Premium tanks exchange

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

catatpillar #1 Posted 11 October 2019 - 12:44 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22912 battles

Let's start with that - the current Trade-In offered around two times per year SUX. Because you can pick only from the "bad tanks" list. (Excluding SP)

When you will make the system more flexible and add all premium tanks to the exchange/tradein list? You want more money, right? Who doesn't? Then why you pull the brakes yourself?

If i got several tanks that i don't like, what will i want most? To sell them for credits or to exchange them for another premium tank? Who wants to sell a credit maker for a flat amount? Even if the amount returned is 3/4 or 2/3 will be still better than keeping a rusty tank in the garage or selling it for a flat amount.

And when you will make the Trade-In feature constant, so the players can do it whenever they want?

I just can't understand why this feature have to be so limited? Looks like this area got neglected. Not surprisingly.

Negativvv #2 Posted 11 October 2019 - 01:19 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 14083 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

TLDR is that the in game gold and trade in exists in WG's own artificial eco system that isn't influenced by supply or demand.

It is a bit of a rip off yes ...

catatpillar #3 Posted 11 October 2019 - 02:25 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22912 battles
In wot wiki they have gold value set of each premium tank. If they can't calculate the gold difference, then they can refund real money paid. That's fine by me as well, because a lot of premiums are piece of crap.

Bracciano_gatto #4 Posted 11 October 2019 - 04:40 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 2916 battles

View Postcatatpillar, on 11 October 2019 - 12:44 AM, said:

I just can't understand why this feature have to be so limited? Looks like this area got neglected. Not surprisingly.

That "area" as you call it, is actually called marketing; they have been doing it pretty successfully, I might say, for the last 10 years.

It might not please your needs, as it seems, nonetheless it is what it is; a good system with some minor flaws.

Angel_Dust_ #5 Posted 11 October 2019 - 06:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8794 battles
Can someone please direct me to the location of in game trade in, is it in the store? I've seen the announcement for the new patch but I just cannot find it, or is it because it's still not active? I might want to trade my FCM50t... will see how it goes.

sgtYester #6 Posted 11 October 2019 - 06:49 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 57521 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF

Ppl are more likely to trade-in a tank when you have the offer for limited time and once or twice a year.

Since you dont wanna miss out and who knows when you get the next oppertunity, you trade-in more than u would like and wg makes more money cause u have to pay with gold to get the new prem. vehicle

its clever psychology.

Bracciano_gatto #7 Posted 12 October 2019 - 09:52 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 2916 battles

View PostAngel_Dust_, on 11 October 2019 - 06:34 AM, said:

Can someone please direct me to the location of in game trade in, is it in the store? I've seen the announcement for the new patch but I just cannot find it, or is it because it's still not active? I might want to trade my FCM50t... will see how it goes.

This is old but it gives you the procedure  https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/trade-in/

XxKuzkina_MatxX #8 Posted 12 October 2019 - 11:00 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 53231 battles

View PostAngel_Dust_, on 11 October 2019 - 09:34 AM, said:

The trade-in functionality in the client store is not active yet. WG did add the option in the patch but it won't be active until the event of the trade-in itself starts. Here's how it will look like...

Spoiler

You can also still use the old method through the tech tree.

Edited by XxKuzkina_MatxX, 12 October 2019 - 11:01 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users