clan platoon

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BlueSnail #1 Posted 30 October 2019 - 04:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22065 battles
  • [KBAD] KBAD

I am looking for a clan that likes to platoon.

I prefer the mid tiers, but I have a few tier 9's.  I'm a pretty relaxed player.

Of course, I want to use Discord or TeamSpeak.

I would hope that 5 - 10 folks in the clan would be active each day.

I am a descent player with a WN8 of around 990, which I think makes me just a tiny bit better than average.  :child:

I am not complaining, but I have noticed that some clans gradually lose their active players over time.

Derpy__Badger #2 Posted 30 October 2019 - 07:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11442 battles
  • [KBAD] KBAD

View PostBlueSnail, on 30 October 2019 - 03:36 PM, said:

I am looking for a clan that likes to platoon.

I prefer the mid tiers, but I have a few tier 9's.  I'm a pretty relaxed player.

Of course, I want to use Discord or TeamSpeak.

I would hope that 5 - 10 folks in the clan would be active each day.

I am a descent player with a WN8 of around 990, which I think makes me just a tiny bit better than average.  :child:

I am not complaining, but I have noticed that some clans gradually lose their active players over time.

hi buddy i have sent you a pm and will try to reach you in-game, yea activity in small clans be an issue but i find with big clans there can alot of issues aswell its about trying to get the right members who gel and have fun while winning and loosing.

Fre3Stylz #3 Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 28120 battles
  • [R-U] R-U
Hello BlueSnail,

We are the Red Unicorns (R-U) we do stronks 1 day a week at least(might be more if people are online),atm we also do 1 day a week clan wars, that you can join in :) for the rest we ask our members to be as active as possible on discord so you should nearly always find someone to platoon with :)

If you're intrested you can always come and say hi on our discord to speak to one of our recruitment officers ;)

Here is a link to it: https://discord.gg/Q7ssXpU

Hopefully see you in a bit on our discord.

Oooh yeah and I nearly forgot the best part of joining us you get fricking red unicorn on your tank :o

morbidduck #4 Posted 31 October 2019 - 10:40 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1252 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6

we are an English speaking casual/social clan that focuses on platooning we also play skirmish games and share our teamspeak with our sister clan brt_6 which gives a better opportunity for platooning. Our members are able to access training. We offer a no pressure, no bullsh!t clan. We do not care about stats. 18+.

BlueSnail #5 Posted 31 October 2019 - 11:21 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22065 battles
  • [KBAD] KBAD

Thank you for all the responses.  I have applied to a clan.  I hope it works out.

I will return to this thread if it does not, so I don't want any of you to feel like your effort was wasted.

With the slowly declining numbers of active players, building up newer clans is a genuine struggle.

I have recruited for clans before, and I appreciate the amount of effort it takes.

And not everyone is naturally gifted to be a recruiter.  It requires a lot of patience.

Gruff_ #6 Posted 31 October 2019 - 04:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21972 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Have you tried the forumites chat channel in game?  Password: play4fun

Also tagged with clan, platoon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users