tier 10 tank destroyer path

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

xxxSmurfHunterxxx #1 Posted 11 October 2019 - 05:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 6751 battles

Hi everyone!

First of all, I need to say that I am not a new player, as you can see, but I'm not really good either. I have been playing since beta and I have some knowledge of the game. However, I would still like your advice. Lately, I have mostly been playing tank destroyer line and I really enjoy it. I also like my Patton (tier X).but I like tank destroyers even more.

Right now I am playing tier VIII borsig and t25/2 tier VII. The tanks are fantastic. I really enjoy them. For the last 2 years Christmas event, I managed to get tier X (is 7, patton), but this year I would like to go for tier X tank destroyer. My question to you is - should I pursue a German grille 15, or American destroyer t110 e4 or should I go for a Russian object 268 v4 or, maybe, should I hurry up and get Jagdpanzer E 100 (since I do love its massive damage output)?

Also, do you think I should invest that time in Italian medium tanks because I would like to try autoload mechanic of their medium tanks (keep in mind, I do enjoy playing my patton tier X)?

Thank you in advance,

Casey

XxKuzkina_MatxX #2 Posted 12 October 2019 - 11:34 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 53231 battles

The 268V4 is the strongest out of the 4 TDs on your list. It's fast in a straight line with some armor and not a very accurate gun. Statistically it's the best tier 10 TD but personally i prefer the E3. It's slower but the gun accuracy and alpha are much better. You do need to be hull down in the E3 not with the 268V4 though.

The Progetto line starting from tier 8 is very good but you have to keep in mind that they don't have any armor. Everything else is great, accuracy, penetration and mobility.

JOSEBA_PRIME #3 Posted 12 October 2019 - 02:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20146 battles
  • [7SENS] 7SENS

I really like t110e4, but some people think is shitter version than t30 idk why. Imo there is enormous upgrade.

It depends on your play Style what tank you are going to enjoy the most.

- If you like to snipe from the red line: Grille 15.

- If you want a td-heavy hybrid with okish armour, a turret and one of the best guns in the Game: T110E4.

- If you want a super agresive td which can't snipe bc derpy gun and It has not a turret, but It has amazing armour + mobility: OBJ 268v4.

-If you want a trash with no armour, no turret, no mobility, no camo,  but massive 1100 hp Alpha dmg: JPZ E100.

------

I am now grinding italians and I am having a blast with italian autoloader mechanics.

I also enjoy the patton. American mediums and italian ones have different play Style. But yeah, why not to invest time on italian line, you can have very good gaming experience grinding that line.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users