Jump to content


What Do Vheeled Wehicles Actually Bring to The Game?

Gameplay Not a Rant Pointless?

  • Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

Erwin_Von_Braun #41 Posted 17 October 2019 - 12:10 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 42985 battles
  • 6,334
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Postpihip, on 17 October 2019 - 09:46 AM, said:

Disclaimer - I'm not a skilled armored car player and my stats show it, so take my opinion however you want.

I think the cars bring novelty to the game. We've had tracked vehicles only for years, but it's a fact armored cars had a role in war even though many refuse to acknowledge it (you know, the "these are not tanks they don't belong here" whining), so I don't see why they should not be an option.

Also, driving a car is way different than driving a tank - you can't turn while stationary, you have a lot of speed and two different drive modes (cruising and turbo), and creative and skilled players make the most from driving backwards.

The problems I can see with cars are the following: they're good at flushing out regular LTs because they can get to advanced positions faster, or do a yolo run and spot the whole enemy team and run away with it with more chances than a regular light; all the same, they can raid arta early in the match if they can sneak through the enemy lines; and of course, they're excellent for Frontline.

That said, WG made a mess because they wanted a class of active scouts, yet the more successful cars I see in matches are the ones who do passive spotting and provide support fire, mostly because we simply DO NOT have maps that encourage/allow active scouting to begin with, save for maybe a few exceptions (only Prokorovka and the now-removed Firey Salient come to mind).

I can see the novelty side of things - after all, new content is new content.

Trouble is, for me anyway, that novelty has an edge of absurdity about it - almost as if you're expecting a couple of dozen PennyWise to jump out of them at the end honking their horns.


 



Geoffrey_Ironfist #42 Posted 17 October 2019 - 12:26 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28201 battles
  • 436
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    06-23-2018

View Posttajj7, on 17 October 2019 - 09:55 AM, said:

 

Do you see me making any arty whine threads like the wheeled vehicle ones that commonly pop on the forums?

 

The majority of threads on WVs are unconstructive whine threads started by bad players who have been beaten/outplayed by a WV and instead of self reflecting what they did wrong, they come to whine on the forum. 

 

The majority of threads by people who don't like arty are by people who play very fast light tanks or very heavy heavy tanks, where the main if not only skill required by a player is not to bump into obstacles.

 

How does a class type that has the lowest armour, usually slowest speed, often open topped, no turret, slowest traverse, longest reload time, lowest penetration, smallest gun depression, lowest dpm, biggest dispersion, slowest shell velocity, usually no gold ammo, lowest camo, worst view range, no sniper view, no auto-lock in the normal view, is an easy kind of tank to play? How would you nerf such a tank? Except for gun elevation, there is nothing left to nerf !

 

The majority of threads on WV are by adults who are tired of people with a mindset of a child disrupting gameplay.

 

EDIT: If you really want to know in what kind of tank unskilled players can have the most impact in the game, I am sure there are ways to do that if anyone has the programming skills. Categorize players as good or bad depending on their global winrate then look for battle to battle performance variability when playing an SPG vs a fast light tank. I am fairly sure that bad players can carry more easily in a light tank than in an SPG and vice versa that good players can waste their time playing an SPG and can almost never carry in an SPG. If you look at your battles when an SPG does well, I guarantee it will be one of the best players on your team by winrate and he could have done much better playing any other tank class but he is trying to do a mission or he was looking for a different challenge.

 

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 17 October 2019 - 08:22 AM, said:

They really don't - as I have said, I hardly ever see them.

 

It's about how fast the battle goes. For the SPGs to have an impact, they need slow-paced battles. In shorter battles the SPGs cause less damage compared to other vehicles. The faster the tanks on the batlefield are, the quicker the battle ends, or even the quicker the battle descends into chaos.

 


Edited by Geoffrey_Ironfist, 17 October 2019 - 01:16 PM.


ThorgrimBrenadim #43 Posted 17 October 2019 - 01:57 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 33863 battles
  • 535
  • Member since:
    06-22-2012

View PostSpurtung, on 17 October 2019 - 08:14 AM, said:

 

So...a tank that can't turn turret and rotate hull as fast as the enemy circling it is a broken mechanic in itself or are you just gonna cherry pick mediums against wheeled vehicles?

 

As per the no damage landing...LOL, I've lost full HP more than once, so I can only tell you to try them, in the testserver, so you don't have to waste much time, and come back bragging about how OP they are. And yes, try tier 6-10.

 
 
 
 

Let me guess, by using its superior viewrange, amirite?

 

Also nope.

 

Yeah, I've seen some flapping their wings over water too. True story.

 

Check their hitboxes: most times there's nothing behind what you're hitting. You know, just like when you shoot wheels of regular behicles besides the first and last...

 

Well you can cherry pick all you want but I am speaking from what I have ACTUALLY seen in game if a tracked light does a jump etc and gets destroyed by it but a WV can do twice that with no damage or at worst a buckled wheel there is a serious issue. If a light tank is hit in the tracks and is stopped dead but the same shell same distance hits a WV and the worst it gets is a "wobbly" then there are serious issues. If a tracked light circling you looses speed circling and going up hill that give you a chance to get a shot off but a WV does not then there are serious issues.

If you want the only counter to a WV to really be either another WV or at best a tracked light then again there are issues a good player at close range in the open ( see this more in FL than randoms due to nature of the maps ) in a medium should if a better player most times but not every time be able to out play the WV ie have a chance, but we see far too many times almost all mediums at same tier in the open have almost no chance. 



Erwin_Von_Braun #44 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:13 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 42985 battles
  • 6,334
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostGeoffrey_Ironfist, on 17 October 2019 - 11:26 AM, said:

 

The majority of threads by people who don't like arty are by people who play very fast light tanks or very heavy heavy tanks, where the main if not only skill required by a player is not to bump into obstacles.

 

How does a class type that has the lowest armour, usually slowest speed, often open topped, no turret, slowest traverse, longest reload time, lowest penetration, smallest gun depression, lowest dpm, biggest dispersion, slowest shell velocity, usually no gold ammo, lowest camo, worst view range, no sniper view, no auto-lock in the normal view, is an easy kind of tank to play? How would you nerf such a tank? Except for gun elevation, there is nothing left to nerf !

 

The majority of threads on WV are by adults who are tired of people with a mindset of a child disrupting gameplay.

 

EDIT: If you really want to know in what kind of tank unskilled players can have the most impact in the game, I am sure there are ways to do that if anyone has the programming skills. Categorize players as good or bad depending on their global winrate then look for battle to battle performance variability when playing an SPG vs a fast light tank. I am fairly sure that bad players can carry more easily in a light tank than in an SPG and vice versa that good players can waste their time playing an SPG and can almost never carry in an SPG. If you look at your battles when an SPG does well, I guarantee it will be one of the best players on your team by winrate and he could have done much better playing any other tank class but he is trying to do a mission or he was looking for a different challenge.

 

 

It's about how fast the battle goes. For the SPGs to have an impact, they need slow-paced battles. In shorter battles the SPGs cause less damage compared to other vehicles. The faster the tanks on the batlefield are, the quicker the battle ends, or even the quicker the battle descends into chaos.

 

That sounds a little speculative - I don't suppose you have any data to back up  that claim?

Fully agree with everything else tho.



tajj7 #45 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:13 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 28260 battles
  • 16,501
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View PostGeoffrey_Ironfist, on 17 October 2019 - 11:26 AM, said:

 

The majority of threads by people who don't like arty are by people who play very fast light tanks or very heavy heavy tanks, where the main if not only skill required by a player is not to bump into obstacles.

 

 

And you would know this with your zero experience in higher tiers lights and fast heavies......

 

And pretty much everyone dislikes arty, as said by Victor himself. 

 

Block Quote

 How does a class type that has the lowest armour, usually slowest speed, often open topped, no turret, slowest traverse, longest reload time, lowest penetration, smallest gun depression, lowest dpm, biggest dispersion, slowest shell velocity, usually no gold ammo, lowest camo, worst view range, no sniper view, no auto-lock in the normal view, is an easy kind of tank to play? How would you nerf such a tank? Except for gun elevation, there is nothing left to nerf !

 

Maybe because it has indirect fire so therefore hardly ever has to put its self at risk to shoot people, meaning all that stuff you mentioned is irrelevant.

 

And because there are many arties that make the worst players in the game perform above their skill level -

 

Posted Image

 

When a class allows a 45% overall WR player to perform at 46.3% WR at tier 10, when they perform on average at 41.4% in a well rounded Russian medium like the Obj. 140, its an easy conclusion to call a class easy to play. 

 

Very low risk/high reward, hence easy to play, you literally spawn, can sit in base and do damage using just one button and a mouse and can have an influence on the game without knowing anything of the game mechanics. 

 

Block Quote

 The majority of threads on WV are by adults who are tired of people with a mindset of a child disrupting gameplay.

 

Well maybe those 'adults' can come up with proper reasoned arguments for the discussion rather than the whines, myths and exaggerations that are more commonly seen. 

 

Block Quote

 I am fairly sure that bad players can carry more easily in a light tank than in an SPG

 

 

In a word, no. 

 

Posted Image

 

EBR WR curve vs GW E100 WR curve, EBR is currently the best tier 10 light tank and pretty much for 95% of the playerbase, most players have more influence in a game in a GWE100 than they do in an EBR 105, especially in the 49% and below bracket of players, with the difference becoming biggest at the lowest skill end of the playerbase. 

 


Edited by tajj7, 17 October 2019 - 02:14 PM.


Erwin_Von_Braun #46 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:20 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 42985 battles
  • 6,334
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Posttajj7, on 17 October 2019 - 01:13 PM, said:

 

And you would know this with your zero experience in higher tiers lights and fast heavies......

 

And pretty much everyone dislikes arty, as said by Victor himself.

 

 

Maybe because it has indirect fire so therefore hardly ever has to put its self at risk to shoot people, meaning all that stuff you mentioned is irrelevant.

 

And because there are many arties that make the worst players in the game perform above their skill level -

 

Posted Image

 

When a class allows a 45% overall WR player to perform at 46.3% WR at tier 10, when they perform on average at 41.4% in a well rounded Russian medium like the Obj. 140, its an easy conclusion to call a class easy to play.

 

Very low risk/high reward, hence easy to play, you literally spawn, can sit in base and do damage using just one button and a mouse and can have an influence on the game without knowing anything of the game mechanics.

 

 

Well maybe those 'adults' can come up with proper reasoned arguments for the discussion rather than the whines, myths and exaggerations that are more commonly seen.

 

 

In a word, no.

 

Posted Image

 

EBR WR curve vs GW E100 WR curve, EBR is currently the best tier 10 light tank and pretty much for 95% of the playerbase, most players have more influence in a game in a GWE100 than they do in an EBR 105, especially in the 49% and below bracket of players, with the difference becoming biggest at the lowest skill end of the playerbase.

 

Here's a couple of screenshots I've taken over the last couple of days:


 

shot_002.jpgshot_003.jpgshot_009.jpg
Quite an amount of SPG's in the queue - not bad considering everyone hates them...

So, with that in mind, please provide evidence to back up your claim - not just some ancient quote from a time immaterial.

You seem to enjoy statistical analysis, maybe there's a chart somewhere that backs up your claim?


 

#justformissions



Cobra6 #47 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:21 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16530 battles
  • 17,569
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostGeoffrey_Ironfist, on 17 October 2019 - 11:26 AM, said:

How does a class type that has the lowest armour, usually slowest speed, often open topped, no turret, slowest traverse, longest reload time, lowest penetration, smallest gun depression, lowest dpm, biggest dispersion, slowest shell velocity, usually no gold ammo, lowest camo, worst view range, no sniper view, no auto-lock in the normal view, is an easy kind of tank to play? 

 

Because no-one can shoot you back all match long until your entire team has been wiped out. You basically get to engage every other tank class for free all match long with no retaliation possible.

There is literally 0 risk involved for arty engaging other classes, they only get rewards.

(And no, counter arty is not really a risk in the majority of games either, you only press "w" for a short while after each shot)

 

Bad players do very well in arty since they do not run the risk of getting outplayed by their victim compared to when they would be driving any other class. This is also why it's mostly played by that type of player.

Good players play arty for the personal missions or because they are their clans "designated arty player" in campaigns.

 

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 17 October 2019 - 01:20 PM, said:

Here's a couple of screenshots I've taken over the last couple of days:


 

shot_002.jpgshot_003.jpgshot_009.jpg
Quite an amount of SPG's in the queue - not bad considering everyone hates them...

So, with that in mind, please provide evidence to back up your claim - not just some ancient quote from a time immaterial.

You seem to enjoy statistical analysis, maybe there's a chart somewhere that backs up your claim?


 

#justformissions

 

I see 1/5th of players wanting to play arty and 4/5th of the players wanting to play actual tanks, that is quite the minority actually. ;)

 

Cobra 6


Edited by Cobra6, 17 October 2019 - 02:24 PM.


Geoffrey_Ironfist #48 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:22 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28201 battles
  • 436
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    06-23-2018

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 17 October 2019 - 02:13 PM, said:

That sounds a little speculative - I don't suppose you have any data to back up  that claim?

Fully agree with everything else tho.

 

You mean that SPGs do worse when battles are short? If the total enemy hitpoint pool is let's say 10,000 and they can only get off a couple of shots in one battle but ten shots in another battle, they will do better when the battle is slow paced when they can get more shots off. That's clear. What determines the pace of the battle is how fast tanks move, it is at least one factor. If tanks moved at 5 kmh, they would take a long time to do anything, during which time arty can shoot. If tanks can move on average at 50 kmh, then it is far more likely they will be shooting at each other much more often and they will be killing each other sooner than arty can shoot, so there would be less chance for the arty to influence a battle.

 

View Posttajj7, on 17 October 2019 - 02:13 PM, said:

 

And you would know this with your zero experience in higher tiers lights and fast heavies......

 

My experience with playing higher tiers is irrelevant in knowing that players who like to play wheeled or fast light tanks and heavier heavies do not like SPGs. It is common knowledge.

 

View PostCobra6, on 17 October 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

 

Because no-one can shoot you back all match long until your entire team has been wiped out. You basically get to engage every other tank class for free all match long with no retaliation possible.

There is literally 0 risk involved for arty engaging other classes, they only get rewards.

 

Everyone will destroy you with one or two shots if they get sight of you, so you have to stay out of sight. How is that shooting for free but shooting with a trollish superheavy that no lower tier player can pen even in full sight of it not shooting for free? Please tell me what is there left to nerf in an SPG that is not already nerfed except gun elevation!


Edited by Geoffrey_Ironfist, 17 October 2019 - 02:42 PM.


zenamko #49 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:25 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18885 battles
  • 231
  • Member since:
    09-23-2012

I deleted WOT because of this SH cars. When WG take them away autoaim I could come back. Not now.

In last battles when I saw them, I came back to my garage.

Whats they bring ? Just chaos. 5-7 first minutes of battle people are trying to destroy them instead of playing. Cars are the biggest mistake of WG.


Edited by zenamko, 17 October 2019 - 03:06 PM.


Erwin_Von_Braun #50 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:30 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 42985 battles
  • 6,334
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostGeoffrey_Ironfist, on 17 October 2019 - 01:22 PM, said:

 

You mean that SPGs do worse when battles are short? If the total enemy hitpoint pool is let's say 10,000 and they can only get off a couple of shots in one battle but ten shots in another battle, they will do better when the battle is slow paced when the can get more shots off. That's clear. What determines the pace of the battle is how fast tanks move, it is at least one factor. If tanks moved at 5 kmh, they would take a long time to do anything, during which time arty can shoot. If tanks can move on average at 50 kmh, then it is far more likely they will be shooting at each other much more often and they will be killing each other sooner than arty can shoot, so there would be less chance for the arty to influence a battle.

I meant the part where it says '"faster tanks = faster games" or words to that effect.

I'm not necessarily sure that's true.



____Green____ #51 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:39 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24753 battles
  • 374
  • [B4LV] B4LV
  • Member since:
    01-12-2014

Mopeds changed CW a lot, impact on modern random also is huge and this is wonderful. However I prefer to see AV's as separate class. EBR' and similar under ARV's, MT's as LAV's and etc. Icons can be same just with circle on background.

MM - programmed with 80% chance get same class opponent as your team. LT vs LT, ARV vs ARV, LAV vs LAV 

 



Stevies_Team #52 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:41 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13841 battles
  • 1,422
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016

They make life harder for bush wookie campers and arty

So it's all good



Geoffrey_Ironfist #53 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:45 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28201 battles
  • 436
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    06-23-2018

View PostCobra6, on 17 October 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

I see 1/5th of players wanting to play arty and 4/5th of the players wanting to play actual tanks, that is quite the minority actually. ;)

 

Cobra 6


 I see 1/5 of all players playing heavy tanks and even fewer playing WVs, so thankfully only a minority of people are trolling games.

 

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 17 October 2019 - 02:30 PM, said:

I meant the part where it says '"faster tanks = faster games" or words to that effect.

I'm not necessarily sure that's true.


 I don't have any stats but just picture tanks moving at an average 5 kmh vs in another battle tanks moving at an average 50kmh. I would expect that the fast paced tanks would result in fast paced battles because they would meet each other quicker and would kill each other quicker.


Edited by Geoffrey_Ironfist, 17 October 2019 - 02:50 PM.


Evilier_than_Skeletor #54 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:47 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20824 battles
  • 806
  • [TSOP] TSOP
  • Member since:
    02-05-2016

View PostHomer_J, on 17 October 2019 - 08:36 AM, said:


You need to try it then because it's rubbish.

 

Click click click lock click damn didn't realise it had locked click click click

There's a setting that makes the aiming reticle "glow" when autoaim is engaged. Have you tried that? Iirc it's a checkbox under reticle settings.



Erwin_Von_Braun #55 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:54 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 42985 battles
  • 6,334
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostCobra6, on 17 October 2019 - 01:21 PM, said:

 

Because no-one can shoot you back all match long until your entire team has been wiped out. You basically get to engage every other tank class for free all match long with no retaliation possible.

There is literally 0 risk involved for arty engaging other classes, they only get rewards.

(And no, counter arty is not really a risk in the majority of games either, you only press "w" for a short while after each shot)

 

Bad players do very well in arty since they do not run the risk of getting outplayed by their victim compared to when they would be driving any other class. This is also why it's mostly played by that type of player.

Good players play arty for the personal missions or because they are their clans "designated arty player" in campaigns.

 

 

I see 1/5th of players wanting to play arty and 4/5th of the players wanting to play actual tanks, that is quite the minority actually. ;)

 

Cobra 6

One could say the same about any of those classes.

:hiding:


 


 


 

13:56 Added after 1 minute

View PostStevies_Team, on 17 October 2019 - 01:41 PM, said:

They make life harder for bush wookie campers and arty

So it's all good

I'm not sure they do tbh - I've heard it anecdotally but have yet to actually experience it as a regular arty player.

Generally speaking, I only tend to see them at the end of a losing battle.


Edited by Erwin_Von_Braun, 17 October 2019 - 02:56 PM.


vasilinhorulezz #56 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:57 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 28234 battles
  • 2,035
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014
Long story short, counter scout, exploit gaps in enemy defenses and flank/hunt arta. They're not spotters, they are fast and more maneuverable than tracked tanks for a more run and gun play-style, instead of the typical, camp bush/corner > spot > shoot, static game-style the game has so far.

Spurtung #57 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:59 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 74370 battles
  • 6,572
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostThorgrimBrenadim, on 17 October 2019 - 12:57 PM, said:

 

Well you can cherry pick all you want but I am speaking from what I have ACTUALLY seen in game if a tracked light does a jump etc and gets destroyed by it but a WV can do twice that with no damage or at worst a buckled wheel there is a serious issue. If a light tank is hit in the tracks and is stopped dead but the same shell same distance hits a WV and the worst it gets is a "wobbly" then there are serious issues. If a tracked light circling you looses speed circling and going up hill that give you a chance to get a shot off but a WV does not then there are serious issues.

If you want the only counter to a WV to really be either another WV or at best a tracked light then again there are issues a good player at close range in the open ( see this more in FL than randoms due to nature of the maps ) in a medium should if a better player most times but not every time be able to out play the WV ie have a chance, but we see far too many times almost all mediums at same tier in the open have almost no chance. 

 

So was I.

I've ACTUALLY crashed my wheelie in dumb ways more than once and lost full HP.

 

That "wobbly" you mention means loss of speed and maneuverability, and often times multiple wheels get taken on on a single shot and then it's pretty much a limp duck waddling.

 

If a wheelie circles at high speed, they need a way bigger radius, and they absolutely do lose some speed when going uphill.

 

I mostly shoot them while they're on the move with autoaim+timing the shots when it's moving straight away or towards me. Try that.

 

Any tank in the open can be circled by most light tanks, regardless of tracks or wheels.

 



Geoffrey_Ironfist #58 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:59 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28201 battles
  • 436
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    06-23-2018
An interesting statistic would be to get all those people who think that WVs are not OP and see what kinds of winrates they have in them, maybe also compare them with winrates they have in SPGs or TDs.

Erwin_Von_Braun #59 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:59 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 42985 battles
  • 6,334
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Postvasilinhorulezz, on 17 October 2019 - 01:57 PM, said:

Long story short, counter scout, exploit gaps in enemy defenses and flank/hunt arta. They're not spotters, they are fast and more maneuverable than tracked tanks for a more run and gun play-style, instead of the typical, camp bush/corner > spot > shoot, static game-style the game has so far.

Agreed, they would be most suitable for exploiting gaps in the enemy lines.



tajj7 #60 Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:59 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 28260 battles
  • 16,501
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View PostCobra6, on 17 October 2019 - 01:21 PM, said:

I see 1/5th of players wanting to play arty and 4/5th of the players wanting to play actual tanks, that is quite the minority actually. ;)

 

Cobra 6

 

More like 9/10ths, back when vbaddict was working arty play amounted to about 10% of vehicles played and I'd hypothesise that is would a lot lower if they took arty missions out of PMs. 

 

View PostGeoffrey_Ironfist, on 17 October 2019 - 01:22 PM, said:

 

My experience with playing higher tiers is irrelevant in knowing that players who like to play wheeled or fast light tanks and heavier heavies do not like SPGs. It is common knowledge.

 

But it has relevance to this nonsense claim -

 

View PostGeoffrey_Ironfist, on 17 October 2019 - 11:26 AM, said:

where the main if not only skill required by a player is not to bump into obstacles.

 

And what is common knowledge is that most players don't like arty, but it would seem more logical that slower frontline vehicles like super heavies would be annoyed by arty seeing as they will be easier to hit than fast moving ones. 

 

 







Also tagged with Gameplay, Not a Rant, Pointless?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users