Jump to content


mm still broke

mm broke top tier

  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

HadurHun #1 Posted 26 October 2019 - 03:28 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 71514 battles
  • 796
  • [HADUR] HADUR
  • Member since:
    10-23-2011
I had 10 matches in 5 tier 8 tanks, I don't care that is a x4 special but I wasn't top tier not even once!
3x tier 10, 3x tier 9 4x tier 8. being same tier as everybody is not TOP TIER.
NOW FIX MM.
if I'm expected to fight at least 1 time vs t10s as a tier 8 I expect at least an equal of 1 time against tier 6s.
1 time vs tier 9? sure but give a match vs tier 7s. this is B.S. it's even worse in platoons as platoons get punished.
This is 1 of the many reasons why players leave the game and rage quit.
Fighting against all tier 8s means i fight alone vs 15 players which can be my equal.
Fighting vs tier 9 means 33% can be my equal and 33% of players have tanks that can wipe the floor with me.
Fighting against tier 10s means 33% of players that can be my equal, 33% of players that can wipe the floor with me and 33% of players that can sh*t all over me!

PayMore #2 Posted 26 October 2019 - 03:36 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27961 battles
  • 813
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013
Just dont play on EU1 server...

HadurHun #3 Posted 26 October 2019 - 03:40 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 71514 battles
  • 796
  • [HADUR] HADUR
  • Member since:
    10-23-2011

View PostPayMore, on 26 October 2019 - 02:36 PM, said:

Just dont play on EU1 server...

I know what you mean but I only play on EU2



Hellraiser0201 #4 Posted 26 October 2019 - 04:01 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24446 battles
  • 344
  • [-WBZ-] -WBZ-
  • Member since:
    02-21-2013

MM is completely broken and its definitely not +2/-2 but more like +3/-1, and if you are playing weak/stock tanks it gets even worse when you face tanks 2 tiers higher, in reality they are 3, even 4 tiers stronger than you.

The game lacks tank balance, there are good ones and bad ones and when you match bad tier 8 vs good tier 10 its nothing more than a farming simulator.

Lets give some examples:
-Amx65t, Tiger II, T34 vs Chieftain, 279e, 907, 430U...

-Type58, Sherman E8 vs Defender, IS3A, Progetto.

 

It is Unfairgaming, what can you do?

Roll out and get farmed or just play the best tanks and if you are good enough you will get to farm the others.



PayMore #5 Posted 26 October 2019 - 04:01 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27961 battles
  • 813
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013

View PostHadurHun, on 26 October 2019 - 02:40 PM, said:

I know what you mean but I only play on EU2

 

Then you are just "unlucky" like me. Its the moneymilking mm matchmaker algorithms thats is baking you a brownie. You just have to eat it or pay up for that cream.



xx984 #6 Posted 26 October 2019 - 04:06 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 64847 battles
  • 3,552
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

All high tier MM is trash.

 

You go tier 8, Constant bottom tier or same tier.

 

Go tier 9, Constant tier 10 

 

Go tier 10, Constant full tier 10

 

Tier 7 i have little experience with but seems to mainly be mid tier, Below tier 7 i'm not sure as i dont play low tiers much 



Hellraiser0201 #7 Posted 26 October 2019 - 04:20 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24446 battles
  • 344
  • [-WBZ-] -WBZ-
  • Member since:
    02-21-2013

View Postxx984, on 26 October 2019 - 05:06 PM, said:

All high tier MM is trash.

 

You go tier 8, Constant bottom tier or same tier.

 

Go tier 9, Constant tier 10 

 

Go tier 10, Constant full tier 10

 

Tier 7 i have little experience with but seems to mainly be mid tier, Below tier 7 i'm not sure as i dont play low tiers much 

 

 

I think better players get harsher mm on purpose. I mean less top tiers games, more often bottom tier.


Edited by Hellraiser0201, 26 October 2019 - 04:23 PM.


Bordhaw #8 Posted 26 October 2019 - 08:03 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 15194 battles
  • 5,173
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostHadurHun, on 26 October 2019 - 02:40 PM, said:

I only play on EU2

 



SuNo_TeSLa #9 Posted 26 October 2019 - 10:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 50803 battles
  • 505
  • [SWEPH] SWEPH
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013
Full tier 8 is great :)

24doom24 #10 Posted 26 October 2019 - 11:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8670 battles
  • 605
  • [WW3] WW3
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012
The one thing wrong with the mm is matching wheelies against rhm and T95/FV4201 against T110E5s. 7 Tds a side is pretty bad too. Way too many one sided games, like 4/5 games now for me are like 15-5 15-4 etc, win or lose. Tier 10 seems to suffer from this the most from my experience.

malachi6 #11 Posted 26 October 2019 - 11:33 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 50929 battles
  • 4,301
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

View PostHellraiser0201, on 26 October 2019 - 04:01 PM, said:

MM is completely broken and its definitely not +2/-2 but more like +3/-1, and if you are playing weak/stock tanks it gets even worse when you face tanks 2 tiers higher, in reality they are 3, even 4 tiers stronger than you.

The game lacks tank balance, there are good ones and bad ones and when you match bad tier 8 vs good tier 10 its nothing more than a farming simulator.

Lets give some examples:
-Amx65t, Tiger II, T34 vs Chieftain, 279e, 907, 430U...

-Type58, Sherman E8 vs Defender, IS3A, Progetto.

 

It is Unfairgaming, what can you do?

Roll out and get farmed or just play the best tanks and if you are good enough you will get to farm the others.

 

8+2=?  8+3=?



Wintermute_1 #12 Posted 27 October 2019 - 12:43 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 51228 battles
  • 2,342
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013
The funny thing is, this is the fixed tier 8 (and frankly I'm thankful for the single tiered games compared to how it used to be). The really screwed up thing is tier 6 now. 

Akathis #13 Posted 27 October 2019 - 01:02 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 85282 battles
  • 1,503
  • Member since:
    12-02-2012

Last days I have been playing a lot more of bottom tier matches in my tier 8 t44-100: tier 10 matches are a hell of a experience, not fun at all.

 

Maybe WG has "retouched" the "fixed MM", to encourage premium ammo usage (=more premium accounts and more gold spent to avoid tier 8 grinds) before the end of 2019.

 

Thing is I decided to play t34-3, and even such a bad tank seems like fresh air: no more tier 10 matches.

 

Seriously, given all this powercreep madness, I think (it is only my opinion) it is about time for WG to change the MM to +1/-1.



Only_Slightly_Bent #14 Posted 27 October 2019 - 04:37 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 27015 battles
  • 874
  • [O_S_B] O_S_B
  • Member since:
    11-04-2010
MM doesn't let me club lower tiers all the time, it's not fair!

HadurHun #15 Posted 27 October 2019 - 07:25 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 71514 battles
  • 796
  • [HADUR] HADUR
  • Member since:
    10-23-2011

View PostOnly_Slightly_Bent, on 27 October 2019 - 03:37 AM, said:

MM doesn't let me club lower tiers all the time, it's not fair!

It lets me be clubbed all the time. but not letting me club not even once. that is unfair.

View PostBordhaw, on 26 October 2019 - 07:03 PM, said:

 


Actually EU1 is worse. There would be like 6x t10 and 3 t9 and maybe MAYBE 1x t8.



Wintermute_1 #16 Posted 27 October 2019 - 09:59 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 51228 battles
  • 2,342
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013

View PostAkathis, on 27 October 2019 - 01:02 AM, said:

Seriously, given all this powercreep madness, I think (it is only my opinion) it is about time for WG to change the MM to +1/-1.

 

The game would be better if they went +1 / -1,  and I think WG know it, but they created an obstacle when they sold pref MM tanks and now its difficult to work around that.



1ucky #17 Posted 27 October 2019 - 10:49 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 87645 battles
  • 1,281
  • [THRIL] THRIL
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013
MM can't make people to pick Tier 6 or 7 tanks to play. If they all want to play their Tier 8 premiums to grind credits/crews, you'll have to fight against Tier 8s. 

__Veloceraptor__ #18 Posted 27 October 2019 - 07:39 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2051 battles
  • 1
  • [C-COR] C-COR
  • Member since:
    08-27-2019
MM is a joke, thats a fact. If you arrive at Tier 8, you geht shreddert by t9 and t10 like hell. Your kanons have so poor penetration and damage, that the higher tiers can go cook coffee, while you get frustrated by shooting at them. And when they come back, they lean back and enjoy the show when the arty klicks you out. Fun is anything else. +1 for Arty free server as alternative choice and +1 for Max 2-tier levels in a match. (By the way: why the hell can we not set a key at our choice for the free look without turret turn? ‍:angry:)

Edited by __Veloceraptor__, 27 October 2019 - 07:57 PM.


Only_Slightly_Bent #19 Posted 27 October 2019 - 10:06 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 27015 battles
  • 874
  • [O_S_B] O_S_B
  • Member since:
    11-04-2010

View Post__Veloceraptor__, on 27 October 2019 - 06:39 PM, said:

MM is a joke, thats a fact. If you arrive at Tier 8, you geht shreddert by t9 and t10 like hell. Your kanons have so poor penetration and damage, that the higher tiers can go cook coffee, while you get frustrated by shooting at them. And when they come back, they lean back and enjoy the show when the arty klicks you out. Fun is anything else. +1 for Arty free server as alternative choice and +1 for Max 2-tier levels in a match. (By the way: why the hell can we not set a key at our choice for the free look without turret turn? ‍:angry:)

Maybe if you played better than a bot you would be more successful. The problem lies with you, not the game design.



SamuraiShakaViking #20 Posted 27 October 2019 - 10:30 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 11627 battles
  • 50
  • [777PC] 777PC
  • Member since:
    04-11-2016
Weird recently, enemy got three ebr different tiers, our team, none... lopsided roflstomp, few mins over

also grinding low tiers on event nations , notice how stock tanks are literally unviable especially is eg stubborn insistence on two tier matchmaking. Frustration > fun?!?

Only noticed the improvement in tier viii games with same tier matchmaking,

eg tried grinding stock  Czech line in event where reward is single free small medical kit.. (while they on sale too!?!)

Is it so player can recover from wot stress? Then I need large medical kit pls.





Also tagged with mm, broke, top, tier

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users