Jump to content


remove ebr


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

9xxx #1 Posted 30 October 2019 - 01:57 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10302 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    12-29-2017

"Developers"  . now delete your circus ebr's file

 

*Edited


Edited by VyNKaSMyN, 31 October 2019 - 04:24 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate comments


Ceeb #2 Posted 30 October 2019 - 01:59 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 32647 battles
  • 6,240
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011
They wont.  but this doesnt need yet another thread.   You see the top right search function?

LincolnTank #3 Posted 30 October 2019 - 02:00 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10624 battles
  • 430
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    11-17-2015
Another wheelie thread

How original

BrinklyWollox #4 Posted 30 October 2019 - 02:01 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 27533 battles
  • 11,116
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostCeeb, on 30 October 2019 - 12:59 PM, said:

They wont.  but this doesnt need yet another thread.   You see the top right search function?

 

Search for the search function? Is that a zen thing? :unsure:



Spurtung #5 Posted 30 October 2019 - 02:26 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 74308 battles
  • 6,518
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostLincolnTank, on 30 October 2019 - 01:00 PM, said:

Another wheelie thread

How original

They seem to be putting less and less effort into them, though.



splash_time #6 Posted 30 October 2019 - 02:29 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13128 battles
  • 650
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

View PostSpurtung, on 30 October 2019 - 04:56 PM, said:

They seem to be putting less and less effort into them, though.

 

Next time they'll upload a picture of an EBR with X on it. They won't even write anything. :D



wsatnutter #7 Posted 30 October 2019 - 02:46 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 26463 battles
  • 9,475
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

Not this 

Thread closed

Oh wait 



Miepie #8 Posted 30 October 2019 - 02:50 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 4294 battles
  • 1,181
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018

View PostLincolnTank, on 30 October 2019 - 02:00 PM, said:

Another wheelie thread

How original

This one has 198 battles in the EBR 75, though. That's a nice variation from the norm. :popcorn:



shikaka9 #9 Posted 30 October 2019 - 03:31 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 71169 battles
  • 1,076
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013
was you Penhard? :trollface:

Evilier_than_Skeletor #10 Posted 30 October 2019 - 03:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20800 battles
  • 803
  • [TSOP] TSOP
  • Member since:
    02-05-2016

View PostBrinklyWollox, on 30 October 2019 - 02:01 PM, said:

 

Search for the search function? Is that a zen thing? :unsure:

I thought things you can see are feng shui. Things you can only imagine are zen...or not zen. Then there's this thing my fiancee got into called kon mari. It's some cult thing that mostly seems to involve throwing away all my stuff I'm not using the very moment.



BrinklyWollox #11 Posted 30 October 2019 - 03:41 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 27533 battles
  • 11,116
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostEvilier_than_Skeletor, on 30 October 2019 - 02:32 PM, said:

Then there's this thing my fiancee got into called kon mari. It's some cult thing that mostly seems to involve throwing away all my stuff I'm not using the very moment.

 

I think you mean Marie Kondo, she's a clutter guru who's popular for putting up some videos on YouTube about throwing things away that don't "spark joy". According to Google she's produced four books on tidying up, which speaks volumes for the sort of people who buy that kind of thing.

 

I mentioned to my other half that a clock she bought about 20 years ago no longer keeps time and should probably be replaced, whereupon I was informed that my stuff can be thrown out because I'm a hoarder but her stuff still sparks joy. Doesn't tell the bloody time but that's besides the point, apparently.



tajj7 #12 Posted 30 October 2019 - 03:50 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 28260 battles
  • 16,452
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View PostMiepie, on 30 October 2019 - 01:50 PM, said:

This one has 198 battles in the EBR 75, though. That's a nice variation from the norm. :popcorn:

 

Which funnily enough he has a worse win rate than most of his other tier 8s with decent games played, including the M41 190.

 

He seems fine doing lots of damage and winning games in premium tanks like the Lorraine 40t, T-44-100 and TS-5, but seems to have a problem in a tank he is far less effective in.

 

 



Nishi_Kinuyo #13 Posted 30 October 2019 - 03:53 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 9159 battles
  • 6,379
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View Post9xxx, on 30 October 2019 - 01:57 PM, said:

Developers"  . now delete your circus ebr's file

 

*Edited



Warzey #14 Posted 30 October 2019 - 04:04 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 60010 battles
  • 1,063
  • [GO0FY] GO0FY
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

View Post9xxx, on 30 October 2019 - 12:57 PM, said:

Developers"  . now delete your circus ebr's file

 

*Edited

Good luck with that, people have been whining about arty for years and it's still in the game.



Jethro_Grey #15 Posted 30 October 2019 - 04:09 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4426 battles
  • 713
  • [KAIN] KAIN
  • Member since:
    08-01-2015

View Postsplash_time, on 30 October 2019 - 02:29 PM, said:

 

Next time they'll upload a picture of an EBR with X on it. They won't even write anything. :D


Well, i guess it would makes things easier and safes time. 

People could link all the existing threads in their post, which would be annoying.



LincolnTank #16 Posted 30 October 2019 - 05:26 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10624 battles
  • 430
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    11-17-2015
They could make it a movie.

Panhard: With A Vengeance

HassenderZerhacker #17 Posted 30 October 2019 - 06:45 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 31398 battles
  • 3,325
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostCeeb, on 30 October 2019 - 01:59 PM, said:

They wont.  but this doesnt need yet another thread.   You see the top right search function?

 

threads like this need to keep coming until we get a "wheeled tanks complaints burying thread" a.k.a. "head in the sand" like those on arty and matchmaker.

 

compaints about wheeled tanks getting officially buried on the forum would at least be some kind of acknowledgement of the problem.


Edited by HassenderZerhacker, 30 October 2019 - 06:47 PM.


splash_time #18 Posted 30 October 2019 - 07:11 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13128 battles
  • 650
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 30 October 2019 - 09:15 PM, said:

 

threads like this need to keep coming until we get a "wheeled tanks complaints burying thread" a.k.a. "head in the sand" like those on arty and matchmaker.

 

compaints about wheeled tanks getting officially buried on the forum would at least be some kind of acknowledgement of the problem.

 

So, let's say that they creat one for real, would they change anything? Like arties? They did nurf them but today I got a hit from CGC, 645 damage FGS on my 268v4! they did nothing to arties.

So forgot this idea. They won't touch them, not like what we imagine/want.



NoobySkooby #19 Posted 30 October 2019 - 07:16 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 17327 battles
  • 5,191
  • [-UM] -UM
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View Post9xxx, on 30 October 2019 - 01:57 PM, said:

Developers"  . now delete your circus ebr's file

 

*Edited

Nope, not going to happen, just as a buff that the T5 ELC and AT 2 is not going to happen,so whine all you like,WG won't care and won't even read your irrelevant  thread



Balc0ra #20 Posted 30 October 2019 - 07:22 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 73320 battles
  • 20,868
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postsplash_time, on 30 October 2019 - 07:11 PM, said:

 

So, let's say that they creat one for real, would they change anything? Like arties? They did nurf them but today I got a hit from CGC, 645 damage FGS on my 268v4! they did nothing to arties.

So forgot this idea. They won't touch them, not like what we imagine/want.

 

645 is still better than 2200. And if they did anything to wheels, they could still bully you just as good as now I suspect. Be they going 80 or 50.

 

View PostNoobySkooby, on 30 October 2019 - 07:16 PM, said:

Nope, not going to happen, just as a buff that the T5 ELC and AT 2 is not going to happen,so whine all you like,WG won't care and won't even read your irrelevant  thread

 

I'm still waiting for someone to give me a good reason why a tier 5 needed 252mm of hull armor vs 110 pen guns.


Edited by Balc0ra, 30 October 2019 - 07:23 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users