Jump to content


Czechoslovakian event mission rewards


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SamuraiShakaViking #1 Posted 27 October 2019 - 06:05 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 11975 battles
  • 138
  • [777PC] 777PC
  • Member since:
    04-11-2016

I'm bit confused because mission is not explain ed entirely clearly,  game client, and is bit odd:

 

Is it correct that this mission reward is just a single small medical consumable? (which is on sale for half price too)?

 

and stage two can only possibly  obtained over three days, (so including  work day?), because daily limit ? ( sorry for casual working player.s? )

 

Maybe I must be missing  something, or is this really real Czechoslovakian independence event reward? 

 

(bit meagre , even compared to German reunification event?!)

 

 

 



NekoPuffer_PPP #2 Posted 27 October 2019 - 06:10 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 35484 battles
  • 4,361
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

The daily mission can be done 3 times a day, so that's 3 small first aid kits per day.

 

The other mission requires you to complete the daily mission 7 times, and you get 10.000XP (on the vehicle you play AFTER completing the daily mission 7 times - hence "play 1 battle" requirement), 5 Czech food consumables (Buchty), Czech special camo, and personal reserves.


Edited by NekoPuffer_PPP, 27 October 2019 - 06:11 PM.


Sirebellus #3 Posted 27 October 2019 - 06:11 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24160 battles
  • 1,125
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

Yep, that is correct, it is a poorly rewarded mission.

You have to do 7 x 5000 damage at max of 3 lots per day and then in your next battle you get a few personal reserves, a Czech camouflage and 10K experience.
for each of the 7 lots of 5000 damage you get a small health pack

 



Negativvv #4 Posted 28 October 2019 - 01:03 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 14884 battles
  • 2,227
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-08-2015

View PostSirebellus, on 27 October 2019 - 06:11 PM, said:

Yep, that is correct, it is a poorly rewarded mission.

You have to do 7 x 5000 damage at max of 3 lots per day and then in your next battle you get a few personal reserves, a Czech camouflage and 10K experience.
for each of the 7 lots of 5000 damage you get a small health pack

 

10k XP into any tank of your choosing for just playing normally?

 

What would be a good reward then? 



PowJay #5 Posted 28 October 2019 - 09:12 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 41314 battles
  • 5,824
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

View PostNegativvv, on 28 October 2019 - 12:03 AM, said:

10k XP into any tank of your choosing for just playing normally?

 

What would be a good reward then?

The 10K is the most worthwhile reward when you compare everything else. For some it will be a Godsend. For others, it will only make a small dent in a huge grind. It isn't awful, it isn't fantastic, but it's awarded for playing normally. Why do people always have to moan about getting stuff for nothing?

 

I used it on my P.43 Ter. I am not getting on that well with it and would like to shorten the grind of this one most of all.

 

I have 546 PRs that I can't use fast enough, so that's no biggie. I'll sell the food for a measly 50,000 credits. The Camo has gone on my T-34-100, so that is nice. Anyone with no Czech tanks will find this reward pretty pointless.
 



Negativvv #6 Posted 28 October 2019 - 10:29 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 14884 battles
  • 2,227
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-08-2015

View PostPowJay, on 28 October 2019 - 09:12 AM, said:

The 10K is the most worthwhile reward when you compare everything else. For some it will be a Godsend. For others, it will only make a small dent in a huge grind. It isn't awful, it isn't fantastic, but it's awarded for playing normally. Why do people always have to moan about getting stuff for nothing?

 

I used it on my P.43 Ter. I am not getting on that well with it and would like to shorten the grind of this one most of all.

 


 

 WG have been extremely generous over the last year. Feels like there are XP reward missions literally every two weeks. I've probably saved a huge amount of grinding via these events and using the WoT Prem Acc buffs. No point playing the game endlessly, quality over quantity and you've got time to do other stuff like step outside or be sociable. :trollface:



Bordhaw #7 Posted 28 October 2019 - 09:14 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 15581 battles
  • 5,322
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostSamuraiShakaViking, on 27 October 2019 - 05:05 PM, said:

 

 (so including  work day?), 

 

 

Not for Czech people's. 



Spurtung #8 Posted 28 October 2019 - 11:10 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 76271 battles
  • 7,211
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

5x from the 8 nation bonus

3x from the Vidi mission

3x from the 5 daily ones of the premium account

+10k

----------------------------

24k

 

KV-3 sitting on 107k. Bring the 2 gun tanks, I got nothing else to grind atm.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users