Looking for a mature, fun, casual clan with TS to chat, get better and relax after work after a long...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Der_Schmetterling #1 Posted 14 October 2019 - 07:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20998 battles

Hey, I've been playing the game since the beginning but then took a break for a few years. I would like to get back to playing as an alternative to more passive entertainment after work :) I speak fluent English, enjoy platooning with voice chat and discussing the map situation, learning to get better and suggesting how others can improve. 

I am looking for a casual clan of players who want to improve, and who do not mind teaching and re-teaching the game to me ;) I enjoy lightheareted banter and discussing non-game related topics too.

Edited by Der_Schmetterling, 15 October 2019 - 08:31 AM.

undutchable80 #2 Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:58 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 12159 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Well, if you are not into the competitive modes (yet), then the Dingers might be for you. We are a dual-clan of (almost) 200 play4fun players with no additional requirements and no clan wars, but we have a core of players that play T6-8 SH/ADV quite regularly (but without set days & times). The rest just like to have fun; either in game (by platooning) or in clan chat. We dont care about stats, but somehow some good players have joined us, and almost all are willing to platoon and either learn or teach a thing or two. 

To apply for a spot in the Dingers Community, draw a fish in mspaint and post it in our recruitment-thread here on wot-forums. http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/311752-wjde-tduthe-dingers-fishy-gold-bots/page__st__10260

All great clans have requirements...

For inspiration

NoobySkooby #3 Posted 16 October 2019 - 01:34 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 17327 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

How does a random player find a clan in game?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users