This leads to you getting pinned down vs the 53TP in a position where you cant do much. You get some very lucky bounces here and normally would have died a lot sooner.

Overall it was wasn´t too bad. But you should have pushed up to the houses directly at the start. You had tons of support behind you in the forms of TDs.

Mannerheim Line.

Good position at the start. You were lucky they didn´t have anything on the B line though. You were showing a lot of your tank peeking against the Skorp. 2 artys and you stay in the same position for a very long time. Eventually arty and the enemy kills you.

Not going to watch more replay though. You have obviously cherry picked your very best battles which makes it meaningless to give any feedback. You have posted 4 battles, average damage of those 4 battles are 2k+ DPG. Your real DPG over the last 30 days is 106 battles and 900 DPG. It takes a lot of time to watch and analyze battles and write down feedback. If you want genuine help and advice post you last 10 battles. Not only the ones that was fantastic by your standards.

I will give you this is a general feedback though. You are extremely passive in your gameplay and this is why you only win 47% of your games. You are at the mercy of the enemy team making mistakes or your teammates to win the battles for you. You contribute very little to the actual game once the battles has started. 

DangerMouse #95 Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 29363 battles
  • [FLOG] FLOG

@Long_Range_Sniper

It's been a bit of an unlucky tank for me, quite like it but struggling to get the WR over 50%, other than WR I dont think my stats are much different to yours :(

Edited by DangerMouse, 11 October 2019 - 08:11 PM.

The_Bunny_Gardian_ #96 Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3827 battles
  • [TAD] TAD

View PostJocMeister, on 11 October 2019 - 08:07 PM, said:

Ruinberg:

Next time go straight for middle. Don´t stop in the open like you did when you spotted the Löwe and 53TP. You missed the chance to shoot at the Löwe. You can shoot through some obstacles. Missed a second chance to shoot the Löwe. Just because he disappeared doesn´t mean you can shoot him. You should be worried about where the enemy Progetto and Indien-Pz are. If you get spotted in the position you sit you will die. Bad positioning in the open with no cover. This leads to you getting pinned down vs the 53TP in a position where you cant do much. You get some very lucky bounces here and normally would have died a lot sooner.

Overall it was wasn´t too bad. But you should have pushed up to the houses directly at the start. You had tons of support behind you in the forms of TDs.

Mannerheim Line.

Good position at the start. You were lucky they didn´t have anything on the B line though. You were showing a lot of your tank peeking against the Skorp. 2 artys and you stay in the same position for a very long time. Eventually arty and the enemy kills you.

Not going to watch more replay though. You have obviously cherry picked your very best battles which makes it meaningless to give any feedback. You have posted 4 battles, average damage of those 4 battles are 2k+ DPG. Your real DPG over the last 30 days is 106 battles and 900 DPG. It takes a lot of time to watch and analyze battles and write down feedback. If you want genuine help and advice post you last 10 battles. Not only the ones that was fantastic by your standards.

I will give you this is a general feedback though. You are extremely passive in your gameplay and this is why you only win 47% of your games. You are at the mercy of the enemy team making mistakes or your teammates to win the battles for you. You contribute very little to the actual game once the battles has started. 

thank you for feed back i know i can shoot through objects i just didnt think id pen and ye i shouldn't have stopped there also i have not cherry picked those are games i played today played 2in a t5 other than that thats all i have done i have done a fair few battles in my t9 this week hence the low average dmg

JocMeister #97 Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:26 PM

Major

• Player
  • 28006 battles

View PostThe_Bunny_Gardian_, on 11 October 2019 - 08:16 PM, said:

also i have not cherry picked those are games i played today played 2in a t5 other than that thats all i have done i have done a fair few battles in my t9 this week hence the low average dmg

Sure dude...

NUKLEAR_SLUG #98 Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:47 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34294 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostThe_Bunny_Gardian_, on 11 October 2019 - 08:16 PM, said:

thank you for feed back i know i can shoot through objects i just didnt think id pen and ye i shouldn't have stopped there also i have not cherry picked those are games i played today played 2in a t5 other than that thats all i have done i have done a fair few battles in my t9 this week hence the low average dmg

Your average damage in the tank is 600 ish. All those games you linked are coincidentally 2-3x your average damage. Are you sure you weren't a little 'selective' in which games you uploaded?

The_Bunny_Gardian_ #99 Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3827 battles
  • [TAD] TAD

that's an average you know how they work. i gave you todays games not the games i played last night if you want those game you should say so

infact i think i allredy put em up

19:50 Added after 1 minute

View PostJocMeister, on 11 October 2019 - 08:26 PM, said:

Sure dude...

also can you link me that page id love to see those stats for my tanks

Long_Range_Sniper #100 Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:54 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37591 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostJocMeister, on 11 October 2019 - 07:07 PM, said:

I will give you this is a general feedback though. You are extremely passive in your gameplay and this is why you only win 47% of your games. 

I guessed that from the average spots. But you tend to see the worst of both sides sometimes with some players like that. Unsure when to push, and then equally unsure when to withdraw and the net effect is a lower impact on team performance.

View PostDangerMouse, on 11 October 2019 - 07:09 PM, said:

@Long_Range_Sniper

It's been a bit of an unlucky tank for me, quite like it but struggling to get the WR over 50%, other than WR I dont think my stats are much different to yours :(

I can't explain that tbh, certainly not to that difference. Just one of those things. I have some tanks like that as well in my garage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users