clan lookingforplayers newclan powx

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

KIKIPOWX #1 Posted 29 October 2019 - 11:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 379 battles
  • [POWX] POWX

We are PowX - Powerful, Original, Worthy, Xenial!
output-onlinepngtools (1).png
~We are an old clan rising from the ashes.

~We are ready to play detatchments, advances, clan wars and also play in platoons to grow together, kill together and rise to the top together!

~We can be funny, but in times needed we get serious to do the best that we can!

~The rules are very simple :

~Be nice to your clan mates.
~No swearing in clan chat.
~If you are online and people are needed in clan battles - join ASAP!

~Rules for clan battles (detatchments, clan wars etc) are also very simple:

~When battle starts - only commander speaks so you know what to do!
~Killing teammates is not allowed! (Also includes shooting them)
~Teamspeak3 is a MUST!

We are seeking for active players, who like challanges and like being on the top. We are ready to take this clan as high as we can! We have a tier 8 stronghold, so we don't have to start from zero, we already have a kickstart. This clan died once, but we weren't an international clan, its time to change that! I know that there are a lot of people in Europe who are playing very well and I think that it is about time to take those skills in use and start earning gold in clan wars, be on top in detatchments, etc. I know that start can always be a bit rocky, but we will manage through it! 

At the moment we are also looking for atleast two commanders who would be ready to take this clan further in all battles. When more people will join this clan, then we will be seeking for more commanders, but at the moment two would be enough. 

Basically - if you want to join, you have to have atleast 50% win rate in your battles and you have to be online most of the week (3 - 5 days atleast!) 

If you have any questions, please message me - KikipowX in game. 

Also tagged with clan, lookingforplayers, newclan, powx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users