14 replies to this topic

Razzupaltuff #1 Posted 14 October 2019 - 03:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 44370 battles
  • [-FREI] -FREI

*edited*

Ok, I fixed it and removed all swear words:

thx WG, for the senseless wheeled tank rubbish you refuse to fix, but rather create new nonsense fantasy tanks (double barrelled).

Burn in hell for the neglect of the core and the main issues of this once playable game.

Burn in hell for it. At least in economic hell. No more money from me, and I hope that more and more players with follow suit. You are wrecking your game - it's about time you reap the consequences.

Edited by Razzupaltuff, 18 October 2019 - 02:27 AM.
Don't swear

BQBD #2 Posted 14 October 2019 - 03:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13663 battles

Yes, thank you WG for working on the game development and adding new content. I like EBR's very much and they are fun to play. games are more dynamic and bush camping TD's are easier to spot and dig out, also, much easier to kill off artillery early or mid game :)

Double barreled tanks are also welcome, and from what was presented so far, they seem balanced with clear advantages and disadvantages. If that remains so I am very happy to try them out and looking forward to owning one.

Works both ways, doesn't it OP? 2 sides of the same coin ;)

tajj7 #3 Posted 14 October 2019 - 03:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 28260 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostBQBD, on 14 October 2019 - 02:17 PM, said:

Yes, thank you WG for working on the game development and adding new content. I like EBR's very much and they are fun to play. games are more dynamic and bush camping TD's are easier to spot and dig out, also, much easier to kill off artillery early or mid game :)

Double barreled tanks are also welcome, and from what was presented so far, they seem balanced with clear advantages and disadvantages. If that remains so I am very happy to try them out and looking forward to owning one.

This. 

xx984 #4 Posted 14 October 2019 - 03:20 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 64392 battles
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL

View PostRazzupaltuff, on 14 October 2019 - 02:09 PM, said:

thx WG, for the wheeled tank bullcrap you refuse to fix, 

Why fix something thats not broken? 

wsatnutter #5 Posted 14 October 2019 - 03:23 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 26463 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
Op in Beta we had to learn to lead our shots as tanks would warp across the screen try it it does work wheelies are so much fun when you whack em at top speed

barison1 #6 Posted 14 October 2019 - 03:40 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 43999 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostRazzupaltuff, on 14 October 2019 - 03:09 PM, said:

thx WG, for the wheeled tank bullcrap you refuse to fix, but rather create new bullcrap fantasy tanks (double barrelled).

Burn in hell for the neglect of the core and the main issues of this once playable game.

Burn in hell for it. At least in economic hell. No more money from me, and I hope that more and more players with follow suit. You are wrecking your game - it's about time you reap the consequences.

so far im aware the ST-II was an actual design, altough not an useful one

anyways should we care that you are not paying? its fine that you turn into a nonpaying one, plenty people do that for various reasons, opposite happens aswell, nonpaying players going to paying customers by buying a prem tank/prem acc etc. should they mention that on forum aswell?

Stevies_Team #7 Posted 14 October 2019 - 03:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13575 battles

Flicka #8 Posted 14 October 2019 - 03:52 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 23427 battles
  • [CELL] CELL

They got enough from you, thank you.

Dorander #9 Posted 14 October 2019 - 04:04 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21025 battles
WoT != WoMK.

LincolnTank #10 Posted 14 October 2019 - 04:11 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10624 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Unfortunately WG can’t do right for doing wrong, especially when every other player is a wannabe dev on WoT

shikaka9 #11 Posted 15 October 2019 - 11:21 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 71169 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
Nurburgring map or we riot :izmena: :izmena: :izmena:

Balc0ra #12 Posted 15 October 2019 - 12:11 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 73320 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostBQBD, on 14 October 2019 - 03:17 PM, said:

EBR's can be annoying, but still as easily countered for them to be super annoying all the time. As for double-barreled guns. I don't see that as a big issue either, other than new content that I look forward to. As I suspect they will work like the Italians for most that everyone raged about too, and no one one does. Use it wrong, or to early. And their DPM drops like a rock to make any 1 vs 1 tricky. 

Razzupaltuff #13 Posted 18 October 2019 - 02:32 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 44370 battles
  • [-FREI] -FREI

View PostLincolnTank, on 14 October 2019 - 03:11 PM, said:

Unfortunately WG can’t do right for doing wrong, especially when every other player is a wannabe dev on WoT

First of all, I actually was a professional SW dev for quite a while. (If I could get my hands on the code, I could even figure out whether the game actually manipulates or not. Just saying, not asking for the code.)

Second, some major EU Youtubers share my opinion (e.g. Mailand, Claus Kellerman). Maybe I should say, I share theirs, since they are far more competent WoT players than I. I'd say these players have a significantly better understanding of this game and the wheeled tanks than you obviously do.

So what do you want. I have seen so many bad players in wheeled tanks circling meds and shooting the crap out of them, because they don't have to aim, just drive a circle and outmaneuver the med. Right now, a couple of players in my clan play EBR 105 as often as possible to boost their WN8, scoring 5K+ damage on a regular base. The current implementation has no place in WoT. Wheeled tanks need a massive nerf:

- make gun handling worse

- remove magnetic aim

- decrease alpha

- decrease accuracy

- make wheel hits cause damage (at least like a HE hit)

And you are trying to tell me wheeled tanks aren't broken? That's just stupid.

01:37 Added after 5 minute

View Postwsatnutter, on 14 October 2019 - 02:23 PM, said:

Op in Beta we had to learn to lead our shots as tanks would warp across the screen try it it does work wheelies are so much fun when you whack em at top speed

So you hit a distant wheeled tank at top speed, sure. Reliably? Rather not, particularly not when it's driving in an irregular pattern. And if you do, the wheels eat the shot in 50% of the cases. And you certainly won't hit one reliably that is circling you at close distance, because it is just to fast. And then there are the wheels.

You are full of yourself, and you talk rubbish.

01:40 Added after 7 minute

View PostFlicka, on 14 October 2019 - 02:52 PM, said:

They got enough from you, thank you.

That is unfortunately true.

Edited by Razzupaltuff, 18 October 2019 - 02:39 AM.

Spurtung #14 Posted 18 October 2019 - 03:53 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 74308 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT
Someone should explain OP the concept of acronym.

wsatnutter #15 Posted 18 October 2019 - 07:21 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 26463 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostRazzupaltuff, on 18 October 2019 - 01:32 AM, said:

First of all, I actually was a professional SW dev for quite a while. (If I could get my hands on the code, I could even figure out whether the game actually manipulates or not. Just saying, not asking for the code.)

Second, some major EU Youtubers share my opinion (e.g. Mailand, Claus Kellerman). Maybe I should say, I share theirs, since they are far more competent WoT players than I. I'd say these players have a significantly better understanding of this game and the wheeled tanks than you obviously do.

So what do you want. I have seen so many bad players in wheeled tanks circling meds and shooting the crap out of them, because they don't have to aim, just drive a circle and outmaneuver the med. Right now, a couple of players in my clan play EBR 105 as often as possible to boost their WN8, scoring 5K+ damage on a regular base. The current implementation has no place in WoT. Wheeled tanks need a massive nerf:

- make gun handling worse

- remove magnetic aim

- decrease alpha

- decrease accuracy

- make wheel hits cause damage (at least like a HE hit)

And you are trying to tell me wheeled tanks aren't broken? That's just stupid.

01:37 Added after 5 minute

So you hit a distant wheeled tank at top speed, sure. Reliably? Rather not, particularly not when it's driving in an irregular pattern. And if you do, the wheels eat the shot in 50% of the cases. And you certainly won't hit one reliably that is circling you at close distance, because it is just to fast. And then there are the wheels.

You are full of yourself, and you talk rubbish.

01:40 Added after 7 minute

That is unfortunately true.

is there any need to be that rude? nowhere in my post did I say I hit them 100 out of 100 times and as for space armour that's WG, not me my point is valid learn to lead

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users