Wargaming Game Center....

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

cificare #1 Posted 14 October 2019 - 12:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4770 battles
Is there away to keep from loading that elephant? It is a PIA, everything work well without that program and NO it does not make gaming any better.

Homer_J #2 Posted 14 October 2019 - 12:55 PM

Field Marshal

• 33127 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postcificare, on 14 October 2019 - 12:29 PM, said:

Is there away to keep from loading that elephant? It is a PIA, everything work well without that program and NO it does not make gaming any better.

OK, so tell me how is it any more an elephant than the old launcher?  I want figures not wah wah it's different so I don't like it.

In answer to your question, yes, the options are all there, you only need to open your eyes.

cificare #3 Posted 14 October 2019 - 01:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4770 battles

OK, since I play on the EU and the NA servers, after everything is installed. When getting into game I have to hit the EU or the NA icon and then then WGC comes up. Although both accounts are in the WGC and I choose which server I want to go to....it asks each time to add an account. So I get out because it will not allow to switch servers without getting out and then hitting the icon I want to go to. It is just a few more steps than before it can about. And I will pay closer attention as to see if it can not be installed. Hope this helps ;) and for laughs it's not wah, wah on this end...it is blah, blah :)

PS, I tried looking for this no install option. When the "exe" file it double clicked, the WGC immediately starts loading, then I hit cancel and confirm. The page immediately goes away making it somewhat hard to read that fast.

Edited by cificare, 14 October 2019 - 01:43 PM.

Homer_J #4 Posted 14 October 2019 - 10:45 PM

Field Marshal

• 33127 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postcificare, on 14 October 2019 - 01:22 PM, said:

OK, since I play on the EU and the NA servers, after everything is installed. When getting into game I have to hit the EU or the NA icon and then then WGC comes up. Although both accounts are in the WGC and I choose which server I want to go to....it asks each time to add an account. So I get out because it will not allow to switch servers without getting out and then hitting the icon I want to go to.

You should be able to install both servers under the one WGC and they will appear in different tabs.  You can also have WGC remember your different users and which server they are attached to.

I don't have an NA account to try with but that's how it looks like it should work.

[edit]

After a bit of playing around it sounds like you have a separate WGC for NA and EU.  Hove you tried importing the NA client into the EU WGC?

If that doesn't work you can make WGC close every time instead of minimising to the taskbar by selecting the middle option in the general tab of the options.  If you deselect the other two options as well it will behave just as the old launcher did.

You can install more than one region under the same WGC by going to the World of Tanks tab, clicking the game settings button, then selecting Install additional game instance.  You then get the option to choose a different region for your 2nd instance.

Edited by Homer_J, 14 October 2019 - 11:01 PM.

cificare #5 Posted 15 October 2019 - 12:38 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4770 battles
Thank you for the response. I have and did set it up but for some reason WGC does not like to different regions. I will try to keep working it.

Homer_J #6 Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:41 AM

Field Marshal

• 33127 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postcificare, on 15 October 2019 - 12:38 AM, said:

Thank you for the response. I have and did set it up but for some reason WGC does not like to different regions. I will try to keep working it.

Waiting for the NA client to finish installing but this is how it should look...

Posted Image

Posted Image

And it was one of the selling points of WGC so if it doesn't work then it needs fixing.

cificare #7 Posted 15 October 2019 - 01:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4770 battles
Yes, that is it. Have seen that many times. Playing on the NA server for 7 years. But anymore with a major drop of players, your lucky to see 16k and peak. On the EU server you see 30k to 80k and different times, playing on EU for 3 years. MM better on the EU.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users