Credit Grinding : Frontlines vs Halloween

credits frontline halloween

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Poll: Best for Credits (15 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Best event for credit Grinding

1. Halloween Event (4 votes [26.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.67%

2. Frontline (11 votes [73.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 73.33%

Vote Hide poll

deorum #1 Posted 12 October 2019 - 07:23 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 31906 battles
  • [2MANY] 2MANY

Hio fellow tankers. 

I have very frew credit reserves left (and no way to get more of them).

So i was wondering whats the best way to spend them? Last years Helloween event was great, giving us +50% credits for the duration of the event so it worked nicely with the further bonus of boosters. 

Frontline is also a good way to make credits... if you use some credit boosters.

So what is the your recommendation on this one? 
Im inclining towards halloween event to be honest, if of course it has the same bonuses as last year. 

Thank you in advance

edit: 

Clarification!

Im am not talking about playing the actual Halloween event (which was mediocre...). Just take advantage of the bonuses (perhaps pay some gold to progress faster), and keep playing your premium tanks (or tech tree tanks)!

Edited by deorum, 12 October 2019 - 08:49 AM.

Long_Range_Sniper #2 Posted 12 October 2019 - 07:28 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37582 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

If it's only credit's you're after then I guess someone can work out credits/minute played for each mode.

However, it would have to be quite a difference for me, because Frontlines allows you to grind tier 8 vehicles, and builds your own experience and skills. Whereas, Halloween is more of a novelty mode.

Dexatroph #3 Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:08 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 48296 battles

View Postdeorum, on 12 October 2019 - 08:23 AM, said:

Hio fellow tankers. 

So i was wondering whats the best way to spend them? Last years Helloween event was great, giving us +50% credits for the duration of the event so it worked nicely with the further bonus of boosters. 

Frontline is also a good way to make credits... if you use some credit boosters.

Im inclining towards halloween event to be honest, if of course it has the same bonuses as last year. 

Thank you in advance

We don't know yet how the event to Halloween will look like. So any possible rewards are unknown as well.

I would spend them  while playing Frontline. But you should like to play Frontline of course. Also keep in mind that you can earn another  5 credit reserves when finishing Level 30 as long you are not at Prestige 10 already.

Maauru #4 Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:35 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22686 battles

View Postdeorum, on 12 October 2019 - 07:23 AM, said:

I use credit boosters together with Frontline XP boosters for credit farming.

Credit boosters increase credits you get from battle and frontline boosters increase credits (indirectly) from levels. For each level you get some credit reward and with frontline boosters levels go faster = more credits.

Edited by Maauru, 12 October 2019 - 08:35 AM.

kaneloon #5 Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:39 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 31018 battles
  • [RHIN0] RHIN0
But grinding in FL isn't counter-productive for money making, as you win less with tree tanks ?

undutchable80 #6 Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:46 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postkaneloon, on 12 October 2019 - 08:39 AM, said:

But grinding in FL isn't counter-productive for money making, as you win less with tree tanks ?

I usually pick one regular tech tree tank to grind (modules) and 2-3 premium tanks for the credits. For me that's win-win

deorum #7 Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:48 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 31906 battles
  • [2MANY] 2MANY

Clarification!

Im am not talking about playing the actual Halloween event (which was mediocre...). Just take advantage of the bonuses (perhaps pay some gold to progress faster), and keep playing your premium tanks (or tech tree tanks)!

So its not counter-productive either!

Edited by deorum, 12 October 2019 - 08:48 AM.

JOSEBA_PRIME #8 Posted 12 October 2019 - 01:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20622 battles
  • [7SENS] 7SENS

View Postdeorum, on 12 October 2019 - 07:23 AM, said:

Hio fellow tankers. 

Thank you in advance

edit: 

Clarification!

If you are below prestige 10 use all your credit boosters left on Next FL and achieve level 30 once or twice. Then you will have 5 -10  boosters for Halloween week.

If you finished all FL prestiges, just keep all the boosters you have. Halloween week can be epic for credit making.

Best combination can be epic:

Credits per batle on premium tanks + 50% (Halloween) +50% (personal Booster) +50% (premium account) +30% (clan booster) +15% (platoon) +50 % (If you play with your referral friend) + random% ? (gifts: 50k credits, equipments...) + random% ? (missions).

Even if you can't have the best combination, It is a very good week for making credits with that extra 50%,40% or...  So try to have some boosters for Halloween.

fwhaatpiraat #9 Posted 12 October 2019 - 02:02 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 59320 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Keep in mind that you can get 1 or more premium tanks as reward for playing FL.

deorum #10 Posted 12 October 2019 - 02:24 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 31906 battles
  • [2MANY] 2MANY

View PostJOSEBA_PRIME, on 12 October 2019 - 12:51 PM, said:

If you are below prestige 10 use all your credit boosters left on Next FL and achieve level 30 once or twice. Then you will have 5 -10  boosters for Halloween week.

If you finished all FL prestiges, just keep all the boosters you have. Halloween week can be epic for credit making.

Best combination can be epic:

Credits per batle on premium tanks + 50% (Halloween) +50% (personal Booster) +50% (premium account) +30% (clan booster) +15% (platoon) +50 % (If you play with your referral friend) + random% ? (gifts: 50k credits, equipments...) + random% ? (missions).

Even if you can't have the best combination, It is a very good week for making credits with that extra 50%,40% or...  So try to have some boosters for Halloween.

Thanx very much for reminding me that.
I forgot i can acquire more credit boosters as rewards for advancing in FL.

Still however my question remains. Because i now have 5-6 credit boosters, even if i acquire 5-10 more, that is like 15-20hours gameplay which is easily depleted in the 14days of halloween event, they are not enough for both events, and i want to find the most efficient way to spend them. 

One thing is for sure however, i will spend my FL boosters to progress as much as i can.

A bit of topic : As far as platoon goes, bonus is actually +10%, not +15%. It's 15% but calculated on base income (pre-prem bonus, contrary to XP bonus), so for example in a 50.000 gross credit income (33.000 without prem account). you get  5.000 credit bonus. 

PS. As the prem tank goes... i know the rewards but im ok really, maybe a bit too fed up. I have so many prem tanks already some of them i haven't really played them. Would be nice to get the Emil 1951 or whatever but i dont really care... My question is focused on the credit side of things, not a general comparison between the 2 events. 

Thanx again all of you .

JOSEBA_PRIME #11 Posted 12 October 2019 - 02:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20622 battles
  • [7SENS] 7SENS

View Postdeorum, on 12 October 2019 - 02:24 PM, said:

Thanx very much for reminding me that.
I forgot i can acquire more credit boosters as rewards for advancing in FL.

Still however my question remains. Because i now have 5-6 credit boosters, even if i acquire 5-10 more, that is like 15-20hours gameplay which is easily depleted in the 14days of halloween event, they are not enough for both events, and i want to find the most efficient way to spend them. 

One thing is for sure however, i will spend my FL boosters to progress as much as i can.

A bit of topic : As far as platoon goes, bonus is actually +10%, not +15%. It's 15% but calculated on base income (pre-prem bonus, contrary to XP bonus), so for example in a 50.000 gross credit income (33.000 without prem account). you get  5.000 credit bonus. 

PS. As the prem tank goes... i know the rewards but im ok really, maybe a bit too fed up. I have so many prem tanks already some of them i haven't really played them. Would be nice to get the Emil 1951 or whatever but i dont really care... My question is focused on the credit side of things, not a general comparison between the 2 events. 

Thanx again all of you .

Okay. In my opinion the advantage of those 50% boosters is more efficent playing randoms than playing FL.

FL is highlight to make credits because you get massive amount of credits while increasing levels apart from batles income. But in reality each 2h Booster you can only play 5 FL games.

My advice is, if you want to spend quite some time grinding credits during Halloween, just keep all your boosters. Play FL without using credit boosters, you will make quite some credits anyways increasing levels and with Fl exp boosters you can grind 30 levels fast. Then you will have 11 or 16 credit boosters for halloween. So you will be able to make more than 20 milion credits easy peasy on  ~20 or ~30 hours random batle gameplay with extra personal and Halloween Boosters.

TheDrownedApe #12 Posted 12 October 2019 - 02:53 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 49871 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
Play FL get the points. Spend points on gold. Convert gold to credits :teethhappy:

Ragnaguard #13 Posted 12 October 2019 - 03:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 56510 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

never support a  gamemode unless its fun! frontline was ok for the 1st season, but despite its  success its been 3 seasons playing 1 map and only...i got so bored that i did not even bothered in last 2 of them....

halloween was a nice one the 1st time it rolled  but last one was crap also... played a couple of games and then off.. same with the great race.... too boring... 1st time was great, but now too boring... they seem to implement a LOT of resources in shinning up old gameplay thingies (like lets say soccer /race etc) but nope...

i never support a boring  mode, nomatter the  bonuses... i would consider a mode successfull if it involved players without any bonuses other than the standards... (and i am curious where ranked would have been if no bonds were implemented... cause i have a strong doubt it would be nearly as played as it is atm)

Edited by Ragnaguard, 12 October 2019 - 03:09 PM.

deorum #14 Posted 12 October 2019 - 04:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 31906 battles
  • [2MANY] 2MANY

View PostRagnaguard, on 12 October 2019 - 02:08 PM, said:

never support a  gamemode unless its fun! frontline was ok for the 1st season, but despite its  success its been 3 seasons playing 1 map and only...i got so bored that i did not even bothered in last 2 of them....

halloween was a nice one the 1st time it rolled  but last one was crap also... played a couple of games and then off.. same with the great race.... too boring... 1st time was great, but now too boring... they seem to implement a LOT of resources in shinning up old gameplay thingies (like lets say soccer /race etc) but nope...

i never support a boring  mode, nomatter the  bonuses... i would consider a mode successfull if it involved players without any bonuses other than the standards... (and i am curious where ranked would have been if no bonds were implemented... cause i have a strong doubt it would be nearly as played as it is atm)

I agree with you, but if you can afford it (i can) just pay 1000-1500 gold for Halloween to get the bonuses in advance, and skip it... Just take advantage of the +50% Credits. (IF BONUSES stay the same!) 

Also tagged with credits, frontline, halloween

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users