Jump to content


JagdPz E100. My dream came true.

JagdPz E100

  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

The_Naa #1 Posted 24 October 2019 - 08:48 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 8784 battles
  • 1,523
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017

Heyo :)

 

since 2012 my dream has been to unlock and play the JagdPz E100 and last Week that dream came true.

i have enjoyed the tank a lot, its just as good as i imagined it to be.

 

and today i Aced it, Playing my highest damage game in it also.

Spoiler

 

Heres the link for the replay:

http://wotreplays.eu...agdpanzer_e_100

 

The JagdPz E100

it has a good gun wtih great alpha, penetration and accuracy.

Good armor.

Decent mobility.

it has some weak spots so it does not feel dirty.

and overall great tank and truly a dream that i've been waiting to come true. :rolleyes:

 

i did try to get it back in 2012-2013 with my old account but my computer broke and forgot my email + password for the account so i could not continue my journey. :(

 

but now its done. :)

 

and a little side question: Did any of you have tanks that you were really looking forward to getting when starting the game and did they turn out to be as great as you imagined them?



Dava_117 #2 Posted 24 October 2019 - 08:52 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 22691 battles
  • 5,098
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostThe_Naa, on 24 October 2019 - 08:48 PM, said:

Heyo :)

 

since 2012 my dream has been to unlock and play the JagdPz E100 and last Week that dream came true.

i have enjoyed the tank a lot, its just as good as i imagined it to be.

 

and today i Aced it, Playing my highest damage game in it also.

Spoiler

 

Heres the link for the replay:

http://wotreplays.eu...agdpanzer_e_100

 

The JagdPz E100

it has a good gun wtih great alpha, penetration and accuracy.

Good armor.

Decent mobility.

it has some weak spots so it does not feel dirty.

and overall great tank and truly a dream that i've been waiting to come true. :rolleyes:

 

i did try to get it back in 2012-2013 with my old account but my computer broke and forgot my email + password for the account so i could not continue my journey. :(

 

but now its done. :)

 

and a little side question: Did any of you have tanks that you were really looking forward to getting when starting the game and did they turn out to be as great as you imagined them?

 

Congratulations. Really nice game and great damage done and blocked!

 

I did get the tank I was looking for when I started. That sadly is the IS-4... Still I got my hand on my all time favourite tanks along that line.

I then started to grind E100 and was not disappointed. :)



The_Naa #3 Posted 24 October 2019 - 08:53 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 8784 battles
  • 1,523
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017

and in case someone wants to listen to my theme song for the JagdPz E100 and replicate the experience. :hiding:

Spoiler

 



NekoPuffer_PPP #4 Posted 24 October 2019 - 08:59 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34356 battles
  • 4,046
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

I've only played the Jageru once...on a test server...on Highway...several years ago. Went into the city and annihilated everyone. Easiest 6k damage in my life.

 

I found WoT through an ad...yes, really. I decided to really get into playing it when I saw the T95. When I finally got it, a couple years later...it didn't disappoint. :)



gunslingerXXX #5 Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:07 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 12927 battles
  • 3,405
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

Congratulations! I also wanted the JpzE100 for as long as I play the game because it just looks like a beast of a tank!

Played it quite a lot on the test server as I expected I would never reach it in the actual game... Currently 'only' 150k xp away :B



The_Naa #6 Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:12 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 8784 battles
  • 1,523
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017

View PostNekoPuffer_PPP, on 24 October 2019 - 08:59 PM, said:

I found WoT through an ad...yes, really. I decided to really get into playing it when I saw the T95. When I finally got it, a couple years later...it didn't disappoint. :)

 

this was the first thing i saw from world of tanks:

 

i was searching for tanks on YT and this popped up and i was not disappointed what i just saw.

googled WWW.WORLDOFTANKS.COM as fast as i could, installed it and was immediately hooked. 



gunslingerXXX #7 Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:20 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 12927 battles
  • 3,405
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

View PostThe_Naa, on 24 October 2019 - 08:53 PM, said:

and in case someone wants to listen to my theme song for the JagdPz E100 and replicate the experience. :hiding:

Spoiler

 

I was thinking more like this: 

Spoiler

 



splash_time #8 Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:50 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13128 battles
  • 650
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

View PostThe_Naa, on 24 October 2019 - 11:18 PM, said:

Heyo :)

 

since 2012 my dream has been to unlock and play the JagdPz E100 and last Week that dream came true.

i have enjoyed the tank a lot, its just as good as i imagined it to be.

 

and today i Aced it, Playing my highest damage game in it also.

Spoiler

 

Heres the link for the replay:

http://wotreplays.eu...agdpanzer_e_100

 

The JagdPz E100

it has a good gun wtih great alpha, penetration and accuracy.

Good armor.

Decent mobility.

it has some weak spots so it does not feel dirty.

and overall great tank and truly a dream that i've been waiting to come true. :rolleyes:

 

i did try to get it back in 2012-2013 with my old account but my computer broke and forgot my email + password for the account so i could not continue my journey. :(

 

but now its done. :)

 

and a little side question: Did any of you have tanks that you were really looking forward to getting when starting the game and did they turn out to be as great as you imagined them?

 

Congratulations mate. And hi there! :)

For me? I loved to have the E 100 and Jg.panzer e100! :D

For E 100 I never was disappointed! And I'm looking forward to Jg.pz e100 :P



xx984 #9 Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:52 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 64392 battles
  • 3,476
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

From day one i always wanted the Maus. 

 

Was my 1st tier 10 Heavy, (That or IS-4 But its been so long cant remember which came first, Few days difference) And has never let me down :justwait: Although it has given me a headache a few times with the sound of all the ricochets, Especially Jg.Pz's ;)

 

 

Edit -

 

Just want to say there is nothing better than being top tier in some big german tank and coming round the corner to see a little IS-3. you can see the moment he sees you and is just

 


Edited by xx984, 24 October 2019 - 10:05 PM.


tajj7 #10 Posted 25 October 2019 - 09:13 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 28260 battles
  • 16,453
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

Cent 7/1 was the tank I joined WOTs for, after seeing it in Jingles videos, who I was watching because I was a Warthunder player and he did Warthunder videos pretty regularly back in the day. I saw some replays of the tank, which I think Jingles himself played quite a lot and just thought it was a cool looking and decided I wanted one of those. 

 

It was my first tier 9 tank, is my 2nd most played tank and I have now 3 marked it and it is pimped out with improved equipment and a cool black camo. It also gets the special gold/silver etc. skins that Pansy does most Xmas's (last year it got a very nice and shiny British racing green skin). 


Edited by tajj7, 25 October 2019 - 09:16 AM.


TankkiPoju #11 Posted 25 October 2019 - 10:17 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 23726 battles
  • 7,335
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

Congrats man :)

 

EDIT: T-54 for me was the goal. It's my most played tank also.


Edited by TankkiPoju, 25 October 2019 - 10:28 AM.


4nt #12 Posted 25 October 2019 - 10:28 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29456 battles
  • 1,605
  • Member since:
    04-09-2013

View Posttajj7, on 25 October 2019 - 09:13 AM, said:

Cent 7/1 was the tank I joined WOTs for, after seeing it in Jingles videos, who I was watching because I was a Warthunder player and he did Warthunder videos pretty regularly back in the day. I saw some replays of the tank, which I think Jingles himself played quite a lot and just thought it was a cool looking and decided I wanted one of those. 

 

It was my first tier 9 tank, is my 2nd most played tank and I have now 3 marked it and it is pimped out with improved equipment and a cool black camo. It also gets the special gold/silver etc. skins that Pansy does most Xmas's (last year it got a very nice and shiny British racing green skin). 

Actually my experience is similiar, with hearing about Brit meds coming to town I decided to reload WoT to get the Centurion. Got it within 6k games- and it was a letdown... so I backed down to other lines and lower tiers.

 

After a time and getting some more experience I returned to Centurion I and got along it better- it became my most played tank. Last year I decided to make good of my Cent and scraped it to 50WR and second mark. Got it in september and bought 7/1... And it is just lovely. 

 

Grats to The_Naa on achieving a goal!


Edited by 4nt, 25 October 2019 - 10:30 AM.


The_Naa #13 Posted 25 October 2019 - 10:29 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 8784 battles
  • 1,523
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017

View PostTankkiPoju, on 25 October 2019 - 10:17 AM, said:

Congrats man :)


thanks. :great:

 

Tajj7 got my last positive like. :P

now i need a resupply.

 

View Post4nt, on 25 October 2019 - 10:28 AM, said:

 

Grats to The_Naa on achieving a goal!

 

Thanks :great:

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by The_Naa, 25 October 2019 - 10:46 AM.


Jauhesammutin #14 Posted 25 October 2019 - 11:22 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 23668 battles
  • 1,012
  • [FAUF] FAUF
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

I wanted the Panther. Then I realized that WoT's T7 Panther is not the Panther. 



Laatikkomafia #15 Posted 25 October 2019 - 11:25 AM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 23265 battles
  • 5,095
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-27-2010

I'm glad people still find joy in playing the JagdPanda E100 :)

 

Yes, the armor only works against lower tiers not spamming gold ammo.

Yes, the gun can be a bit derpy.

Yes, it is the size of a house.

 

Yet it still remains one of my favorite tanks in the whole game.



fwhaatpiraat #16 Posted 25 October 2019 - 11:28 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 59357 battles
  • 1,909
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

The few times I played the Jagpdz, aka Jagdzilla, aka Jagdcyka, aka Jagdpyzda (?), I really liked it. Once I managed to one shot an FV4005: shot him with HE in his turret and somehow set him on fire till his death.

 

OP, I feel you, this thing is nice. :)


Edited by fwhaatpiraat, 25 October 2019 - 11:36 AM.


feoffle3 #17 Posted 25 October 2019 - 11:29 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 12262 battles
  • 87
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    05-24-2015

Congratulations!

 

My tastes are a bit weird for tanks, I have a habit of grinding to a Tier X and then it gets nerfed. WZ-132-1 is my favourite Tier X for the minute.



samuelx43a #18 Posted 25 October 2019 - 12:57 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26931 battles
  • 1,235
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View Postfeoffle3, on 25 October 2019 - 11:29 AM, said:

Congratulations!

 

My tastes are a bit weird for tanks, I have a habit of grinding to a Tier X and then it gets nerfed. WZ-132-1 is my favourite Tier X for the minute.

don't jinx it!

 

 

On topic, congratulations! you now own the 3rd biggest caliber of a TD in the game, also best HEAT pen in game too, should you want to lolpen those evil type 5s



mpf1959 #19 Posted 25 October 2019 - 01:32 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29043 battles
  • 1,680
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-29-2017

JagdPz E100. My dream came true.

 

Thats good, well done! :B



The_Naa #20 Posted 25 October 2019 - 08:36 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 8784 battles
  • 1,523
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017

got my fresh supply of likes. :)

thanks guys.:rolleyes:

 

*Edit and they went again. apparently you can only give 7 likes per day. :sceptic:


Edited by The_Naa, 25 October 2019 - 08:48 PM.






Also tagged with JagdPz E100

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users