0% chance for a special tank

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

ArdealBear #1 Posted 27 October 2019 - 03:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25642 battles
  • [VTL] VTL

Unless something changes to the way of rewarding the fame points, as well as to the way the prizes are distributed, medium players and weak players will never have the chance to win a special tank obj907, T95 / FV4901 Chieftain, T95E6, 121B or VK72.1 . It is total unfair te not doing nothing in this area and leave the same rulles for the future.

it is unfair to leave every time the same clans and the same players to accumulate fame points and bonds, because only them ranked in the first 800 places and only sharing the prizes. medium and weak players deserve more respect, more chances of progress, they are weak not because they have no skills, they may not have enough time to spend on the game, they have families, jobs, children and do not have much time to spend the game improving their skills. 

WoT staff must find the right solutions for everyone, so that all players can really benefit from the game's facilities.

Wayneable #2 Posted 27 October 2019 - 03:44 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 45286 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I do understand what you are saying, and do not totaly disagree with you. But clan wars are made to be competitive, and the best players will win all the gold and glory, thats just the way it is.

It would not be fair to give any prizes to other players unless they have earned them.

890 #3 Posted 27 October 2019 - 03:57 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 45911 battles
  • [MEDAR] MEDAR

It is not unfair that prize is given to best players.

Not everybody should get medal on olimpics.

it is unfair if prize is unbalanced or OP.

ArdealBear #4 Posted 27 October 2019 - 04:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25642 battles
  • [VTL] VTL

View Post890, on 27 October 2019 - 03:57 PM, said:

It is not unfair that prize is given to best players.

Not everybody should get medal on olimpics.

it is unfair if prize is unbalanced or OP.

who said this is an olimpic contest ??? your compare is not properly. everyone should have the chance to receive those tanks, otherwise only 8,000 and those with +25,000 bonds will succeed (practically the same 15,000-16.000 players). WoT staff can think of a system that gives other players the chance to win special prizes, and the average or even the weak players pay real money to play this game.

Edited by ArdealBear, 27 October 2019 - 04:50 PM.

Only_Slightly_Bent #5 Posted 27 October 2019 - 05:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 26841 battles
  • [O_S_B] O_S_B

View PostArdealBear, on 27 October 2019 - 03:42 PM, said:

who said this is an olimpic contest ??? your compare is not properly. everyone should have the chance to receive those tanks, otherwise only 8,000 and those with +25,000 bonds will succeed (practically the same 15,000-16.000 players). WoT staff can think of a system that gives other players the chance to win special prizes, and the average or even the weak players pay real money to play this game.

Everyone does have a chance to win the tanks: git gud=win tank

FoxyVixen #6 Posted 27 October 2019 - 06:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4655 battles
  • [-SIH-] -SIH-

Injustice, that is ...you are young padawan, you still need to practice to feel the power that wins glory points and paves the way for dark force inaccessibles tanks.You must unlearn what you have learned,you will know good tanks from bad tanks,when you are calm at peace passive. Every year there are competitions, be wise and practice and one day you will become a Jedi WOT Master with all the dark force tanks …

"Patience you must have"

ralesm1989 #7 Posted 27 October 2019 - 06:51 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32678 battles
  • [DE-VI] DE-VI

View PostArdealBear, on 27 October 2019 - 04:13 PM, said:

Unless something changes to the way of rewarding the fame points, as well as to the way the prizes are distributed, medium players and weak players will never have the chance to win a special tank obj907, T95 / FV4901 Chieftain, T95E6, 121B or VK72.1 . It is total unfair te not doing nothing in this area and leave the same rulles for the future.

it is unfair to leave every time the same clans and the same players to accumulate fame points and bonds, because only them ranked in the first 800 places and only sharing the prizes. medium and weak players deserve more respect, more chances of progress, they are weak not because they have no skills, they may not have enough time to spend on the game, they have families, jobs, children and do not have much time to spend the game improving their skills. 

WoT staff must find the right solutions for everyone, so that all players can really benefit from the game's facilities.

1. First of all, this game goes towards down rapidly any time WG tries to do some ''favor'' to those who are constantly crying without any arguments. 

2. If I understand you well, you want REWARD tanks to reward mediocrity? So, no more top 8000 or 11000 players, but instead of that mediocre plays and mediocre potential in players?

3. You need to understand concept of REWARD tanks, because if it is different then this concept, they would be called GIFT tanks.

4. 8000-11000 spots for tanks is more then enough, so if you can't get there, you probably do not deserve tank. Maybe sound harsh, but deal with it, don't know what to say.

5. Do you realize how bad, not to say some harder word, your title sounds in first place? So, we have title ''unfair rewards for medium players''. So you are asking for BEST rewards for medium players? If we have that system you are proposing here, what will be a difference between me and you? What I am getting for actually being better? 

6. You say 800? Are you writing wrong number on purpose or what? It is not 800, it is not also 1000, it is not also 5000, it is 8000 (eight thousand), or even more, nine thousand, ten thousand, eleven thousand. I need to write in letters because you might not see good number, again. 

7. In past, WG rewarded medium players in so many ways. I will tell one example - introducing Type 5, FV tds, EBRs. Why? Because, in this game, you have so many players that are unable to go out, aim their shoots, fire, pull back without being seriously damaged. Therefore, we got Type 5, we got those TDs - so now, that kind of player don't even need to aim their shoots, just go out, shoot fast, go back and damage is secured. But slow and big tanks were not enough. Now we have EBR's which has rocket speed at first. Then, it has autoaim mod, which was illegal btw. Now it's legalised in those vehicles. Because 90 percent of players can't drive at that speed and aim. But when we have autoaim, why not also laser precission. Put it in also. And last, no overturning of that vehicle, and so many shoots are criticals, when you actually get hit driving at that speed. Type 5 now is meh, but still we have tanks who have been made only to satisfly mediocre players who can't make any decent damage driving regular tanks. 

This was only one example of WG doing things in favor of mediocre players. There are also other examples, so, guys in WG already doing so many things to make it easier for those who are not that good.

8.  ''they are weak not because they have no skills, they may not have enough time to spend on the game, they have families, jobs, children and do not have much time to spend the game improving their skills.'' - You see dude, you want to be respected, and yet, in this sentence you do not respect better players. First of all, YES, you are bad because you don't have skills. After that, are you saying that everybody who is good in this game are investing all of their time in this game, not having real life??? So, you said that weak players are weak because not enough time to spend in game and they have families? Reallly, you have family? No way. And ofc, since I am good player, that means I have no family? You say that weak players have jobs? So again my question is do you think good players don't have jobs? Children also? 

If you want to be treated better then you deserve as mediocre players, start respecting those who are actually better and deserve to be treated so, in terms of this topic of course. Do not deny someones real life because he is good at this game. So, if you want any respect for yourself, which you deserve as human being with all of its belonging rights, start respecting others first and watch what you write. 

Second, although you deserve respect as human being, in terms of rewarding system, you get what you deserve, and sorry, you should not be rewarded for something you don't deserve, not even close. And believe me, wining tank when you have 8 - 10k slots is really not that hard. 

To conclude, sorry, but your idea here is really bad. We need to have REWARDS, we are not same, learn what reward means, and get better. 

For you, there are auctions. You do not deserve more until you really deserve more. 

Edited by ralesm1989, 27 October 2019 - 07:20 PM.

Nishi_Kinuyo #8 Posted 27 October 2019 - 07:05 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9173 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Have you considered gitting gud and joining a top-end competitive clan instead?

Or as they said in ancient Rome: To Viktor Kislej go the spoils.

Edited by Nishi_Kinuyo, 27 October 2019 - 07:07 PM.

890 #9 Posted 27 October 2019 - 07:25 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 45911 battles
  • [MEDAR] MEDAR

View PostArdealBear, on 27 October 2019 - 05:42 PM, said:

Dictionary:

Reward: something given in exchange for good behaviour or good work, good play etc.

Simply: play good and you will get reward.

(i dont have reward tanks and i pay for premium time occasionally)

Bordhaw #10 Posted 27 October 2019 - 10:16 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 15106 battles

View PostArdealBear, on 27 October 2019 - 02:13 PM, said:

ArdealBear #11 Posted 27 October 2019 - 11:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25642 battles
  • [VTL] VTL

View PostOnly_Slightly_Bent, on 27 October 2019 - 05:33 PM, said:

Everyone does have a chance to win the tanks: git gud=win tank

you see averyone with special prize on the game??? no, you not, so this means not everyone have that chance.. we do not have time to sleep on the game, we have our lives, family, jobs... if you no what I mean...

Only_Slightly_Bent #12 Posted 28 October 2019 - 12:59 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 26841 battles
  • [O_S_B] O_S_B

View PostArdealBear, on 27 October 2019 - 10:59 PM, said:

you see averyone with special prize on the game??? no, you not, so this means not everyone have that chance.. we do not have time to sleep on the game, we have our lives, family, jobs... if you no what I mean...

Yes, everyone does have a chance to win the tanks - There are no restrictions preventing anyone from taking part.. If you are not good enough or don't have the time to win the tanks, that's down to you as an individual and not anything to do with restrictions placed by WG.

Edited by Only_Slightly_Bent, 28 October 2019 - 01:01 AM.

ralesm1989 #13 Posted 28 October 2019 - 01:43 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32678 battles
  • [DE-VI] DE-VI

View PostArdealBear, on 28 October 2019 - 12:59 AM, said:

we do not have time to sleep on the game, we have our lives, family, jobs... if you no what I mean...

And yet again you are beeing ******. 

And of course, completely ignoring my comment. Because you can't make any counter-arguments to it. 

Now lets also break one more lie you are serving here. So, if I read your comment you are saying that people who are good at this game and who are wining tanks are spending most of their life in this game. Not having family, not having children, not having private life in general out of this game.

And then after I read that, I go and check your WoT profile. Since 2015 you have 25.000 battles. 0 reward tanks. Since I have all reward tanks, I should be probably sleeping in the game, following your wrong logic. But lets see numbers first. I am playing since 2012 and I have only 7k battles more then you. So, when we take average numbers, that means that since 2012 I have averege of around 4650 battles per year. On the other side, you are playing since 19th of December 2015. So, almost 2016. When we take that time you were playing into count, that means you have around 8450 battles per year. So you are doing double my numbers. 

So now my question is - who is living in this game, me or you? And yet, even though I am playing double less time then you, I still have ALL REWARD TANKS. 

So, stop crying, and stop lying people here, stop ignoring facts and of course -

Edited by ralesm1989, 28 October 2019 - 01:45 AM.

Captain_Kremen0 #14 Posted 28 October 2019 - 11:05 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 39230 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

Equal opportunities for mediocre players!

or

git gud.

I just been on holiday for week so I was never going to get one but I don't [edited]about it.

SiliconSidewinder #15 Posted 28 October 2019 - 01:34 PM

General

• Player
  • 29096 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostArdealBear, on 27 October 2019 - 11:59 PM, said:

Stop giving yourself excuses, you either have the will and the strength to earn your reward or accept that you don't.

And yes I don't have the time to compete in clanwars as well.

So what?

MeetriX #16 Posted 28 October 2019 - 02:04 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 24173 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View PostArdealBear, on 27 October 2019 - 11:59 PM, said:

Quit your job, dump your family, end your life and you have plenty of time to sleep.

Every one has equal chance i not the same as every one could do it.

You have a chance to win Boston marathon or win a gold medal next Olympics, but I doubt that you could do it.

ArdealBear #17 Posted 28 October 2019 - 10:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25642 battles
  • [VTL] VTL

View PostMeetriX, on 28 October 2019 - 02:04 PM, said:

Quit your job, dump your family, end your life and you have plenty of time to sleep.

Every one has equal chance i not the same as every one could do it.

You have a chance to win Boston marathon or win a gold medal next Olympics, but I doubt that you could do it.

get a life mate

MeetriX #18 Posted 28 October 2019 - 10:55 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 24173 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View PostArdealBear, on 28 October 2019 - 10:25 PM, said:

get a life mate

But then I can't play WoT.

Edited by MeetriX, 28 October 2019 - 11:45 PM.

ralesm1989 #19 Posted 28 October 2019 - 11:25 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32678 battles
  • [DE-VI] DE-VI

And this ArdealBear still ignoring both my posts. Well, sometimes is so hard to fight without single argument I guess. 

Anyway, another crying without arguments.

Git gud.

gilly136 #20 Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:45 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16193 battles
  • [KTTP] KTTP
they should give the best players the tanks if they win them but why not give everyone else a chance by doing marathons? the best players rolling out in object 279es does nothing for the gameplay and in the end only the best players will be left who dont buy premium time because they win gold in clan wars

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users