• Player
  • 34363 battles
It was good, despite some RNG crap.

wEight_Tanker #2 Posted 13 October 2019 - 06:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11020 battles
  • [VI90M] VI90M
It was fun. Exciting in the beginning, but got pretty boring. I got to like Rank 16 or 17 then decided to stop. Red Dawn was always the way to go. At the start of a round, collect as many supplies and just run away when you spot an enemy through periscope or radio, unless it was rattlesnake without powerups. I never really suffered RNG and could've probably done a lot better, but this wasn't bad either. Got 1st place like twice. All I ever did was just run around, shoot only if I had to, but just run the hell outta there, upgrade top speed, then IS-3 hull, Damage gun, T-10 turret and bigger damage on like rank 8 is it? Yeah, it was fun and worth playing in solo. 

lnfernaI #3 Posted 13 October 2019 - 06:39 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34363 battles

View PostwEight_Tanker, on 13 October 2019 - 07:29 PM, said:

It was fun. Exciting in the beginning, but got pretty boring. I got to like Rank 16 or 17 then decided to stop. Red Dawn was always the way to go. At the start of a round, collect as many supplies and just run away when you spot an enemy through periscope or radio, unless it was rattlesnake without powerups. I never really suffered RNG and could've probably done a lot better, but this wasn't bad either. Got 1st place like twice. All I ever did was just run around, shoot only if I had to, but just run the hell outta there, upgrade top speed, then IS-3 hull, Damage gun, T-10 turret and bigger damage on like rank 8 is it? Yeah, it was fun and worth playing in solo. 

cheapest 8k bonds I ever made.

I often ran the T-54 sort-of upgrades, because with powerups, that is like a fast autoloader.

the derp guns were nice as well, if you tracked an enemy, and then unloaded into their rear.

german jagdzilla-esque gun was also fun,I even managed to kill some players using said gun, while using derp guns myself.

Rattlesnake is pretty weak at start, but if it gets powerup and ammo at start, it can virtually smash any other tank,even on autoaim, provided it was circling.

the grind wasn't as hard some people expressed it was, and I got it done in 1.5 days.

So yes,I hope this mode returns at some point. :)

ValkyrionX #4 Posted 13 October 2019 - 06:54 PM

Major

• Player
  • 53290 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

it was fun , not so bad , not so good..just another grind 

the map was damn cool 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users