13 replies to this topic

WindSplitter1 #1 Posted 20 October 2019 - 06:18 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 19190 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

POPULAR

I posted this on my blog but whatever:

“Judge: You stand accused of treason. You stand accused of AFK’ing. How do you answer these charges…”

“AMD 178B: ( … )”

“Judge: …Light Tank AMD 178B?”

“AMD 178B: Not guilty, of course! I was made with these. Besides, it’s not like I planned to get stuck on a wall. Thank your stupid physics for making this possible in the first place.”

“Audience member #1: The vehicle pronounces blasphemy!”

“Audience member #2: Shoot him with HE!”

“AMD 178B: I am a rule-obeying, slow, blind, non-gold ammo shooter. And I was stock. These accusations are baseless.”

“Audience member #3: Destroy him!”

“Audience member #4: What further proof do we need? He admitted he did not use free XP to unlock top modules.”

“AMD 178B: I’m a F2P tank. I don’t even have gold coins. Also, don’t I get a lawyer?”

*BANG* *BANG*

“Judge: Silence!

“Bailiff: Tank lawyers are only accessible with premium accounts.”

“AMD 178B: But that’s unfair and flat-out P2W…!”

“Audience member #1: The vehicle pronounces blasphemy again!”

“Audience member #5: There’s no such thing as P2W.”

“Judge: AMD 187B, what do you have to say in your defence?”

“AMD 178B: I think there should be a different way of seeing F2P tanks and P2P tanks. You have to understand… Sometimes we are poor and desperate. We shoot little gold because we

have to factor in pros and cons – and that’s when we even have it. No gold coins either because we get those from Clan Wars but our pay is meagre. We survive on donations from The Dingers and sometimes we scavange missions but it’s nowhere near enough to get a premium account long enough to get back on our tracks... Well, wheels. Our only friends are SPGs.”

“Audience member #6: SPG??? He’s one of them!”

“Audience member #7: Heathen!”

“Audience member #1: The vehicle pronounces even more…!”

“Audience member #2: «Blasphemy»? Why you keep saying that? It was fun the first time, now it’s just repetitive.”

“Audience member #1: Oh, I know. It’s just… I’m tired of waiting for the Halloween Event…”

“Judge: In light of these allegations, Members of the Jury, have you come to a decision?”

“Jury: We find the defendant, AMD 178B, GUILTY! Of all charges.”

“AMD 178B: NOOOOOO…!”

“Judge: AMD 178B, I sentence you to the rest of battle in Minsk’s Minimum Security Prison.

Edited by WindSplitter1, 20 October 2019 - 06:21 PM.

The_Naa #2 Posted 20 October 2019 - 06:23 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9023 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

also i found this Drug Store.

Spoiler

Edited by The_Naa, 20 October 2019 - 06:25 PM.

Yaccay #3 Posted 20 October 2019 - 06:30 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 35392 battles
  • [4TL] 4TL

That picture is clearly photoshop....

Because WoT is a high quality game - without bugs -  made by the professionals of the multi-billion dollar company.

Nishi_Kinuyo #4 Posted 20 October 2019 - 06:41 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9181 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View PostThe_Naa, on 20 October 2019 - 06:23 PM, said:

also i found this Drug Store.

Spoiler

There's an apothecarium right next to the north spawn on minsk too.

Right near the milk (молока) truck.

Also, how the nani get you get stuck there?

Replay please?

Or a video?

Edited by Nishi_Kinuyo, 20 October 2019 - 06:42 PM.

shikaka9 #5 Posted 20 October 2019 - 07:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 71412 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
Bedtime story... Time to sleep for me gg&gn ;)

ValkyrionX #6 Posted 20 October 2019 - 07:13 PM

Major

• Player
  • 53558 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

on the Klondike map for the GBs, there is a point in particular in the central area, a sort of channel for the discharge of water [unfortunately I can't find the screenshot I had made] where if you stick with a medium tank or a light tank stay basically glued inside the wall until your vehicle flips over and starts to float inside the wall itself

edit:

I discovered this bug while playing on this map, I was on mineobj705a while defending the corner from the opponents when a bc25t ally insistently asked for help in chat, then I went to his position, not too far from where I was, and I have found his tank stuck inside the wall ..

I spent about 5 minutes trying to move it from that position ... despite not having damaged it because the FF is disabled at the end of the game I had turned blue and the bc25 remained in that absurd position until the end of the game.

Edited by ValkyrionX, 20 October 2019 - 07:19 PM.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #7 Posted 20 October 2019 - 07:20 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 53231 battles

"Bitter"

Usually we have arguments and fights about almost everything tanks. Sometimes it's even about the game but there is something essentially wrong here. The use of creativity to reiterate the same dodo people have been saying for years is just killing the vision and crushing the soul of the story.

Then there is the image, that's a circus as you may know. One of the most pleasant things about Minsk. How did you turn it into a prison?

In the first installment, you could imagine one of Pushkin's fairy tales like the tale of the fisherman or something western like the witches in Macbeth around the cauldron but here with words like "P2W" or "F2P" the mood is ruined.

Requesting a better engaging and immersive story line and scenery!

Dorander #8 Posted 20 October 2019 - 08:11 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21025 battles

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 20 October 2019 - 06:20 PM, said:

"Bitter"

Usually we have arguments and fights about almost everything tanks. Sometimes it's even about the game but there is something essentially wrong here. The use of creativity to reiterate the same dodo people have been saying for years is just killing the vision and crushing the soul of the story.

Then there is the image, that's a circus as you may know. One of the most pleasant things about Minsk. How did you turn it into a prison?

In the first installment, you could imagine one of Pushkin's fairy tales like the tale of the fisherman or something western like the witches in Macbeth around the cauldron but here with words like "P2W" or "F2P" the mood is ruined.

So what you meant to say is, the vehicle spoke even more blasphemy?

XxKuzkina_MatxX #9 Posted 20 October 2019 - 08:23 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 53231 battles

View PostDorander, on 20 October 2019 - 11:11 PM, said:

So what you meant to say is, the vehicle spoke even more blasphemy?

If that's all you got from my post then yes, that's what i meant. Unless you are too far out in the rhubarb and need to reread it later.

WindSplitter1 #10 Posted 20 October 2019 - 08:37 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 19190 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 20 October 2019 - 06:20 PM, said:

"Bitter"

What will come of the AMD? WIll he finally set himself free? Will he instead be destroyed?

Stay tuned for our next episode!

On a serious note, it is just a humorus(?) take on the game physics along with the usual rants)))

I can do better of course)))

XxKuzkina_MatxX #11 Posted 20 October 2019 - 08:43 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 53231 battles

View PostWindSplitter1, on 20 October 2019 - 11:37 PM, said:

What will come of the AMD? WIll he finally set himself free? Will he instead be destroyed?

Stay tuned for our next episode!

On a serious note, it is just a humorous(?) take on the game physics along with the usual rants)))

I can do better of course)))

That was my point, i know you can do better. I just didn't like the usual nuisances get into the beautiful story telling. It's limiting and grounding in my opinion. I'd like to read a second part of this. :)

WindSplitter1 #12 Posted 20 October 2019 - 08:46 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 19190 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 20 October 2019 - 07:43 PM, said:

That was my point, i know you can do better. I just didn't like the usual nuisances get into the beautiful story telling. It's limiting and grounding in my opinion. I'd like to read a second part of this. :)

I'm always open to constructive criticism. Thank you for letting me know)))

rabitson #13 Posted 20 October 2019 - 09:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28701 battles

fisco77 #14 Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:58 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 77517 battles

I chortled!

Spoiler

Edited by fisco77, 21 October 2019 - 04:01 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users