Jump to content


OMG I got me a Polish Mission


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Bulldog_Drummond #1 Posted 12 October 2019 - 06:47 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33576 battles
  • 10,751
  • Member since:
    08-10-2014

No idea how it happened as I ignore all missions but I somehow I just picked up this lot:

 

Mission completed! Reward:
Added: Training Booklet (Poland) (x2)
Recruits: Plutonowy Kos (Commander, T-34-85 Rudy, 100%), Kapral Jeleń (Gunner, T-34-85 Rudy, 100%), Kapral Saakaszwili (Driver, T-34-85 Rudy, 100%), Starszy szeregowiec Czereśniak (Loader, T-34-85 Rudy, 100%)

 

Now that's a nice enough crew, no complaints, but as I already have a 4 skill Russian crew in my Rudy, and all the Polish mediums, apart from the Pudel, are rubbish, what's the point?



GustyOWindflap #2 Posted 12 October 2019 - 06:49 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1920 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    12-21-2017
That's what was given on NA server as zero-skill BIA crew to replace the crew they accidentally put on the Polish Rudy.

Bulldog_Drummond #3 Posted 12 October 2019 - 06:50 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33576 battles
  • 10,751
  • Member since:
    08-10-2014

View PostGustyOWindflap, on 12 October 2019 - 05:49 PM, said:

That's what was given on NA server as zero-skill BIA crew to replace the crew they accidentally put on the Polish Rudy.

 

So why give it to me?



GustyOWindflap #4 Posted 12 October 2019 - 06:51 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1920 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    12-21-2017

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 12 October 2019 - 06:50 PM, said:

 

So why give it to me?

 

They give it to everyone who owns a Rudy.



Bulldog_Drummond #5 Posted 12 October 2019 - 06:55 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33576 battles
  • 10,751
  • Member since:
    08-10-2014

View PostGustyOWindflap, on 12 October 2019 - 05:51 PM, said:

 

They give it to everyone who owns a Rudy.

 

Oh boy.  The Polish line is so awful (apart from the Pudel) that I doubt I will find a use for them.

On second thoughts, I might put them in the 14TP, that's the only good tank in the Polish line.



AndyAliens #6 Posted 12 October 2019 - 10:23 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 62265 battles
  • 31
  • [27PR] 27PR
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012
What do you have to do to get it though?

Bulldog_Drummond #7 Posted 12 October 2019 - 11:12 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33576 battles
  • 10,751
  • Member since:
    08-10-2014

View PostAndyAliens, on 12 October 2019 - 09:23 PM, said:

What do you have to do to get it though?

 

Beats me.  As I say I ignore all missions.

Someone above said that anyone with a Rudy gets it.



GustyOWindflap #8 Posted 12 October 2019 - 11:41 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1920 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    12-21-2017

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 12 October 2019 - 11:12 PM, said:

 

Beats me.  As I say I ignore all missions.

Someone above said that anyone with a Rudy gets it.

 

Well on NA server they just put the new zero skill BIA crew into the barracks of everyone with a Polish Rudy. No missions necessary.



AndyAliens #9 Posted 13 October 2019 - 01:14 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 62265 battles
  • 31
  • [27PR] 27PR
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012
Me and my mate both already have rudy. He got a spare crew today but I didn't and cant for the life of us figure what he has done differently

wsatnutter #10 Posted 13 October 2019 - 07:51 AM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 26509 battles
  • 9,534
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

View PostAndyAliens, on 13 October 2019 - 12:14 AM, said:

Me and my mate both already have rudy. He got a spare crew today but I didn't and cant for the life of us figure what he has done differently

it may happen in waves if not support might help



etody77 #11 Posted 13 October 2019 - 08:19 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 76327 battles
  • 1,469
  • [JMA] JMA
  • Member since:
    09-12-2015

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 12 October 2019 - 06:55 PM, said:

 

Oh boy.  The Polish line is so awful (apart from the Pudel) that I doubt I will find a use for them.

On second thoughts, I might put them in the 14TP, that's the only good tank in the Polish line.

Tier 7 is not very bad...



parim1331 #12 Posted 13 October 2019 - 09:03 AM

    Polish Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 7630 battles
  • 1,372
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 12 October 2019 - 06:50 PM, said:

 

So why give it to me?

 

Initially, with the release of update 1.6.1, we have given first-perk BiA crew with RUDY, which differentiated from the Soviet crew.

That's why we have decided to send zero-perk BiA crew for all RUDY owners.



Karasu_Hidesuke #13 Posted 13 October 2019 - 10:23 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 17143 battles
  • 4,678
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostGustyOWindflap, on 12 October 2019 - 10:41 PM, said:

 

Well on NA server they just put the new zero skill BIA crew into the barracks of everyone with a Polish Rudy. No missions necessary.

 

The Americans are more straightforward. In the EU they like to do things in a more polished way. :trollface:



demon_tank #14 Posted 13 October 2019 - 12:32 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27375 battles
  • 1,644
  • [RED_S] RED_S
  • Member since:
    11-18-2012

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 12 October 2019 - 05:47 PM, said:

No idea how it happened as I ignore all missions but I somehow I just picked up this lot:

 

Mission completed! Reward:
Added: Training Booklet (Poland) (x2)
Recruits: Plutonowy Kos (Commander, T-34-85 Rudy, 100%), Kapral Jeleń (Gunner, T-34-85 Rudy, 100%), Kapral Saakaszwili (Driver, T-34-85 Rudy, 100%), Starszy szeregowiec Czereśniak (Loader, T-34-85 Rudy, 100%)

 

Now that's a nice enough crew, no complaints, but as I already have a 4 skill Russian crew in my Rudy, and all the Polish mediums, apart from the Pudel, are rubbish, what's the point?

Nobody cares



Jumping_Turtle #15 Posted 13 October 2019 - 01:48 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 70774 battles
  • 7,997
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View Postparim1331, on 13 October 2019 - 09:03 AM, said:

 

Initially, with the release of update 1.6.1, we have given first-perk BiA crew with RUDY, which differentiated from the Soviet crew.

That's why we have decided to send zero-perk BiA crew for all RUDY owners.

 

so why did the support section of Wargaming told us to just deal with it and this was the crew we were getting and nothing else ?



Randomar #16 Posted 13 October 2019 - 01:56 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 28319 battles
  • 174
  • Member since:
    10-18-2015

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 12 October 2019 - 06:50 PM, said:

 

So why give it to me?

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 12 October 2019 - 06:55 PM, said:

 

[…] I might put them in the 14TP, that's the only good tank in the Polish line.

It wasn't mentioned here, you can take both crews for the same T-34 Rudy.
The tank can be configured entirely different for both nations, equipment- and crew-wise.

 

 



Dorander #17 Posted 13 October 2019 - 02:10 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21025 battles
  • 6,042
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

View Postdemon_tank, on 13 October 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

Nobody cares

 

I care. Motion defeated. Perhaps next time show you don't care by not posting, since you cared enough to post.



HEATzk0pf #18 Posted 14 October 2019 - 11:55 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38026 battles
  • 6,582
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View Postparim1331, on 13 October 2019 - 09:03 AM, said:

 

Initially, with the release of update 1.6.1, we have given first-perk BiA crew with RUDY, which differentiated from the Soviet crew.

That's why we have decided to send zero-perk BiA crew for all RUDY owners.

 

Can you tell me how to fulfill the mission? Cant play the next 10 days and hope not to loose this gr8 offer!



Frostilicus #19 Posted 14 October 2019 - 11:58 AM

    Colonel

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 23688 battles
  • 3,579
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-
  • Member since:
    07-12-2011

View PostHEATzk0pf, on 14 October 2019 - 10:55 AM, said:

 

Can you tell me how to fulfill the mission? Cant play the next 10 days and hope not to loose this gr8 offer!

 

there's no mission to complete, because your Rudy started as Russian, and had a BIA Russian crew, and can now switch between Russian and Polish whenever you like, you get a Polish crew for when you switch it

 

Hope that made sense :)



HEATzk0pf #20 Posted 14 October 2019 - 12:05 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38026 battles
  • 6,582
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostFrostilicus, on 14 October 2019 - 11:58 AM, said:

 

there's no mission to complete, because your Rudy started as Russian, and had a BIA Russian crew, and can now switch between Russian and Polish whenever you like, you get a Polish crew for when you switch it

 

Hope that made sense :)

 

Hmm, yes and no :D - the current crew in the Rudy has no 0-Perk Crew, its just a Crew with BIA as 1st Perk (which is not bad either, but there should be a "correct" crew be provided too, as far as rumours go.

Until now i dont have a polish 0-Perk BIA Crew - do you?






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users