zoom out

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

locke_RO #1 Posted 11 October 2019 - 12:02 PM

Corporal

• Translator
  • 23018 battles
  • [ODV] ODV

Does anyone knows a very simple zoom out mod?

All the mods that I was using along the way were gradually included by WG directly in game except 2 of them: server marker reticle (I know it's an option but it doesn't show the blue server marker overlayed with the client marker - as it was back in the day when you would simple press CAPSLOCK + 0 to activate it) which is currently made by awufultanker edited*

and the possibility to zoom out more (it's impossible for me to properly understand my environment and to judge if my location is good or not on a map while playing it without more zoom out).

I used the Auxilium mode made by  ShuraBB edited* which I had to heavily strip down to do just the zoom out modification to the game (not being interested in the rest).

The problem is that in 1.6.1.0 the zoom mode doesn't seem to work and even though I've tried different other mods that claim to do zoom out in the current EU game version I couldn't get them to work (with the server marker simple mod or without it).

I was wondering if any of you has a solution for 1.6.1.0 already or in general if you know a "zoom out only" mod.

Edited by Freyaaslaug, 11 October 2019 - 07:33 PM.
Linking to websites

locke_RO #2 Posted 11 October 2019 - 05:58 PM

Corporal

• Translator
  • 23018 battles
  • [ODV] ODV

Nevermind, I found a working zoom out mode: edited*

I've tried before but didn't payed attention to the install location and I tried placing in res_mods (as I was accustomed to do with mods) and it should actually go into mods folder.

So, for anyone interested - server marker - awufultanker and zoom out - ekspoint

Edited by Freyaaslaug, 11 October 2019 - 07:34 PM.
Linking to websites

RaJCeL #3 Posted 11 October 2019 - 06:35 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 25935 battles

View Postlocke_RO, on 11 October 2019 - 06:58 PM, said:

Nevermind, I found a working zoom out mode: edited*

I've tried before but didn't payed attention to the install location and I tried placing in res_mods (as I was accustomed to do with mods) and it should actually go into mods folder.

So, for anyone interested - server marker - awufultanker and zoom out - ekspoint

But please stop using that cheat website :(

And the author of linked mod is knows by putting malware in his mods...

Be aware!

Freyaaslaug #4 Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:31 PM

Private

• Veteran
  • 63 battles

Hello everyone,

This topic was closed because modifications were discussed which are not approved by Wargaming.

Freyaaslaug

Also tagged with zoom out

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users