player support

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RagingGamerChris #1 Posted 12 October 2019 - 12:10 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7102 battles
  • [TATOR] TATOR
So at this point, I dont even know where to write this anymore, I have hit a wall with this. Few days ago I had this fun thing happen: I played a game, we were doing well, killed all the enemies, and to save myself 2 seconds, I left the game when the ''Victory'' announcement came on the screen. When I got in the garage, I got my ''one and only warning point'' for deserting a game. So I know a LOT of people do this, and people have been complaining about this problem as well, leaving a sec or two early, and then theres that one time that randomly gives you a warning even though you have not done anything wrong as far as the rules go.

So I contacted customer support about this, and was given an automated reply about them ''understanding that the matchmaker can be unbalanced and skill levels vary from team to team''. The reviewer basically didn't even care what was written, and just pasted his typical text down, even tho my text clearly stated the exact reason of why I got the warning point. I can even provide a replay to prove my point. So I had to open up a new support case, putting together a 4x longer text about the event and previous support case. AUTOMATED RESPONSE VOL2

Honestly.. So far I've never had an issue with customer support, every reviewer has always had enough freaking respect to atleast read what the hell I've written, and now the same guy drops me his copy-paste text because he can't be bothered to deal with his job anymore? I'm pretty pissed off about this ordeal, and if any mods or anyone can give me advice on this, or move this post under a topic it would fit better under (as I wasnt able to find a suitable place), I would appreciate that a lot.

Orkbert #2 Posted 14 October 2019 - 11:41 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 28340 battles

View PostRagingGamerChris, on 12 October 2019 - 12:10 AM, said:

So I know a LOT of people do this, and people have been complaining about this problem as well, leaving a sec or two early, and then theres that one time that randomly gives you a warning even though you have not done anything wrong as far as the rules go.

Lots of people do this and you know it? Could you then also post a link to a source?

As for opening a ticked because you can't wait one or two seconds: :facepalm:

Or more precise: you are one of the people who clog up the support with completely unimportant stuff, you are among the reasons why people get automated responses.

Edited by Orkbert, 14 October 2019 - 11:43 AM.

markynocarpy #3 Posted 08 November 2019 - 09:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33875 battles
Thank god my pc packed up in chat only or if it was in the game would I get a warning for it ! I had no control over that can some one let me know what would happen if it did ! How would I get round it ? Am posting it on here using my phone till I get back on line 

Edited by markynocarpy, 08 November 2019 - 09:59 PM.

Baldrickk #4 Posted 13 November 2019 - 03:01 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 32165 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postmarkynocarpy, on 08 November 2019 - 09:57 PM, said:

Thank god my pc packed up in chat only or if it was in the game would I get a warning for it ! I had no control over that can some one let me know what would happen if it did ! How would I get round it ? Am posting it on here using my phone till I get back on line 

Warning =/= ban.

You'll be banned if you exit multiple battles early, but not one or two. 

There is leniance in the system for exactly that reason. 

klaklator #5 Posted 13 November 2019 - 09:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 167 battles
  • [GBPR] GBPR
Don't submit a matchmaking ticket, you get an automated reply, so not worth it. As for the leaving, don't do it unless the tank is destroyed, if you leave while still 'living' you will keep getting these warnings and in the end a nothing, from a good or acceptable battle. 

Also tagged with player support

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users